The Great Oral Sex Chain

Re: You were Delicious

Lance Hardrock said:
I hope Candy isn't jealous, but you tasted sooooooooooooo good. I loved every drop.:)

And you did tell me to keep the thread moving. I always do what I'm told.:D

I'm not jealous at all. After all, Wendy has to share me. Why shouldn't I share her?

And tell me, Lance, do you always do what you're told? <evil grin>

Oh Yea

When a beautiful lady tells me to do something, I sure do it.

:p

So give me a try?

Last edited:
Lance, I know this is the oral room, but I really want to experience how you'd please me with that nice cock of yours. Are you up to it, big boy? :p

Pleasing Candy

I apologize for making you wait more than hour Candy. RL intruded. I think you'll find the wait worthwhile.
Enjoy (and all you voyeurs out there too.)

Your wish is my command, my dear Candy. I don't suppose this will be the first time that the oral room rules have been "adjusted" shall we say? If Wendy is upset, she may spank me. LOL. (like that would be punishment?)

"Oh I'm so up for this Candy, honey," I say as I walk over to you, slowing fisting my cock, working it to full erection. Your eyes feast upon the sight and you lean toward me as I move toward you. I take your hair in my hand and pull your face toward my cock. You willing open your mouth and suck me in deep. I'm pleased at just how deep you take me. I love your sucking techniques, how you tease me, keep me going, work me higher. You slide your lips up and down, your eyes watching mine and then watching my cock as it goes in and out of your hot mouth. You suck the head hard, your cheeks caving in under the vacuum sucking. Then you release and start back down the shaft. I allow you to enjoy this pleasure for a few minutes.

Then I pull your hair, gently, enough to make you back away. I guide you to a lying position on the floor. You reluctantly let go of my cock as I go down on your breasts. I suck the nipples, and massage each one of them. I squeeze tightly on one tit and bite your nipple. I curl my lips over my teeth, but still I put a good deal of pressure on your hard nipple and pull on it. I bring you almost to the point of pain, but not quite beyond pleasure. I service the other tit the same way and snuggle my head in your cleavage.

I could nurse here all day, but I have a quest to fulfill, so down along your body I travel, trailing wet tongue kisses all down your stomach to your mound. My fingers find your soaking wet cunt. You are dripping wet and still hot from your early morning play in front of the mirror. I drink up much of your juice and happily find more seeping out. I tongue your clit, twirling around and around it as your clit hardens and becomes hotter. I slip one finger into your anus. I know immediately that it is well used to this action. I slip in two fingers and work them around. I slide my mouth up and down your slit from anus to clit, then break the action.

"I never fuck a pussy I haven't licked," I say as I guide my cock toward your love garden. But instead of plunging inside, I slide it up and down between your labia like my tongue earlier. You moan and squirm as your body heats up. Then I pull back and aim for your love channel. You see the veins on my cock, engorged and throbbing as my cock slides ever so slooooooooooooooooooowly into your hot cunt.

Immediately, I feel your muscles clench my organ and suck me in deeper. Your eyes are wide and fixed on the action. All the way in now, and I slowly pull back out. Just as slowly I go back in all the way to my balls. I stroke in a great slow-motion fuck, allowing each sensation to build upon the other.

You rapidly climb the peak of ecstasy and I know you're close to cumming. You squeeze your nipples and pull them hard. You enjoy it rough and hot. Your groans and moans are music to my ears and send me higher as well.

I know my own orgasm rapidly approaches. I clamp down, I breathe in great gasps to slow its advance.

You know, I am holding off for you and it makes you even hotter. Then a low rumbling growl erupts in an explosion from your mouth as you hit your peak. I see the puckering of your nipples and shove myself all the way in and grind my hips against you. My pubic bone is pressed tightly to your clit. I don't dare pump anymore, just hold it tight, I command myself.

You scratch my back with your nails and wrap your legs over my ass, holding me deep inside you as peak after peak of pleasure rips through your body. You are dimly aware of my powerful arm muscles holding me in position while you cum and cum hard. I grind against it you non-stop as wave after wave crashes against your soul.

Finally, I sense you are drifting down and I relax just a little. You let your feet fall to the floor. I pull out slowly. I know that the slightest move can trigger my cum and it is NOT yet time. I sound like a locomotive as I gasp for air. I literally am shaking as I move back from your luscious body.

