The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

Got the campsite to myself for a little while longer. Time to pu where I left off last night, let the edging, teasing and tasting begin. I want to be savioring the lingering tangy flavor as I begin my bike ride through the campground, smiling and saying good morning to all the friendly campers.

Got the campsite to myself for a little while longer. Time to pu where I left off last night, let the edging, teasing and tasting begin. I want to be savioring the lingering tangy flavor as I begin my bike ride through the campground, smiling and saying good morning to all the friendly campers.
Are you at a nude campground? Sounds hot!!!!!

Our foreheads touch as you lick her pussy my tongue in her other hole. Our hands on our clitties.
Mmmmmm, that's such a sweet and cute scenario. Maybe we're kissing while my tongue is in her pussy and your tongue in her asshole. Our hands on our clitties softly rubbing them. Or maybe she's taken charge of our clitties and caged them but still tells us to rub them.

Mmmmmm, that's such a sweet and cute scenario. Maybe we're kissing while my tongue is in her pussy and your tongue in her asshole. Our hands on our clitties softly rubbing them. Or maybe she's taken charge of our clitties and caged them but still tells us to rub them.
Yes, our lips touching as she tells us she owns our sissy lives

Feels wonderful
I'm edging now, yes it feels so nice, wish you were sitting beside me, owning me and controling me. Tingling, my head about to explode my clitty stiff poking up like a large clitoris through the pubic hair , finger searching for my hidden spot fingers deep in me at base of clitty just above sack, legs squeeze hands need to climax help me oh oh oh please oh oh yes oh God. Clit soften no longer need it. Fingers in me oh yes please fuck me oh baby it's coming it's coming hands-free it's coming oh baby awesome fingers in me pulsing yes yeah yes yes thank you love

I'm edging now, yes it feels so nice, wish you were sitting beside me, owning me and controling me. Tingling, my head about to explode my clitty stiff poking up like a large clitoris through the pubic hair , finger searching for my hidden spot fingers deep in me at base of clitty just above sack, legs squeeze hands need to climax help me oh oh oh please oh oh yes oh God. Clit soften no longer need it. Fingers in me oh yes please fuck me oh baby it's coming it's coming hands-free it's coming oh baby awesome fingers in me pulsing yes yeah yes yes thank you love
I'm so ready honey

Back