The Hairpulling Thread

Synergy

Long hair is part of
the whole; my hole needs your hard
cock for synergy

Méli :rose:

2020-04-05.jpg

Her hair is growing longer just for this.....

Stroking her hair, letting fingers pull through

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2020/01/74702/bdsmlr-74702-KEjyLwn68P-og.jpg

Stroking her hair, letting fingers pull through

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2020/01/74702/bdsmlr-74702-KEjyLwn68P-og.jpg

I keep my hair in a short pixie...but just long enough that anyone I'm with can get a good handful. Especially love having my hair pulled when I'm on my knees.

well pulled hair

I love your flower
meme - so very pretty;
like your well-pulled hair

Méli :rose:

pubes-gif.gif

1374859458_tumblr_lz3b4iTQSX1qg728so1_500.gif

So...lol, my asshole puckered. That looks so painful. 😬

LOL... High praise indeed!

Legs spreading...

Interesting reaction.

My initial reaction was.... she has to be 4'10" and 85 pounds dripping wet for her hair to support her like that. AND... he has serious rope/knot skills. Probably used a Heaving line bend, so that it is both secure to hold tension, but unties very easy with very little tangling of her hair.

My initial reaction was.... she has to be 4'10" and 85 pounds dripping wet for her hair to support her like that. AND... he has serious rope/knot skills. Probably used a Heaving line bend, so that it is both secure to hold tension, but unties very easy with very little tangling of her hair.

Any chance there's some stage trickery involved? The bandage (?) around her waist looks like it's just there to restrain her arms, but it could be hiding a harness connected to the rope that takes some of the weight?

Any chance there's some stage trickery involved? The bandage (?) around her waist looks like it's just there to restrain her arms, but it could be hiding a harness connected to the rope that takes some of the weight?

You may be right ... I feel like one's scalp would just disconnect if this was for real. Also, I think the pain level would result in a bit more than just the leg movement seen here - my knees would begin pulling up to my chest pretty much immediately in an attempt to go fetal.

I have thought a lot about this. A safety harness supports the body evenly by having straps the pass through the crotch. She very clearly has no such straps. A waist belt is only marginally better than the hair pulling thing (in the past, a worker wearing a waist belt would often survive a fall and die from the broken back that resulted).

Maybe her arms are holding most of the weight behind?

Proximus: wouldn't a heaving line bend be more obvious in her pony tail? (Distinct shape)

I think I'll stick to grabbing a handful and giving a nice sharp yank...

Back