the last blowjob you gave . . .

...was just about 50 minutes ago, just before he went out the door to work. I could taste him on my lips and tongue as I lay in bed afterward, the salty-slick feel of his semen as I licked my lips clean, and the way it lingers on the back of my tongue ... and now it has had an effect he probably didn't intend: I'm fuckin' horny for more cock!

Unfortunately for him, he's at work...
:rolleyes: :devil: ;)

Lucky man your husband. I have read your stories. Yum. :) What are you doing to do about your need?

Lucky man your husband. I have read your stories. Yum. :) What are you doing to do about your need?

Yummmmm is right! ;) I already did, but that's between me and him. Let's just say, there is now one particularly "handy" lifeguard down the beach from our place that didn't have a whole lot of energy when he went on duty a while ago! :D

Of course, there's always this afternoon...

BTW: I love your AV, TallMan. :kiss:

~Tori

hey, there's always time for THAT! You have to make time for quality head, either giving or receiving...

hey, there's always time for THAT! You have to make time for quality head, either giving or receiving...
That is a 100000000% must, specially if he is really hot, and you know he gets lots.....The best way to make him want you is to put a bj on him he will not soon forget.

This morning his cum was very very warm almost on the border of hot, tasted like water from the ocean, salty warm thick with a color almost pure solid white. The taste is still lingering ........:devil:

I tasted the first hint of the rum he'd drank so much of the night before when we kissed, and again once his cock began to swell and pulse. I love my father-in-law's pre-cum; once he gets really aroused, it leaks intermittently, bathing my mouth with an oily residue that I honestly love. This morning I could taste the tang of Myers Dark on the back of my tongue. He'd been out late.

He lay back, not holding my head, just content to let me make love to his cock. I wished he'd make me gag a little. Make me take him deep. Call me his favorite slut. He wanted more romance today,though, so I settled for his slow love. Once we'd kissed and he let me push him back on the bed, I crouched over him, slowly running my tongue up and down the length of him, tasting his sweat and the hint of rum. Over and over and up and down, working the base of his cock with my fingers and cradling his shaft with my tongue as my lips did most of the work. Then he began to arch his back. He was close; so close! I could feel him swell against the sides of my mouth. I love that moment!

When he groaned and sent that first pulsing spurt of semen against the back of my throat, I tasted HIS taste. It was warm and fluid, not particularly thick, and salty-sweet, a sort of lima-bean taste. With his second pulse, it flooded over my tongue, and I didn't care what it tasted like. I swallowed quickly, happy that I could make him cum for me, and pursed my lips tighter around him so I didn't lose a drop. Somewhere in there his hands found my hair, and he held my cheek hard against his belly as he pulsed and jumped in my mouth.

I savored those last few drops, holding them long after he'd softened in my mouth, and when he pulled free I let them slide slowly down my throat.

I tasted the first hint of the rum he'd drank so much of the night before when we kissed, and again once his cock began to swell and pulse. I love my father-in-law's pre-cum; once he gets really aroused, it leaks intermittently, bathing my mouth with an oily residue that I honestly love. This morning I could taste the tang of Myers Dark on the back of my tongue. He'd been out late.

He lay back, not holding my head, just content to let me make love to his cock. I wished he'd make me gag a little. Make me take him deep. Call me his favorite slut. He wanted more romance today,though, so I settled for his slow love. Once we'd kissed and he let me push him back on the bed, I crouched over him, slowly running my tongue up and down the length of him, tasting his sweat and the hint of rum. Over and over and up and down, working the base of his cock with my fingers and cradling his shaft with my tongue as my lips did most of the work. Then he began to arch his back. He was close; so close! I could feel him swell against the sides of my mouth. I love that moment!

When he groaned and sent that first pulsing spurt of semen against the back of my throat, I tasted HIS taste. It was warm and fluid, not particularly thick, and salty-sweet, a sort of lima-bean taste. With his second pulse, it flooded over my tongue, and I didn't care what it tasted like. I swallowed quickly, happy that I could make him cum for me, and pursed my lips tighter around him so I didn't lose a drop. Somewhere in there his hands found my hair, and he held my cheek hard against his belly as he pulsed and jumped in my mouth.

I savored those last few drops, holding them long after he'd softened in my mouth, and when he pulled free I let them slide slowly down my throat.

This just gave me a hardon that has me craving more. I'm going to have to go and find a way to get some satisfaction now...

Lol...I need to find the men who taste like vanilla...I've never had one that wasn't saltier than the red sea. In fact it's like having the back of my throat bleached.

I swallow because I know he likes it and I get a kick out of not liking it. Still. Bring on the fruit...

Last night's had absolutely NO taste. It was thin, almost watery; not at all what I'm used to. He told me later he drinks at least 6 bottles of water a day. Now I'm wondering how diet affects the taste of semen. :confused:

~Tori

The only cock I've ever had in my mouth was about a week ago because my girlfriend wanted me to see what it tastes like. He was about 70 and couldn't get it up, but I sucked him a while anyway. I got no cum out of it, but I did get a tiny bit of urine. He was appreciative of the attention, because nobody but a doctor had messed around down there since his wife died many years ago.

all cum tastes like a giant bucket of snot

The only cock I've ever had in my mouth was about a week ago because my girlfriend wanted me to see what it tastes like. He was about 70 and couldn't get it up, but I sucked him a while anyway. I got no cum out of it, but I did get a tiny bit of urine. He was appreciative of the attention, because nobody but a doctor had messed around down there since his wife died many years ago.

lmao!

Back