The Hairpulling Thread

Any chance there's some stage trickery involved? The bandage (?) around her waist looks like it's just there to restrain her arms, but it could be hiding a harness connected to the rope that takes some of the weight?

No idea what is going on behind her back. But that is a rope harness around her waist.

You may be right ... I feel like one's scalp would just disconnect if this was for real. Also, I think the pain level would result in a bit more than just the leg movement seen here - my knees would begin pulling up to my chest pretty much immediately in an attempt to go fetal.

Again... if she was very petite, I think both the tensile strength of the hair, and the roots would hold. I'm sure it would not be pleasant, nor would it last long

Oh, I get so horny when you talk technical!:cattail:

Good!!! :D :devil:

I have thought a lot about this. A safety harness supports the body evenly by having straps the pass through the crotch. She very clearly has no such straps. A waist belt is only marginally better than the hair pulling thing (in the past, a worker wearing a waist belt would often survive a fall and die from the broken back that resulted).

Maybe her arms are holding most of the weight behind?

Proximus: wouldn't a heaving line bend be more obvious in her pony tail? (Distinct shape)

I think I'll stick to grabbing a handful and giving a nice sharp yank...

I have no idea... it does make one wonder though. With regards to the knot, it doesn't look like a heaving line bend, I was just thinking that's what I would have used. Hair is difficult. You can't just tie a bunch of overhand knots and cut it away when you're done.

No idea what is going on behind her back. But that is a rope harness around her waist.

Again... if she was very petite, I think both the tensile strength of the hair, and the roots would hold. I'm sure it would not be pleasant, nor would it last long

Good!!! :D :devil:

I have no idea... it does make one wonder though. With regards to the knot, it doesn't look like a heaving line bend, I was just thinking that's what I would have used. Hair is difficult. You can't just tie a bunch of overhand knots and cut it away when you're done.

Not if you want to play again anyways lol :D

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/70804/bdsmlr-70804-XL0ODBaO8l.jpg

What turns you on, how does it start?

tumblr_op0ug4VqTw1uun8avo1_500.jpg

The slow slide of fingers against my scalp at the back of my head.
The deliberate tightening of his grip.
The slow turn and pull to his lips which graze mine lightly.
The pushing away leaving me wanting and suddenly aching.
The grip tightening even more as my face slides down his body where his zipper comes into my view.

Two pictures with reversed genders for once!

Attachments

• 00002.jpg
    00002.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
Is that a minivan?

https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/75DBF9A.gif

Back