You lie there, eyes closed. You're in fuck heaven and you have no desire to leave as the afterglow begins to settle down upon you. But I have other ideas.

"Turn over. Get on all fours," I order in my breathless voice.

You comply without hesitation.

"Push your ass higher. Play with your tits," I command as I push your shoulders down. You lay your head upon a cushion and grab your sensitive breasts.

I fondle your ass cheeks with my hands as you assume the position. I scoop up some of the copious nectar flowing from your pussy and down your thighs. I slip two of my fingers into your ass. It's a good thing you're fairly open already, I think. I'm too far gone to be real gentle. Still I am careful to not cause pain, but only to intensify your already high state of arousal.

I pump my fingers in and out a few times and decide your ass is ready for this last round of pleasure from my cock. I grab a handful of your hair with one hand. The other I slip around your waist. I quickly find your clit and squeeze it between my first and middle finger. It is so sensitive that it tries to hide under its hood, but I tease it out and play with it, rubbing my fingers together with your tiny erection caught in the happy middle.

My feet are firmly planted on each side of your knees. I'm over your ass and my cock is aimed straight for it. I guide it toward its goal with my hips. I hit your sphincter muscle and rest for a moment. I turn up the clitoral stimulation and push just the head of my cock into your ass.

You groan louder, but I can tell these cries are of pleasure and not pain. Slowly, I slide into you giving you time to relax and to adjust to the intrusion. Your clit is well on its way to another blast and that helps immensely. I find your G-spot and start fucking in and out. I'm only half way in right now, but I'm at your hottest part.

I start fucking you hard and fast. This is not gentle, this is not slow.
This is a powerful ramming thrust into you. My hand goes wild bringing your clit along with each fuck. I can feel myself pump into you with my hand.

You scream louder and I feel your ass clench me like a vise. Your cries are total ecstasy as you cum harder than before. I feel it in your throbbing vibrating clit, your squeezing pussy and most intensely in the tight grip of your hot ass. I fuck all the way down now and back out. I ream you harder and faster. My cock swells larger and a white-hot river of cum erupts from the tip just as a roar of sheer joy explodes from my mouth.

We both scream and fuck each other tigher and harder than we thought possible to do. A tidal wave climax shatters both our worlds and blows our minds. After what seems like minutes, we collapse, totally exhausted.
:)

Having a rest

After making love with Candy I feel so relaxed. I see candy has had quite a session here as well. I think I'll just sit here and rest and wait to see whether anybody else arrives. Maybe I'll just watch the action.

Wendy

Hugs and Kisses For Candy

in the chain

AS I lay here in this sex chain I find a warm ,sweet ,wet, it's the only kind I have ever found, pussy to put my hot lips on and feel the response as it pushes back . I push my toungr in and at the same time feel your clit get harder as I try to devour your sweet lips then I feel a strange mouth on my hard dick . When I pull away I look down to see a dude sucking on my dick with such a force that I almost shoot a load right then but as I gain control it's back to your warm pussy then we both reach the top as my dick can take no more and I feel you swell to the climax point and we both blow over the top a first with a man for me and maybe you also?

Hope we didn't break the rules

Wendy,
I hope we didn't break the rules too much with our fucking. You can spank me if I have.

How would you like to have Candy sucking me and you licking her off? If that sounds like fun to you, let's get Candy started in our oral hotdog session.:p

Oh, Lance, you were deifinitely "up" to the challenge. With Wendy eating my pussy and you fucking it, I am one satisfied woman. <sigh>

Ohhhh my......am I wet.

Boy what a wonderful thought. Lance , wow....I sure wish you had more in you. My pussy is just aching right now for some of that. :p

I have plenty honey

Morning Rain, it will be my pleasure.

I guide you back onto the cushions and slowly spread your legs. You are indeed sopping wet. I run my fingers through your hot wet pussy and lick them clean. Then I slowly lower my head to your tasty treat.

I spread your lips as you spread your legs wider. My tongue licks up and down your slit from anus to your clit. I suck your clit into my mouth and ram it hard with my tongue. I jab at your sensitive rosebud for several long minutes. You are squirming around and moaning loudly as I bring you close to orgasm.

But just as you're about to blast, I back off the pressure and lick up and down your hot pussy again. My hands reach up and grab your breasts. I squeeze your nipples hard almost to the point of pain. My tongue works its way down to your ass and I lick it and work it inside your tiny hole.

