*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning lovely friends 😘

How are you today? X

It's lovely and sunny and I need to go flower shopping today at some point.

What's in store for you? X
At the moment, heading to bed. Should have been there an hour or two ago but got wrapped up in my video game. :) After sleep, not sure what the day will be yet. Definitely some Starbucks in the morning.
Whatcha looking for at the flower shop, something particular?

Let me join the chorus of guys singing your praises... Amazing thread, you seem to be a beautiful woman inside and out. I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to find your thread. Glad I'm finally here though.... :)
Better late than never?

At the moment, heading to bed. Should have been there an hour or two ago but got wrapped up in my video game. :) After sleep, not sure what the day will be yet. Definitely some Starbucks in the morning.
Whatcha looking for at the flower shop, something particular?
Starbucks coffee ☕🌞❤️

I just need a few flowers for my garden. Bit late this year than normal

How are you today? X

I have done the supermarket, buying a few extras. My main shop is done online and delivered since Covid. I'm now at leisure, popping in here to catch up amongst other odds and ends. It's quite a pleasant day so I might do some tidying in the garden.

Another beautiful cleavage photo, you are rapidly becoming a favourite of mine.

How are you today? X

Lovely sight to wake to! This day holds garden work after company leaves, then off to work a military appreciation event letting them fish deep water for free and games for the families. Evening up for grabs..

How are you today? X

Good morning 😈 Lit’s newest Delight 💐🌻🌸🌼

Today ? I’m happy ,

It’s also sunny here , I might garden 🪴 by day. Then a concert tonight. “Chris Janson “

Kudos on taking the Literotica photo plunge , your confidence shines through with each one posted. As you test the waters with sight. I’m also looking forward to what you write ✍️ !

How are you today? X

Today I have been the domestic god, and cleaned my apartment, and afterwards I had lunch with my mom and bonus dad. Now I'm just relaxing and enjoying the rest of the day.

More mum bod photos alert. I used to hate my body. Over time I have learned to accept who I am and what I stand for. It's been a long journey 😔 but a rewarding one x
Stunning.... why would anyone hate such a beautiful body such as yours. yes Very rewarding.

More mum bod photos alert. I used to hate my body. Over time I have learned to accept who I am and what I stand for. It's been a long journey 😔 but a rewarding one x
You look amazing! It's good to hear you have learned to accept who you are!

And from the looks of your images, an extremely gorgeous one.

Hope you don't mind if I slip my arms about you and pull you into a hug, as a bury my face into the hair about your shoulder, and whisper something in your ear?

T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back