The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

paoj2wb.png
I still can’t believe he picked Reek Vance. : )

I’ve no idea how it’s going.

But that wasn’t the issue. The poster seemed to be implying some failure to understand what it was.

somebody should have reminded joe he isn't running. can't launder money curing cancer anymore.

Not at all how I expected ChloeTzang to look but the logic she uses shows us it's definitely her.

"Alternate Facts" can take you down some really deep rabbit holes.

The “true believer” common MAGAts are the same type of people who get taken by “The Nigerian Prince Scam” - they’re so damn dumb and gullible.

I’d pity them, but on top of being dumb and gullible, they’re also racists and fascists - which tracks.

😑

So i wish i can say i had some great contact and but in this case i know the caterer ( ;) ) and once in a while as a side hustle i help him out with displays on some of his bigger projects so i went in and set up the room with my special powers of gay creativity and threw a bunch of books and pillows around. got to see her speak. i get she's polarizing, i dont even follow her that much but the stuff i saw her say about the hows and whys of getting fentanyl out of the hands of kids and off the streets sounded better than any link anybody here can throw at me and she was not talking to a crowd that needed convincing. she had no need to play with words. what happened in arizona was not a bullet dodged. she actually loves drag and supports it. it's a shame she was labelled as a terf by the left. i'd have more faith in her protecting a young trans youth than anything from the rainbow activists. i actually spent most of the night sidling up to a p.a. that was fun. made me feel old when she didn't know who debbie harry was but the most flattering thing was her (the p.a.) introducing me as a perfect replacement for george santos... should have worked it but my hustling days are behind me.

i trust my eyes. and ears.

i had to crop the picture to get it to fit. i'm the one taking it.

Attachments

• 20230628_181712.jpg
    20230628_181712.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
So i wish i can say i had some great contact and but in this case i know the caterer ( ;) ) and once in a while as a side hustle i help him out with displays on some of his bigger projects so i went in and set up the room with my special powers of gay creativity and threw a bunch of books and pillows around. got to see her speak. i get she's polarizing, i dont even follow her that much but the stuff i saw her say about the hows and whys of getting fentanyl out of the hands of kids and off the streets sounded better than any link anybody here can throw at me and she was not talking to a crowd that needed convincing. she had no need to play with words. what happened in arizona was not a bullet dodged. she actually loves drag and supports it. i actually spent most of the night sidling up to a p.a. that was fun. made me feel old when she didn't know who debbie harry was but the most flattering thing were people saying i'd make a perfect replacement for george santos... should have worked it but my hustling days are behind me.

It's like you just woke up or something.
At first I thought you were another conservative sea lioning with your many deflective questions, but I'm convinced that you really don't know much on politics and your questions are a back handed effort for folks to give you a hands on education on things.

So i wish i can say i had some great contact and but in this case i know the caterer ( ;) ) and once in a while as a side hustle i help him out with displays on some of his bigger projects so i went in and set up the room with my special powers of gay creativity and threw a bunch of books and pillows around. got to see her speak. i get she's polarizing, i dont even follow her that much but the stuff i saw her say about the hows and whys of getting fentanyl out of the hands of kids and off the streets sounded better than any link anybody here can throw at me and she was not talking to a crowd that needed convincing. she had no need to play with words. what happened in arizona was not a bullet dodged. she actually loves drag and supports it. i actually spent most of the night sidling up to a p.a. that was fun. made me feel old when she didn't know who debbie harry was but the most flattering thing were people saying i'd make a perfect replacement for george santos... should have worked it but my hustling days are behind me.

🙄

So were the scumbags there lying to you, or are they lying to the anti-trans, etc, MAGAts who want to see you, etc, dead / gone???

🤔

Side question:

Did you hook up with anyone there???

🤔

😑

🤣

yup all the other gay guys that were there to show their support were ready to throw down.

It's like you just woke up or something.
At first I thought you were another conservative sea lioning with your many deflective questions, but I'm convinced that you really don't know much on politics and your questions are a back handed effort for folks to give you a hands on education on things.

you will never be smart enough to figure me out.

🙄

So were the scumbags there lying to you, or are they lying to the anti-trans, etc, MAGAts who want to see you, etc, dead / gone???

🤔

Side question:

Did you hook up with anyone there???

🤔

I'm trying to imagine Kari Lake, running for office and always, ALWAYS angling for trump's approval, being at an event where she knowingly is around openly gay people. Not happenin.

Back