You move your hands down and try to rub your clit, but I gently push them aside. This is my ride, I'm giving you. But I don't tease you long, just to the point of explosion. I slipd two fingers into your love tunnel and curl them up against your G-spot.

My tongue twirls and swirls around your aching lovebud. You are so hard and throbbing against my lips. I feel your clit trying to hide under its hood, but I keep working it and urging it to come back out.

Your moans become screams as your climax hits. I push hard against your G-spot and suck your clit into my mouth. It throbs and vibrates against my tongue. I drive you through your climax and even higher. You scream out and arch up off the cushion as my fingers fuck you harder on your G-spot.

Finally, you cum down and lie there whimpering from such a blast.

I roll over on the floor and wipe my fact clean, pushing your love juices into my mouth. My cock stands tall and hard in the air.
:cool:

I need stimulation - NOW!

I am so horny today, I wander in looking for Wendy, or Lance, or Bombast, or anyone who can help me in my need.

<sigh> No one's around, so I'll just have to pleasure myself. I walk over to the couch and sit, leaning back, scooting my ass to the edge of the cushion.

I unbutton my top and unclasp the single clasp on my bra, letting my full breasts fall into the cool air. I lean my head back and close my eyes, thinking of all the sexual stimulation I get here on Literotica, my hands roaming over my chest, pushing my ripe globes together. My fingers find my nipples and begin rolling them between my fingers, ripples of pleasure going out to the different parts of my body.

I believe that Bombast is sucking on my left nipple (which is the largest) and Lance is sucking on the right nipple. Wendy enters the room and sees the men making me hot. She walks over to me, opening her robe, exposing her nudity to me. I begin moaning, "Wendy, Wendy," as she lowers to her knees in front of me.

She reaches for the waistband on my slacks and begins inching them down, slowly, over my hips. I raise myself up off the cushion long enough for her to take them completely off of me.

She leans forward and kisses me deeply, the men still pleasuring me on my breasts. Wendy kisses her way down to my panties, down to the fabric covering my sex, pulling my legs far apart with her hands, pushing her tongue into the panties right at my clit. I squirm trying to feel her mouth but the fabric is in the way.

She chuckles wickedly and reaches with her teeth to pull the panties down, her hands reaching under me to squeeze my ass cheeks. I'm getting very turned on and wet from this.

She rips the panties off of me with her hands and her teeth, her fingers going to my pussy, lightly stroking around the clit, teasing me.

I beg her to eat me, to pleasure me with her hands, her fingers, her mouth and tongue. She looks up at me and licks her lips. The guys are sucking on my nipples, biting on them, sending rivers of passion through me.

Wendy keeps looking up at me as she lowers herself onto my pussy, sucking the juices from within, lapping them down into her throat, drinking my nectar. The her mouth and tongue begin their assault on my clit, her fingers reaching for my asshole. She shoves her tongue and her finger into the two holes simultaneously nearly making me cum.

I grab the guys' cocks with each hand and begin pumping furiously. They are driven to a frenzy as I climb the pleasure hill to my climax. The begin pumping their hot seed onto my body as I gush my cum to Wendy's waiting mouth.

Pump away, baby

I work Candy's nipple with my mouth and teeth, pulling, tugging, sucking it in. My eyes are on Wendy as she eats Candy's fabulous pussy. Wow, I can hardly believe it when Candy takes my cock and starts jacking it off.

As my moment approaches, I step back and let her aim my cock at the breast I was just enjoying. She pumps me so hard and my cum shoots all over her breast. I'm delirious with the pleasure.

I return my gaze to Wendy's work and watch her enjoy this one hot momma. :cool:

Just A Robe

I walked into the Oral sex room looking for Candy.I was just wearing a robe in anticipation of some hot action.Then I saw her with Lance and Bombast sucking her breasts....should i stay and watch?...should I go and leave them to it?..Hell no I'm staying.I approach them and as I do Candy catches sight of me and I let my robe fall open exposing my naked body to her..she called my name in a pleading tone...I immediately dropped to my knees before her reaching to up to touch her beautiful body....I needed her..Pulling her slacks down and off..burying my face between her lucious thighs...licking and kissing her ..my tongue moving up to her panties..teasing her....With my teeth and hands I removed her panties and again buried my head between her legs..teasing around her clit....but with the attention her breasts were receiving from the guys she was desperate for release...she was urging me to bring her off.I was getting so aroused that I had a hand between my legs rubbing my clit...I couldn't wait any longer to taste that beautiful pussy and plunged my mouth to her wetness...oh heaven ..I love to taste candy's pussy...Iwas thrusting my tongue in and out savouring her juices...moving my tongue to her clit and sliding a finger into her ass...knowing how much she loves me to do that...she was cumming..She was wanking the guys and they shot their load over her beatiful body while Candy was cumming into my face...and my fingers were flashing in and out of my wet pussy as I orgasmed.

