The Great Oral Sex Chain

HIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE....!!!!!

jUST GOT BACK..HVENT EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER EMAIL.
cUM RIGHT HERE...Anybody home ?
Hi Wendy baby........Lance....and all......
Been so busy....and haven't taken care of business..... anyone wanna help ? :p

Sorryyyyyy :-(

For all of the bad grammer....but when you're .tired..excited and horny too...things just don't cum out correctly.....:D

I'll take care of business

Wow, hi Rain, long time no see.

I see you are in need of some loving. I start real slow and take off your blouse. I suck each of your tits into my mouth and nibble on the nipples.

My hand slides down to your pussy and I slip a finger inside. You're already wet, hot and open for me. Hmmmm. I draw my finger out and lick it off. Immediately, it goes back inside you. My mouth still works on each of your tits in turn.

Welcome back, honey
please continue

Awwwwwww baby.....

You do know how to welcome someone back.....Feeeelsss so good.. Pleazzzzzz dont stop. Rub my shoulder plezzzz, have been driving most of the day. And they hurt.
I'll be back in a little while....muahhhhhhh *kiss* *kiss*

I hear and obey

I hear your desire for a shoulder rub and quickly scoot around behind you. I concentrate on massaging your neck and shoulders and down along your spine with both hands.

After a couple of minutes and you're relaxed more, I slip one hand around to fondle your glorious breast while still rubbing your back with the other.

I patiently await for your pleasure as to when I should continues with my love-making.

well well well mmmmm love to suck on your pussies!my tongue is very strong and could give you a lashing!

Back