*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah.

I forgot people are from all over the world
Easy enough to do! I'm always entertained by the moments of mental fission that happen in me when it's early morning and someone mentions they're just going to bed. LOL - I automatically assume they've partied all night.

Easy enough to do! I'm always entertained by the moments of mental fission that happen in me when it's early morning and someone mentions they're just going to bed. LOL - I automatically assume they've partied all night.
Haha, I wish! I haven't been to a party in what seems like years!

I remember that, now at best, a small gathering is considered a party 🎉🥳

Haha, I wish! I haven't been to a party in what seems like years!

I remember that, now at best, a small gathering is considered a party 🎉🥳
Oh yeah, the definition of what makes a party definitely changes as we go through life. We tend to gradually move to smaller gatherings as our preferred mode. Our younger selves would be astonished and perhaps astounded or shocked.

Oh yeah, the definition of what makes a party definitely changes as we go through life. We tend to gradually move to smaller gatherings as our preferred mode. Our younger selves would be astonished and perhaps astounded or shocked.
Yes, I couldn't do half the things I could in my teens!

My body just says "nah"

Yes, I couldn't do half the things I could in my teens!

My body just says "nah"
LOL - I know the feeling. In my case, my mind says "do I want to spend four hours with a bunch of people on the chance something interesting might happen or do I was to go home, watch a movie, and get a good nights sleep".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back