Wendy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I let out a deep sigh as Wendy finishes up (or is it just begins) with her beloved Candy. How hot is this?;)

WoW !!

Wow! I let out a deep sigh as I lean back and with my hand still between my legs gaze at the sexiness Of Candy as she lays back with a satisfied look on her face...her thighs still parted revealing....the wonderful place that I have just been feasting on

wendy

Ah, my loves, it is so enjoyable sharing our pleasures with each other. I shall treasure this moment for a long time, savoring the closeness of our cumming together. <sigh>

Cum on down

I see Morning Rain wants to join in the fun here at the Great Oral Sex Chain room (just love that name. LOL)

I walk over to Rain and take her in my arms. I plant a kiss upon her forehead, move down across her cheek, nibble her ear and tickle her neck with my tongue. I move around to her lips and taste them with the tip of my tongue. She opens her lips for me and I explore her wonderful mouth.

My hands caress up and down her back and massage her shoulder muscles for a few minutes. I hesitate to break the kiss and await her next move.:cool:

Last edited:
Oh, Lance, you know all the buttons to push on me. You arouse me very well, you know. My nipples are poking through my sweater and my pussy is making my panties a sopping mess. And I know you love it!!!! :p

I see

Hmmm, Where are you Rain. I hope she is enjoying my hot embrace. I can tell my Lipstick Kitty sure is.

I move my hands down onto Rain's sweet ass and hug her closer to me. I know she can feel the bulge in my pants. Does she enjoy this? Whatever will she do to me? I wonder, my mind racing with the possibilities. I wonder where she is? Hmmm, snuck out while I wasn't looking?:(

Last edited:
I'm just going to sit over here on the couch and play with my pussy and nipples while you two enjoy each other, which as you know further arouses me. I love to watch sex in the happning.

MESSAGE FOR LANCE

Honey, you're mailbox is full. Clean out three areas: Your PMs, your sent messages, and your tracking. Should clear you out nicely and then I can continue PMing you. ;)

I am watching Hardrock and Morning Rain as they start to get into their work. Hardrock is sucking on her nipples and has two fingers working there way in and out of her pussy. Rain is stroking his cock to hardness. Across from me Candy is pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy she sees me watching and beckons me over. I sit beside her on the couch and take my cock in my hand and stroke it as we watch Hardrock and Rain who are now 69ing. Rains pussy and arse are pointing at Candy and we can see Hardrock as he laps thirstily at her cunt.

I have taken one of Candys tits in my hand and am rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger as she is fingering herself. Rains moans are getting louder and I look up to see Hardrock tongue fucking her ass and pussy alternatively.

Candy is leaning across me to get a beter veiw of what is going on. My cock is inches away from her face needing to be sucked, she is stroking it in tempo with Hardrocks tongue fucking and lowers her mouth over the head licking my helmet all the time pumping the shaft her saliva lubricating my cock as she pulls on it.

Rain is shouting as Candy takes all my cock into her mouth and sucks her cheeks hollow she runs up and down the shaft like this half a dozen times cupping my balls in her hands and massaging them as they tense ready to shoot . Hardrock lets out a shout and I look up as he shoots his cum allover Rains tits and face she is swearing and cursing as she cums all over Hardrocks face covering it as she grinds her pussy into him.

Candy is watching too. She has stopped sucking and she is pulling on my cock as she watches Rain and Hardrock. " I want your cum, I want to see you cum" she emplores me. My shot is building up in me and she lowers her mouth onto the head of my cock. Two more strokes and the magic licking of her tongue and I am emptying my balls into her mouth. She pulls back pumping my cock as more of my cum spurts out. She has my spoof running of her chin and on her tits. I pull her face towards me and kiss her cum covered lips.

Back