PM’s that made you smile 😊😍

We talk a lot about the yucky or unwanted PM’s but what about the ones that make you smile?
The sexy, the silly, the romantic, the thoughtful-tell us about them.
This is your space to share the things in your in box that made you smile🤭😊

Please follow Lit Guidelines-NO identifying information, NO direct quotes, NO screenshots.
I had a thread of two or three pages with a woman I was flirting with on here. Rather than the normal things, it was all through classic poetry, art, and information about the two. I wrote it more like a 19th century seduction mixed with a lecture, going into, for example, John Donne being so in love that he ended up going to jail over it, and Anne More who gave up everything in her life she had known to follow him. Then used "Love's Growth" as an example of how he wooed her. Yes, I used "wooed." I called the two of us "pursuing the knowledge and love of Beauty, in all of her many forms."

I would refer to the woman I was PMing with as Most High, a reference to DH Lawrence's "Mystery," (which I read there, as a shameless plug). It was fun and over the top and ridiculous and sexy.

Then she left Lit. Ah, but it was sweet as it lasted, as is the beauty of a rose, held for but a moment, is it not?

Last edited:
I had a thread of two or three pages with a woman I was flirting with on here. Rather than the normal things, it was all through classic poetry, art, and information about the two. I wrote it more like a 19th century seduction mixed with a lecture, going into, for example, John Donne being so in love that he ended up going to jail over it, and Anne More who gave up everything in her life she had known to follow him. Then used "Love's Growth" as an example of how he wooed her. Yes, I used "wooed." I called the two of us "pursuing the knowledge and love of Beauty, in all of her many forms."

I would refer to the woman I was PMing with as Most High, a reference to DH Lawrence's "Mystery," (which I read there, as a shameless plug). It was fun and over the top and ridiculous and sexy.

Then she left Lit. Ah, but it was sweet as it lasted, as is the beauty of a rose, held for but a moment, is it not?
Too f'n smart for me! :unsure:

Too smart or too much effort. What @UnquietDreams did required both and effort can melt panties.
(Should I be insulted???)

A different kind of smart. Literature has NEVER been a strong area. Knowing our strengths and weaknesses allows us to shine where we do, and lets others shine where they do.

(Should I be insulted???)

A different kind of smart. Literature has NEVER been a strong area. Knowing our strengths and weaknesses allows us to shine where we do, and lets others shine where they do.
Not insulted. I’m not that subtle 😂 I’m just saying effort is important. It does not require an intelligence of any kind to put in effort. And as you say knowing strengths and weaknesses allows you to shine and understanding that in and of itself requires effort.

...knowing strengths and weaknesses allows you to shine and understanding that in and of itself requires effort.
Maybe contemplation, more than effort?

Knowing your weaknesses is easy. Accepting them, not so much. That can require effort.

All my PMs make me smile except one very recently; guy just didn't get it.

I usually end up with a lifelong conversation with those who PM me, and we have great fun getting each other off, which pleases me if a guy can get off to my erotic talking.

I'm a little wierded out of late that good looking genetic females are stalking me through PM.

My profile clearly says I'm a gay CD and somehow they think there is a window there.

I don't mind girl FRIENDS, but I'm wise to these ways. I got stuck up 10 years ago with a genetic female who dated me as a tranny and then I let her move in with me and then we had sex and then she got wifed.

So beware; there are teaps out there. Its not all penis and cum and see ya later. Or never again whatevs

A few who were curious about my dirty fetishes and found them amusing instead of judging me.

Back