The Great Oral Sex Chain

Sue you taste so amazing. I could do this all night long ;) Hmmm good idea I think. My tongue and fingers really giving your pussy a work out. Not letting a drop go. As lee is making me go crazy I am lucky to have my head buried in your pussy...or they would hear me screaming and begging for lee is so talented with that tongue. You know Wendy if you would like I am sure we can help you out till candy gets here. I would hate for such a lovely person have to leave and take care of things alone.

By now my face is covered in Lollys cum. I have been just licking and tounge fucking long enough. Now it is time to insert a finger deep into your swollen pussy. I bring my right hand up close to you, pressing my index finger pasy those swollen lips, amazed at how wet you are. Quickly your vaginal muscles pull my finger into your quivering body. I slide my finger in and out or you while drawing circles around your clit with my tounge. Your hips are bucking and twisting feircely right now. I pull out my index finger almost all the way and I can hear a sigh as if this is not a good idea. Little do you know that I am about to stick 2 fingers into you. Feeling that a powerfull orgasm is building for you I dont want you to have it yet. Patience my dear, I will give it to you.

I almost feel guilty right now. I have been using my left hand to stroke my rock hard cock sonce there has not been anyone to suck on me. As I was pulling my finger out I looked up and saw 2 very erect nipples that are just begging for attention. giving up my self gratifacation I reach up to play with those wonderfull tits and roll my finger across those nipples.

llee I feel so bad that you are doing such an AMAZNIG job on my body and yet you have all this pent up "energy" and nothing has CUM of that...YET. I promise that I will make sure you are taken care of. i will have you begging it will be so hot. But I have my hands and mouth full with Sue right now.

A gentleman

Ah, ladies, can a gentleman with an armful of roses and an eager tongue join this lovely chain? I'm a runner and have great stamina and truly appreciate the female form.

Ohh Lolly, it is so wonderfull to look up and see my hand fondling your breasts, delighting in their feel. Whats even beter is seeing you lick, kiss, finger Sue so wantonly! Only pulling away from her to see her, and catch your breath.

Now as I can feel your thighs tightning around me, pulling closer to your quivering pelvis. I pull out the 2 fingers that I have been sucking on to get all wet and start to rub them both up and down your wonderfull pussy. Placing them at your opening I suck in your clit while thrusting my fingers into you. They both go right in all the way, sliding smoothly all the way. I immeadatally start fucking you with them. In and out as fast as I can get them to go. Holding your muchly swollen clit in between my lips, I flick it with my tounge. I am curling my fingers upwards to rub along the top of your tunnel.

You have had enough clitorous cums, I want to give you a vaginal orgasm. Keeping time with your bucking I begin to wonder if I can get you to squirt. It might take a while but I am going to find out.

I am glad there is no one sucking on me, that might deter me from concentrating on this wonderfull woman in front of me.

Re:

As lollygirl continues to lick me, i pinch and tug on my nipples, loving the sensations... for a brief moment i snap out of heaven, and i notice wendy, alone on the side... wouldn't it be amazing if lee was taking lolly, lolly taking me, and my tongue was buried deep inside of wendy? then it would truly be a chain...
a mini-orgasm builds inside me from lolly's talented tongue, and i am brought back to the moment of things, i gasp and moan, my voice rising higher in the air... yet during all the pleasure my mouth is yearning for some sweet pussy...
<ooc: c'mon wendy, join the fun...>

While Lolly continues to give Sue all the tounge lashing she can, I can feel her reach down to grab my hair. Gripping my locks with all she has she pulls me closer to her. I can feel her pussy muscles clenching tight on my fingers as they thrust in and out of this wonderfull slit. Thigh's clamping around my head, she thrusts harder into my mouth.

Releasing my hair your hand reaches down to cup your swollen womanhood. Holding my fingers in place, but blocking my tounge.

Moving my left hand from your breast down to findle your ass. Yes this is a nice ass to squeeze. You turn a little so that I can get a beter hold on your cheek. This also allows me see just how much juice has gushed out of you, making you so wet. I start licking from just below your opening. Licking that little sensetive area between your pussy and ass. Kissing your check, licking as much cum off ass as I can.

I feel a little movement as you begin to rub your clit. Slowly right now, easily moving your hips around, controlling the pace now, you are fucking my fingers so carefully. Your fingers feeling your swollen clit. My mouth kissing and sucking all over you.

Will Wendy ever just sit on Sue's face? God I think she is cumming again!

