You needed to live and grow
Your time had just begun
As you sadly had to go

Wherever you may go
Wherever you may be
I just want you to know
A piece of you is still with me

🥀

“The best medicine you can bring for sadness is not joy. It is not telling them that they need to move on or get over it or realize how much worse things could be.

No.

The medicine for a spirit in mourning is tenderness. And warmth. And compassion. And connection. And presence. Sit with someone in their grief and let them cry their ugly tears. Do not shine and scurry grief away. They must walk through it. This is love.

To abandon all that we think we know and be so full of grace that we are invited in to partake in someone else's darkest moments. What an honor it is to simply be a light. The antidote for sadness is love. It is always love."
IMG_7566.jpeg

~ "the antidote" by Ullie Kaye Poetry

Last edited:
“The best medicine you can bring for sadness is not joy. It is not telling them that they need to move on or get over it or realize how much worse things could be.

No.

The medicine for a spirit in mourning is tenderness. And warmth. And compassion. And connection. And presence. Sit with someone in their grief and let them cry their ugly tears. Do not shine and scurry grief away. They must walk through it. This is love.

To abandon all that we think we know and be so full of grace that we are invited in to partake in someone else's darkest moments. What an honor it is to simply be a light. The antidote for sadness is love. It is always love."
View attachment 2369765

~ "the antidote" by Ullie Kaye Poetry
I love this. We all experience grief in our own ways. Some need to laugh, some need to cry, some need to be alone, some need to be together. There's no right or wrong way, and I'm a mixture of all of them. Thank you for being my friend, being by my side, through all the good times and the bad.

I love this. We all experience grief in our own ways. Some need to laugh, some need to cry, some need to be alone, some need to be together. There's no right or wrong way, and I'm a mixture of all of them. Thank you for being my friend, being by my side, through all the good times and the bad.
Exactly. I just do my best to be there, especially when someone is hurting.
I’ll always be there for you, as much as I can be. And I’ll always love you.
Thanks for being right here for me too.

“Some people survive and talk about it. Some people survive and go silent. Some people survive and create. Everyone deals with unimaginable pain in their own way, and everyone is entitled to that, without judgement.
So the next time you look at someone’s life covetously, remember… You may not want to endure what they are enduring right now, at this moment, whilst they sit so quietly before you, looking like a calm ocean on a sunny day.”
- Nikita Gill
IMG_7584.jpeg
Be compassionate. Be kind. Always. ❤️

IMG_7596.jpeg
And a getting through bad days is the same. Just keep going. Do your best. No matter how hard, or how long your ways may be, keep fucking going.
That’s what matters ❤️

Back