The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Good morning Impy. I was catching up from last night.

My morning back ache is back. More stretching is needed.

The cold returned this morning and the rest of the week.
Feel better b2! Inkmwonthat bad back feeling… I have spinal stenosis and have to really stretch that back and hips and pelvis area a lot each morning.

And before bed.

The cold is part of the problem. Sometimes I need to bend using my knees. Also it’s just age. Thanks for your best wishes.
I can relate to the back pain having spent 2 weeks in bed when I was much younger with disc problems and arthritis. I have been good for a long time but if I do not do my exercises is does not take to long for the aches to appear. It is a form of motivation.

Good morning Impy. I was catching up from last night.

My morning back ache is back. More stretching is needed.

The cold returned this morning and the rest of the week.
Random unwanted advice: long sufferer from back pain. Two things helped: when I was younger, being thrown into the mat by a big (male or female) judoka - that somehow aligned things to better effect as long as I did it. And in later years, gentle deadlifting (which is counterintuitive, so needs to actually be done to be believed and can be started any age).

I can relate to the back pain having spent 2 weeks in bed when I was much younger with disc problems and arthritis. I have been good for a long time but if I do not do my exercises is does not take to long for the aches to appear. It is a form of motivation.
Yes it is motivating!

Mornin all!

Coffee is a brewin and I am abt to be too. And then to the office.

Luckily I like my commute. I take all back roads and can enjoy the scenery, farmland and woods through Sourland Mountain area.
I once had an hour commute. It was the best part of my day thru similar terrain as yours. I had a Mustang GT convertible and this was the best time of year too. I will say that my pickup was the most comfortable.

Random unwanted advice: long sufferer from back pain. Two things helped: when I was younger, being thrown into the mat by a big (male or female) judoka - that somehow aligned things to better effect as long as I did it. And in later years, gentle deadlifting (which is counterintuitive, so needs to actually be done to be believed and can be started any age).
I know it’s better when I walk and do some weights. I need to get back to it.

Oh, no! The blue screen of death!

I've been afraid my old (10 years!) laptop was going to die on me. A friend of mine owns a computer consulting business; he helped me evaluate choices. I ended up getting a $300 PINK laptop with his blessing on Prime day this month. I just started setting it up yesterday. I still have to connect it to my docking station in my office. In order to do that, I have to figure out what all the cables behind my monitors connect to. 🙄 I think it may be tomorrow's job.
Once you figure it out I put small.dots on the cords and close to the laptop holes to remember of i have to unplug

If I promise not touch your ends @Missk_2022 May I have some of your meat loaf please
Absolutely..... sooo yummy.... and we can take a piece from the middle and cut in 5 pieces for the you know who's..... unless no table scraps?

My table scraps aren't scraps... when ivan was dying I would make him a ribeye and I would have a hot dog..... then I would sit on the floor and hand feed him and hold the bowl while he lapped up the broth at the end..... I loved him so much.... we were eachothers favorite

OK, Mr! Here's the deets:
15.6 screen
16 GB RAM
522 GB SSD
Intel Pentium Quad Core
Integrated fingerprint sensor
Backlit keyboard
Running Windows 11

And... it's PINK!!! 🤣🤣🤣

It will meet my needs now that I'm retired. Mostly email, shopping, and surfing.
I need a personal lap top..... do u still have the box..if so can you send a pic?

This reminds me of the movie “ so I married an ax murderer”. Mike Myers plays the title role of Charlie, McKenzie, and also the crazy Scottish father. (he would know, his parents are from Scotland.)

The wedding scene…

One of the greatest cult classics out there! Sooooooo many quotable lines!

“HEEED! Move yer Mellon! At boy has a huge nogg’n!”…

Funny story. When I was dating my soon to be wife, we were big SNL Mike Myers fans. We went to see this in the theatre. We knew the shtick from SNL so we’re rolling and laughing at the jokes. The rest of the theater? Dead silence. Yeah, we were that couple! 🤣.

Off on the Big Ol’ jet airliner today, to parts unknown. Hopefully an easy time of it. Probably not! Everyone enjoy HumpDay😉. The MZ:

IMG_0107.jpeg

Back