Hmmmmm...

...It seems now, that after being VERY thouroughly sucked off once, that now the only hope for my poor pussy-less tongue is to just lay down here slowly keeping my hardon with my hands while closing my eyes...waiting for a wet juicy pussy to surprise my hot lips and tongue...
;-)

I see you laying with your hands on your stunning rod, licking your passionate, pouting lips...and waiting. I walk slowly over, watching all the hot action of tongues and fingers, ohhhh it makes me want to cum just looking....

You look ready to lick my pussy good. before you even open your eyes, I have placed my silken thighs around your ears and you start to lick my slit, ohhh I'm such a cumslut and will love to be licked and fucked in every way.

My cunt on fire, your teeth stretch my huge clit as your hands reach up to fondle and pull on my very large breasts and nipples. your hands on me this way make me rock my hips. grind into your face....then I let you up for air. but I am definitely on top as I slide down beautiful bodies we twine and gasp. Organs made for pleasure, we become just that.

My teeth nip very lightly on the end of your cock and I taste the nectar of your precum there....My tongue, so long and thick, juts out to meet your hardness and encircle you with more heat than your hands provided...I know you're big but I can take it all babe, pound into my face and fuck my mouth! I hear your grunts as you have been brought very close to cumming, but at that point I pull out and stop you, grabbing your testicles and asking you if you'd like me to smother your face, don't cum until I say so....

But then you overpower me, and roll me overso that YOU are in control. Lapping while pulling my cunt open you put me in that place beyond words, nibble on my clit as it grows larger..and larger..and larger in your mouth, and I cum, screaming around your cock.....

You fuck my mouth as if it were a pussy and I love it, I flex my throuat muscles and aas you RAM your cock into me down to the very base you begin to cum...and I swalllow the sweet musk of your seed...mmmmm what a gift....

turning around at the door

I was about to leave for the masturbation room, when I see the fabulous Wendy give Pussy in boots the licking of her life. My mouth waters at the sight and as Wendy backs away to allow Pussy to recover, I decide to take my chance.

There is nothing sweeter than a pussy that has already had an orgasm and especially if it was from another woman. I move around quickly to Pussy's legs and lower my head to her love garden.

First I sniff deeply of her musky aroma and draw in her erotic woman scent. Gently, I give her sensitive lips a lick. She moans and sighs as feelings begin to immediately rebuild in her fabulous cunt. I burrow my mouth against her clit and suck it in deeply to my mouth. My tongue runs circles around her lovebud.

I slip my index finger inside, draw it out and suck off the juices oozing from Pussy's pussy. Then I insert it again. I curl it upward to her G-spot and go to town on that little honey.

Between my hard working tongue and finger, Pussy is lost. She pulls her legs up high, plants her feet on my shoulders and arches her back, shoving her cunt even deeper into my face.

I lick her through her second orgasm. Her gasps and the growl she emits as her orgasm peaks is music to my ears.

Finally, I let her relax. My cock is burning with desire and I look about the room for some relief.

Whoops seems that I missed this page. Oh well, I hope Pussy in Boots is still around today, cause she just got another orgasm from me. I'll try to keep more up to date on this thread. Sorry :rolleyes:

Last edited:
T-shirt And Panties

Wendy entering wearing just t-shirt and panties.Wondering whether Candy will be here.No luck at the moment though.
Cyn and Lance:sounded like you had a good session.Don't forget to come back

Wendy

you couldn't keep me away

Im sort of going back and forth between here and the masturbation room. Love it all.

Anyone here

Wendy is back to see whether anyone is about.I'm still just wearing my t-shirt and panties.I think I'll wait a little while but if nobody else comes in I'll have to masturbate again. :D

Wendy

It's So Quiet

It's so quiet in here at the moment.I'm sitting here getting aroused with my naughty thoughts.I need to do something about it.I'm getting quite damp.Running a finger idly up my bare thigh..Mmm ....thinking of the previous activities in here

Wendy

I'm waiting patiently

Lance is here too, wearing his birthday suit. He is wondering if Candy will come back soon and let him suck her gorgeous tits. His cock could use some loving too if anyone has a taste for a nice cocksickle.

Am I In The Right Place?

I have come in here feeling the need to have my pussy licked and sucked but as I am the only one here I will have to rely on a weird fantasy.I don't know whether I should be here or The Masturbation Club

Wendy

Hugs And Kisses To Candy

May I?

