The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

and this is last night closer to home.

don't really think kamala or any of the dems have done anything to make us safer between the two events.

thank you for playing.
How DARE protesters burn Israeli strongman Benjamin Netanyahu in effigy!
The NERVE of some people!
Don't they know he is a FRIEND of America? He told us so just the other day!
And he is an even BIGGER FRIEND of convicted felon Donald J Trump.
He's even having dinner with him tonight at MAR-A-LAGO!
:nana:

the FBI (via Wray) had stated that it was as yet unclear as to whether trump was 'hit by a bullet or by shrapnel/bullet fragments

since baby temper tantrum trump pitched a fit about the statement (feeling it made him look less 'strongman' than he wanted), the FBI clearly felt the need to clarify the wording (because of idiots) but the statement actually remains the same, i.e: a bullet or bullet fragments

ffs. so many idiots, so many magats

Convicted felon Donald J Trump has prioritized getting FBI director Chris Wray to retract his comment Wednesday that we don't know for sure what hit his ear, it might have been glass shards, shrapnel or a bullet.

Convicted felon Donald J Trump thew one of his classic hissy fits, insisting it was a bullet....A BULLET, DAMMIT! while simultaneously refusing to release medical notes on his "injury". FBI head Wray rolled his eyes and said "Fine, it was a bullet, if you say so, right, mm-hmm, sure" in order to mollify the candidate's tender fee-fees.

In the absence of conclusive proof (or "conclussive proof" in Chobham-speech) I suggest we enlist Wat Tyler, Lit's foremost expert on accidental bullet wounds, for his opinion. Convicted felon Donald J Trump's "bullet hole" appears to have progressed from major trauma to we-cant-even-see-a-mark in less than 10 days. Is this normal for a near-fatal bullet wound?
:nana:

Back