The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

So hot, us kissing each other on the lips gently while she tells us our sissy lives are in her hands to make us do anything she wants.
You giving her a clitoris climax I feeling her contractions pulling my tongue into her as my clitty tingles and drips 💋

I'm so ready honey
💕. G spot. My mind was not working at the time but my G spot is what I finger. Back when my wife was training me she found my spot and eventually would only bring me off by fingering it and telling me I was her little virgin girl

You giving her a clitoris climax I feeling her contractions pulling my tongue into her as my clitty tingles and drips 💋
Mmmmm, that's so sexy to do every day, my lips and tongue on her clitoris for hours making her orgasm hard, my little clitty dripping, and her asshole clenching and contracting, sucking your tongue deep in while your own clitty is dripping juices all over the floor. Then she's spanking both our bare sissy asses for so long.

Mmmmm, that's so sexy to do every day, my lips and tongue on her clitoris for hours making her orgasm hard, my little clitty dripping, and her asshole clenching and contracting, sucking your tongue deep in while your own clitty is dripping juices all over the floor. Then she's spanking both our bare sissy asses for so long.
Then she spanks my sissy balls for letting loose without permission. Later we hug as I cry and you comfort me telling me tomorrow will be wonderful as we serve

I'm rubbing my G-spot now thinking of Samantha 47 feels so good my slips and glistening with pre-cum wishing it was hers on the tip of my tongue oh gosh oh God oh I need it so bad oh oh please it's more or Samantha feel my fingers on your G-spot oh I need you to come I need to taste you I'm sleeping lower going down to your voice lady rubbing my tongue in it all giving you giving you my tongue so hard so hard in you oh gosh Come let me come I need to come I need to come oh I need you my pre-cum tastes so good yes here it is oh God oh God look good yes yes oh God yes yes oh Samantha oh

Back