The difference between a submissive and a slave.

Re: Re: The difference between a submissive and a slave.

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Posts like this just CRACK my ass UP. *snickering madly*

I'm just SOOOOOOO glad that my status as an owned submissive is ... how did she put it..... "merely involved."

*more snickering*

Oh wait....there's more!

*uncontrollable laughter*

My role has "less permanence" too.

What a bunch of ridiculous broad brush drivel.

When, oh, when, will people discuss things without painting the rest of us with their particular brand of D/s as though it where written in stone? Hmmm?

Well, sweets. I don't wear a collar. Don't believe in 'em. Neither does my Dom. OMG!! The sky is going to fall right in, and the mountains will fall to dust. *eyeroll*

The thing is, we practice our own particular brand of 24/7 D/s, and have for quite some time now. Most people find what works for them and their relationship, and go with that. There is no great, all-encompassing manual of D/s. Slaves aren't better. Masters don't somehow trump Doms.

Your incredibly insulting and frankly, childish, and ridiculous posts belie the so-called experience you claim. You might want to go back to subbie school and open your mind, dear.

As an aside, you ROCK, s'lara!! Keep up the good work. And thanks, AA for the kudos.

~anelize, in obscurity

Ain't she a pistol?

sighs contentedly...

:rose:

And just out of curiosity, where does "unabashed pain slut" fit into this conversation? I do so want to fit in...hehe ;)

If a slave is one who is owned, then I am a slave, because I am owned. I am also a submissive, a fucktoy, a little girl, a slut. My kinky partner is my Daddy, my top, my dom, my lover, my master.

It doesn't really matter. I am who I am, and Daddy is who Daddy is. We matter to each other. We call each other all those labels and others.

In conversations here, sometimes I use slave and sometimes I use submissive. Occasionally I use others.

SwtSouthrnSub said:
There are many submissives that may be considered 'submissive slaves.' They are, in effect, slaves... yet defy the common definition of a slave by circumstance. Working a job that has ungodly hours might be one reason. Having children may be another. Having a physical disability could be yet another factor. Yet, none of this diminishes their capacity to serve if they find the right Dominant.
I really, really like that. In my case, it has to do with the fact that Daddy lives a few hundred miles away. When we are together, I don't think anybody would disagree that we are 24/7 TPE M/s etc., but we don't live together so people can't always see that.

My views as what the difference is bewtween a sub and a slave......

A sub is a lost soul that's in need of proper guidance and direction.....she is like surrendering to a Higher Power for help....Which in turn , Man becomes Dom.......

When the Dom becomes The Master.....I simply say ''pet''.......

Heh, I have been a "pet girl" for a long time! My girlfriend has been calling me that for a while, Daddy calls me that, and even our friends call me that. I was pretty high-maintenance a few years ago, and even though I've matured somewhat I still need guidance and I'm still the "pet girl." :)

Etoile said:
Heh, I have been a "pet girl" for a long time! My girlfriend has been calling me that for a while, Daddy calls me that, and even our friends call me that. I was pretty high-maintenance a few years ago, and even though I've matured somewhat I still need guidance and I'm still the "pet girl." :)

Pets are to be treasured.:)

Catalina :rose:

Etoile said:
Aw! That's sweet. :)

LOL, let's just say I am seeing things from another position and find I appreciate some things much more than I ever did before. :)

Catalina
b18.gif

M is what i'd classify as a pet. I called him one once and he threatened to barf, so shhhh. But he's a pet more than a sub or a slave. I can't think of a relationship that's ever brought me this close to anyone.

Can't resist putting my two cents in!

Long before I was involved in D/s and only vaguely aware of its existence I disliked the word 'sub.'

To me it infers 'substitue' as well as sub-normal /sub-human /submarine ? although I have been told I am good at going down, so maybe I am a submarine !!!

For me 'sub' does not instantly conjure up the word submission. (each to their own i guess).

I refer to myself as His slave, even though we do not live 24/7 for 100's of reasons.

I am also His slave because if He tried to substitue me.. in the words of Sunfox "it won't be me sitting gingerly on the sore ass"

Incidentially anyone any idea why subwnc chooses to register as a guest as oppose to a member, are you hiding from us all subwnc?

shy slave said:
Incidentially anyone any idea why subwnc chooses to register as a guest as oppose to a member, are you hiding from us all subwnc?
I don't believe it's possible for people to post as guests anymore, not as recently as a month ago anyway. I suspect subwithnocollar had an account but it was removed for some reason. (Under 18, disclosing personal addresses, etc.)

Back