The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

4 lbs from my first goal and to get a reward. Non food of course...... down 46 total
We should get together and make sure we both stick to it! My goal on the naked morning weigh in is to see Mr Hardy looking down, and if that only works with him anything other than soft then I know I am going the wrong direction!

I’ve got a lot on, I could use a hug, but I’m kind of touch adverse and there’s no one I want to hug right now.
sending you a big, virtual hug
use liberally as needed!!!
giphy.gif

Good morning everyone!!
Thank you all for the travel wishes. I'll miss the café but am really looking forward to ditching work for a bit. Heading Westward to visit a friend. Will be fun and relaxing and an adventure. And mostly device free 😁
(Disclaimer: eReader doesn't count. Won't be lots of reading, but books always get a free pass 📚 )

we’re rolling and laughing at the jokes. The rest of the theater? Dead silence.
I feel very seen. I've been that person.
Also been the person in the theater where the whole crowd is roaring. Told friends "you have to see this", and the next showing w/ that friend and nothing but crickets the whole time.
Friend: So... that was the awesome movie, huh?
Me: Guess you had to be there the first time. Tonight's crowd was a dud.
Safe travels, HDH!!
4 lbs from my first goal and to get a reward. Non food of course...... down 46 total
Amazing accomplishment!! 🤗 Congratulations early, Missk!!

Good morning everyone!!
Thank you all for the travel wishes. I'll miss the café but am really looking forward to ditching work for a bit. Heading Westward to visit a friend. Will be fun and relaxing and an adventure. And mostly device free 😁
(Disclaimer: eReader doesn't count. Won't be lots of reading, but books always get a free pass 📚 )

Also been the person in the theater where the whole crowd is roaring. Told friends "you have to see this", and the next showing w/ that friend and nothing but crickets the whole time.
Safe travels, HDH!!

Good morning everyone!!

Safe travels, HDH!!

It's good to unplug every so often. It's amazing how attached we get to information. Going out exploring and doing things can never hurt.😘🤗

Good morning everyone!!

Safe travels, HDH!!

Have fun... safe travels and enjoy the bejebees out of the journey

Back