The ability of the Dominants to smell a Sub

I'm beginning to suspect that Dommes, and Doms all have some magical ability to sniff out, to know, to test based on a few sentences or comments who they truly want in their virtual or real harem of submissives.
Big D's is this true, do you have sub-radar?
I've been told a few times that I give off signals that advertise my submissive nature, I don't think it's quite as straight forward as them having a magical ability but more my natural attraction to a dominant partner, so unconciously I I feel my body language as well as eye contact sends a signal that I might be interested, then small hints on my behalf let's them know what they need to know.

As a Dom, I have always played privately and therefore I have met almost all of my submissive partners through "vanilla" means. I definitely do not have a way to look at a woman and know if she is submissive in an everyday setting even though I have been enjoying the D/s dynamic for almost 30 years. What I do know is that if I go out with 6 different women over the course of a month that I will hit it off with the woman that is the kinkiest and that in turn significantly increases the odds of finding a partner who is submissive or wants to explore submission.

HNGs?

Agree, conversation is the way to go. Apart from anything else, most people switch way more than Lit stories would have you believe.
Bingo like with many other things there is a range. Some move from one extreme to the other but most stay in the Ven diagram 20% DOM 20%SUB. There’s going to be slightly differing numbers as we are human.

I'm beginning to suspect that Dommes, and Doms all have some magical ability to sniff out, to know, to test based on a few sentences or comments who they truly want in their virtual or real harem of submissives.
Big D's is this true, do you have sub-radar?
I definitely do. And it's many things, details of how a woman is dressed, how she looks and responds to assertive comments, tone of her voice etc. Have had this "How did you know ?? " comment a few times :)

Last edited:
Dominance and submissive is a life long trait so that lends to being intuitive about the other side of what your natural inclination is. I will say from experience the levels of ability to sense submissive or dominant traits varies from person to person and again, experience in the lifestyle is a huge advantage. A older experienced Dom tends to have greater magical ablities than say a newbie younger Dom. One doesn't make the other better, they just have seen more manifistation of submission.

I'm sure this holds true for submissives being able to sniff out a Dominant.

enjoy the weekend, melanie

I am my an owned sub Slut. When I get a chance, I go to a pub for contact between subs and Doms/ Tops/ Masters. There is no such thing as “radar.” It's all in body movement and eye contact. When I am in the pub, and I spot a man I think could top me, the first thing I use is body language. I may move my bottom in a manner that invites interest. If I suspect interest. I will sip my drink and make eye contact. If I experience an extended eye contact, I know we are getting hot. The next thing I do is turn my back on him and touch my bottom, then turn and caress one of my breasts. This signals I am horny for him. This may result, as it often does, with me soon to be in a hotel room, on my knees, naked, arms extended to his chest in submission to his body and his wonder-tasting cock planted in my mouth, in preparation of a long deep cock penetration of my Slutty tight hole.

I can totally sense when someone is submissive in the bedroom when I meet them. Too many tells to list.

I have met a couple of ladies in vanilla situations where I just knew that they were submissive and I know one of them has told me she knew as soon as I looked in her eyes that she wanted to be dominated by me - and she wasn't into the lifestyle at the point either.

I do enjoy those moments where there is a D/s connection where there are no words spoken but recognisation of a kindred spirit leads to a smile and nod with the sub lowering her eyes as she smiles in acknowledgement, whether conscious of it of not.

O it could just be my imagination 😛😉🤣

By the way, I don't think EVERY woman i meet is a little and i don't think every Little i meet is mine.

Back