*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem that you can keep them in! Beautiful picture of you!

Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

So.....yeah, this is me putting myself out there. Feel free to say hi.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

For now, farewell...if you do want to enter my world. Feel free.
Fuck you are perfect.. hail satan

Hey all xx

Hope you are all well!

Had a few days off xx

Leave a question for me if you want and I'm going to be answering some 💖

Hope you had fun while away!!

What is the one spot, that if you were kissed there, it just relax your cares away?

Hey all,

I will be sitting down and answering some of the questions that you guys have asked. So keep them coming please xx

Ask away!

What a great way to respond, thank you for your comments and for your time. Eager to see and hear more. For example, what do you get out of reading the comments about your picture posts on Lit?
T.
Thanks.

I will be doing some more soon x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back