The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 09

Bigelow Salted Caramel Black Tea
I was in Walmart and saw it there on the shelf and grabbed a small box. It SMELLS incredible! like a caramel sundae. I had a feeling I picked up a few carbs just from sniffing it. I brewed a cup and gave it a gave it a try. The caramel flavor comes through along with the black tea for an odd combination. So I gave it a splash of milk and that did it! The milk settled the edge of the tea and the tea and caramel mingled together successfully. It still smells sweeter than it tastes, but it's quite delicious.

Wow, what a bunch of tough guys and their flavored coffee and tea. Move over, Arnold; there's new manly men to dethrone you.😱 :eek: :ROFLMAO:

You're OK, D. I'll use my Dad's old joke about strong beverages - Millie, that French roast you like will put hair on your chest. 😛

My, my, my, aren't we the sensitive soul! :nana: :p
Hey, I spent 20 years in uniform. I loaded live nuclear weapons on B-52 bombers at -40 degrees. I'll drink whatever I want to drink.
I'd like to see Arnold do something half as manly as that.
I know, I have to have electrolysis every fucking month.😱:eek:
You're OK, D. I'll use my Dad's old joke about strong beverages - Millie, that French roast you like will put hair on your chest. 😛

I took Donnie to the doctor today. A regularly scheduled check-up took for fucking ever. We were there at 9:15 and got home a little while ago. Now he's ready for school, and I haven't gotten much done.

Well, while he was at school, I got some writing done. :) Now, when Mommy Jo gets home, Mommy can write again all for herself this time. Jamaican Me Crazy will boost me up for the writing. I have dinner done and staying warm in the oven, but I'm not eating tonight.

Well, while he was at school, I got some writing done. :) Now, when Mommy Jo gets home, Mommy can write again all for herself this time. Jamaican Me Crazy will boost me up for the writing. I have dinner done and staying warm in the oven, but I'm not eating tonight.
Is that some kind of diet?

No, I over indulged in sweets while I wrote when Donnie was at school.
Sorry to hear that. You're skipping the nutrition you need to make up for calories you shouldn't have eaten in the first placed. I think you're losing twice in that arrangement.

Back