Wendy, since it seems to be just you and me here at the moment, I'd be happy to lick that juicy pussy for you.

Let me be your weird fantasy. A man totally committed to your pleasure only.

I move down between those luscious thighs of yours and stroke my moustache over your slit. The wetness of your pussy is testimony to your passion.

I pour some love oil on my hand and slide it up over your lips and massage them up and down, letting my middle finger slide through your slit and over your clit.

You start moaning and playing with your nipples as the heat arises in your body. I place my lips over your clit and suck it inside my mouth. Around and around my tongue goes, twirling your hard little erection higher and hotter with each pass. Again, I move down a little, spearing my tongue into your tunnel and using my moustache to give you a wild ride.

My fingers slip inside and I curl one up to press against your G-spot. Your moans become rising cries of passion as ecstasy builds in your pussy and flows out through your whole body, especially your nipples.

You pinch down on your nipples and arch your back, forcing your pussy deeper into my mouth as your cum starts.

It is slooooooooooow in building, but crashes like a pair of cymbals in the symphony of your lust. You scream and a flood of sweet hot nectar pours into my mouth. I lick you harder and faster as your climax climbs, peaks, crashes again and finally cums down.

I kiss your mound gently as you settle into afterglow and then quietly retire back to my chair.

;)

My timing is very poor. I arrive to see Wendy staring in to space wit a deeply contented look on her face and lance's face covered in her cum. Hopefully soon there will be someone who needs to have their pussy sucked and licked. I walk to Wendy, still in a daze, and take some of her juice which has run onto her thighs and smear it over my cock lubricating it as I pull on it to get it hard. I am ready and waiting, sucker or suckee!

Having got tired of waitng for someone new I look around the assembled bodies, Lance is the only one who appears awake and receptive. I have never sucked a mans cock before but feeling confident and amongst freinds settle down in front of Lance as he sits in his chair. His cock is lying against his leg and I pick it up and lightly stroke it, it reacts to my attentions almost immediatly growing in length and girth as I stroke.

Nervously I bring my mouth towards it the musty scent of his balls. I lower my mouth onto the tip of his cock and experience the first taste of cock. I lick the head and continue to pump the shaft as his cock now stiffens and is fully erect. I am sucking the head and my saliva is running down the shaft lubricating it as I pull. Lance is responding pushing his cock into my mouth but I control it only letting the head and glans pass my lips. He inches forward on the seat and gives me better access to his balls and shaft.

I take my mouth of his cock and lick the length of the shaft. I cup his balls in my hands and feel them start to tighten as I lick at the base of his head. This is it I take as much of his cock as I can into my mouth sliding backwords and forwards up and down its length. On the upstroke I can taste the pre cum as it dribbles out of his cock. He is grunting and groaning hips pushing and grabbing at my hair pushing me to take more of him in my mouth. I pull back taking my mouth of his cock stroking the length and look at the purple swollen head in my fist. One more time will do it I put the head back in my mouth my tongue licking his helmet and hand pumping his shaft I can feel him tensing and know he is close. The first explosion catches me by surprise and I pull back in time to catch the second in my face. I continue to pump his cock as the spurts ease rubbing the jis into his shaft and I am no longer a cock sucking virgin.

M or F?

Yoginse,
You do a great job of cock-sucking for a virgin. I do wish I knew whether you were a man or a woman from your profile, however.

It wouldn't make a whole lot of difference to me which you are, but it would make any postings to you by me or others much easier to write.

You might want to put a tad more info on your profile. check out mine to see. Nothing really personal, but in a sex room, it helps to know who you're doing and how you're doing them.

I'm new here and thanks for the post. I've been waiting a couple days to get some relief. Glad you did it.:p

Lance...I see that is yours and My birthday. So I hope that you get all the birthday licking and sucking that you want not just those ever so much fun spankings.

Got everything

Lolly girl,
I got everything there is to get but not the spankings. LOL.
Happy birthday to you dear lady. I think Yoginse and I are available if you want to join our great oral sex chain. :p :p

Lance

Hey Lance you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself.Good luck to you.Fancy taking advantage of poor little Wendy while I wasn.t here. Was I good? Getting aroused thinking of someone very special?

wendy

Hugs and Kisses To Candy

You were Delicious

I hope Candy isn't jealous, but you tasted sooooooooooooo good. I loved every drop.:)

And you did tell me to keep the thread moving. I always do what I'm told.:D

Back