*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to spoil the second part of the story, currently trying to write it out!
Oh sorry!
If part 3 isn't written and you both would be interested in sharing a busty, 6 foot blonde who loves pleasing men and women let me know, I may know someone ;)

Good morning 🌞

So, day 2 has started and I have returned to see what it brings.

First of all, I want to thank you all for the lovely messages. That was a very nice, kind surprise to wake up to this morning.

Secondly, it's nice to have a distraction from real life affairs sometimes isn't it? I feel like life is going 100 miles an hour all the time and it's just nice to just stop and enjoy the present sometimes.

So this Dark Angel would like to say thank you to you all xxx

Another beautiful day in the sun 🌞
Hello new friends 👋
Got late to your thread but im glad i finally caught up. Love your body and those tats!

Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

So.....yeah, this is me putting myself out there. Feel free to say hi.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

For now, farewell...if you do want to enter my world. Feel free.
Where have you gone TDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back