The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 09

That'd be right...

How about HS in Vermont, and college in Oregon?

Gap year is to work and save up some money to leave.

That'd be right...

How about HS in Vermont, and college in Oregon?

Gap year is to work and save up some money to leave.
HS in Vermont started Last Monday of August - Aug 26
Oregon State University Fall Term starts last Wednesday of September - Sep 25 this year.

Gap year - I worked 3 jobs and went to night classes at the State University of New York. When I went to register for the Spring term I found that they closed the graphic arts division and suggested that interested students enroll in the Rochester Institute of Technology - one of the most expensive schools in the solar system. I looked at my 3 jobs that barely paid minimum wage (auto mechanic, news paper distributor, and school maintenance) and said screw it and walked over to the Air Force recruiter and demanded to see a pay scale.

Thanks armament loader. That just blew my Halloween story premise to dust.

Might have to go with the boring "got a job on the other side of the country to get away from the step-family" trope.

What - that's plenty of time to come up with a costume that's held together with safety pins and velcro and will fall off at the most embarrassing moment.

Nah, nothing like that. Another Amorous Goods story set in the NE. A nerdy guy gets hold of a posable artist's maniquin, and discovers he can use it to force his horrible but gorgeous looking step sister into different poses. Much hilarity results...

It's a toss up if it should go in I/T or non con, but being family, that will be the kicker.

Nah, nothing like that. Another Amorous Goods story set in the NE. A nerdy guy gets hold of a posable artist's maniquin, and discovers he can use it to force his horrible but gorgeous looking step sister into different poses. Much hilarity results...

It's a toss up if it should go in I/T or non con, but being family, that will be the kicker.
Argh - I forgot about Amorous Goods and AI Era... I've been so tied up with current projects, I don't know if I'll be able to crank out I Don't Do Halloween, a story I've been aching to do. I've been so busy over at wrist.pub trying to explain that I don't write strokers anymore. I have 3 more Captain Scarlett stories in line also. I don't get a lot of readers there, but like Enchantress, that's what I like to write so read it and suffer!

I've got a list in my story files with all competitions and challenges listed. I ve then highlighted them for yes, no, maybe if I have the time. AG/Halloween was always up there, even though I didn't have an idea.

Sitting out on the patio sipping my Earl Grey and reading Millie's new story for the 2024 Crime and Punishment Story Event ...

I've got a list in my story files with all competitions and challenges listed. I ve then highlighted them for yes, no, maybe if I have the time. AG/Halloween was always up there, even though I didn't have an idea.
Organization is only handy to me when I need a quick excuse.

A HP update...

His dragon torched his notebook with his passwords, so logging into Lit is a problem.

Apart from that, he's slowly recovering and looking forward to a nice cup of tea here.
Awesome! That's great news.
I just got some new leaves in and I'll toss out the first pot so we'll be ready for him when he shows up

Welcome to the second Monday of the week, yesterday was a holiday for us here in the US. it was Labor day, when everyone rests from working their butts off to pay my salary.

Oh, oh... Yes Miss Manners I said tea leaves

OIP.jpeg

Tell HP there will be good biscuits (ie cookies) when he returns.

Back to school week here. Schools seem to get more horribly disorganised every year, with ever more complex plans of certain year groups starting on different days or different times, and god forbid the teachers get an overview of it all...

Glad to hear that H_P is hanging in there. I will keep the pot of Earl Grey warm for him.

Now reading "The Short Victorious War."

I hope everyone's having a glorious hump day.

Is it still hump day if the work week is only four day? Is anyone here still bound to the work week?

Is it still hump day if the work week is only four day? Is anyone here still bound to the work week?
Hump-Day-Meme-300x300.jpg
This guy says yes. I still see Wednesday as hump day even though I "work" on Monday and Thursday mornings

No hump day here. It's everything we can do to keep our heads straight on which day it is in the wake of a holiday weekend. City screws with the trash pickup schedule on short weeks and sometimes will pickup a day late... or two days late... or not at all. One of retired life's petty annoyances.

I've written another chapter in the utility line saga. The phone company's guy said the line isn't theirs; it's an old TV cable belonging to Xfinity/Comcast. Great. I emailed the County Commissioner.

What do you do when you want to write something you've already written? All I want to do is write the Enchantress series again, from baby Octavia being left as a foundling at the library's all night book return to when she, her husband, and her wife become eagles and fly off to their mountain leaving the kingdom to Marlon and Cholly. *sigh*

On the upside, vacation starts in 9 days. No, that's the downside, I have too much stuff I'm not in the mood to write that I have to complete before I go.

I'll just leave this here, grab a coffee and leave...

===

Ooh, you can twist
You can writhe
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch her cream
Whipping the bondage queen

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for place to go
Where they have the right people
Getting in the swing
You come to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the smoke is high
With a bit of fuck music
You're really feeling fine
You want a lay down dance
And when you get that chance

You are the bondage queen
Young and sweet
Done by seventeen
Bondage queen
Feel the heat from the bukkake, oh yeah
You can twist
You can writhe
Ohh, lick that girl
Watch her scream

You're a teaser, your nips are long
Gape your hole and then you moan
Needing a large insert
Anything will do
You want a lay down dance
And when you get the chance

You are the bondage queen
Young and sweet
Done by seventeen
Bondage queen
Feel the heat from the bukkake, oh yeah
You can twist
You can writhe
Ohh, lick that girl
Watch her scream

I'll just leave this here, grab a coffee and leave...

Never mind what I just said. For some odd reason I associate the ABBA song with ON-J.

Anyway, you gave me an earworm I can't shake. Fie on you, sir! Fie, I say!

Last edited:
I've written another chapter in the utility line saga. The phone company's guy said the line isn't theirs; it's an old TV cable belonging to Xfinity/Comcast. Great. I emailed the County Commissioner.
Of course, the simple way of identifying its owner is to get a pair of well-insulated cutters, take the wretched thing down yourself and see who files a complaint with the local constabulary.

Not that I'm suggesting in any way taking matters into your own hands. Just a hypothetical. 😈

Of course, the simple way of identifying its owner is to get a pair of well-insulated cutters, take the wretched thing down yourself and see who files a complaint with the local constabulary.

Not that I'm suggesting in any way taking matters into your own hands. Just a hypothetical. 😈
The line was severed when the whole thing happened, so it hasn't been connected for like 11 days now. No-one seems to be without service, so that's a pretty good clue that it's an abandoned line. Or it could be a telephone land line. I wouldn't be surprised if no-one here used that service any more.

I got a quick reply from the Commissioner's office. His intern forwarded my letter to the Public Works department and I'm waiting to hear from them.

Back