• Im male, and Sex isn't really gratifying without an orgasm

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Im female, and Sex isn't really gratifying without an orgasm

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I'm male, and sex without an orgasm can be wonderfully fulfilling

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'm female, and sex without an orgasm can be wonderfully fulfilling

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Orgasms are like dessert, a good way to end it.

• Orgasms are not really what sexual pleasure is about, really

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • If I want an orgasm, I'll masturbate, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to start with an orgasm, and work my way up.

• I really can't remember much about orgasms, I always fall asleep five seconds later.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I don't know if I ever have orgasms, I'm usually asleep during sex.

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
On the other hand

I notice there are quite a few guys on here who subscribe to the ladies first idea, but has anyone given any thought to the fact that boys who come (cum) second can fall asleep first.;)

On another point who 'goes (cums) first' in a lesbian scenario?(apart from any guys who're watching)

Gauche

Re: On the other hand

gauchecritic said:
who 'goes (cums) first' in a lesbian scenario?(apart from any guys who're watching)

Gauche

I think they keep a daily tally of this, possibly using a cribbage board. Then, at the end of the week, they even it up, or they're allowed to carry a maximum of two over into the following week. It's usually very organzied. Simultaneous orgasm's from 69's count as double points, as far as I know.

Re: Re: Men!!

Sub Joe said:
Smart point, Mathematical Girl, and I think, more than a little true sometimes... "I made you have an orgasm..."

But then you have to be careful with the argument, or you might get into "isn't being generous really just being self-centered, because when you're generous to someone they're in your debt..."

[[/SIZE]

Dear SJ,

I think we're both saying very much the same thing. Once again, it's a misery wrapped in an enema.

M.Girl

Oh, Dear

Sub Joe said:
I think they keep a daily tally of this, possibly using a cribbage board. Then, at the end of the week, they even it up, or they're allowed to carry a maximum of two over into the following week. It's usually very organzied. Simultaneous orgasm's from 69's count as double points, as far as I know.

That's all true, of course, but you forgot the handicap that's given to left handed lesbians. Also, style points may be awarded for especially graceful and/or dangerous maneuvers.

An abacus is used for point tally, not a cribbage board. It shows that you really haven't done your homework lesbian-wise.

Last edited:
Being bisexual, I'm always confusing my scorecards. Fortunately I'm not lefthanded. ;)

Pookie

PG, I thought bisexual means you can use both hands equaly well -- hang on, I'm confused.

Did you know I'm half bisexual too?

Mathgirl, only three more posts for 500!

497 + 3 = 500

But I didn't need to tell you that.

Sub Joe said:
PG, I thought bisexual means you can use both hands equaly well -- hang on, I'm confused.

Did you know I'm half bisexual too?

497 + 3 = 500

Bisexual means you can count on both hands until you can get to your abacus. Other bisexuals make fun of me though because I use paper scorecards. I think it is just a blond thing is all. We have different handicaps. :confused:

I think the rules are different for male bisexuals. I know there are differences between half gay and half lesbians, especially when it comes to keeping score. I thought I was half lesbian for awhile until I discovered I was a full bisexual. It made scoring a lot easier for me then. ;)

Okay, Pookie, you did it: You completely bamboozled me with that last post.

Which is great, I normally have to pay to get bamboozled.

Okay, Pookie, you did it: You completely bamboozled me with that last post.

Thats odd. My roommates say the same thing about me a lot. Go figure. *shrugs*

Sub Joe said:

497 + 3 = 500

Really? Five hundred? I didn't know that. I don't know arithmetic. Is there some sort of prize, or should I just be ashamed of myself?

Back