*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And from the looks of your images, an extremely gorgeous one.

Hope you don't mind if I slip my arms about you and pull you into a hug, as a bury my face into the hair about your shoulder, and whisper something in your ear?

T.
Depends what you whisper ๐Ÿ˜

I have done the supermarket, buying a few extras. My main shop is done online and delivered since Covid. I'm now at leisure, popping in here to catch up amongst other odds and ends. It's quite a pleasant day so I might do some tidying in the garden.

Another beautiful cleavage photo, you are rapidly becoming a favourite of mine.
I love gardening but I'm rubbish at it!

I love gardening but I'm rubbish at it!
I planted mainly trees and shrubs and recently have allowed the garden to grow fairly wild to encourage the birds, butterflies and bees. So I mainly just have to try and keep the growth within reasonable bounds.

I planted mainly trees and shrubs and recently have allowed the garden to grow fairly wild to encourage the birds, butterflies and bees. So I mainly just have to try and keep the growth within reasonable bounds.
That's so awesome. I'm currently trying to get my lawn to grown green.

By trying, I mean getting quotes from local Gardner's to inject some youth into it. It's patchy and doesn't grown in certain areas

That's so awesome. I'm currently trying to get my lawn to grown green.

By trying, I mean getting quotes from local Gardner's to inject some youth into it. It's patchy and doesn't grown in certain areas
My grass, I can't call it a lawn, is full of weeds, I just use a strimmer over them once in a while if they grow too tall. A poor patch of lawn is usually cased by bad light or drainage. It can also be that some animal has urinated on it. Tiger piss is particularly bad I hear.

You all need to fertilize and consistently water. I highly recommend Scotts Turf Builder. It can be purchased at most big box home improvement stores. Or pay a lawn service company to come treat monthly to maintain a healthy green lawn and make all the hot milfs on your street jealous.

You all need to fertilize and consistently water. I highly recommend Scotts Turf Builder. It can be purchased at most big box home improvement stores. Or pay a lawn service company to come treat monthly to maintain a healthy green lawn and make all the hot milfs on your street jealous.
After three kids, I'm done with fertilising. :D

More mum bod photos alert. I used to hate my body. Over time I have learned to accept who I am and what I stand for. It's been a long journey ๐Ÿ˜” but a rewarding one x
You would look even sexier, if that is possible, with your belly button pierced, I absolutely love mine!

Love the thread so far. And nice to see someone else from the UK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back