the last blowjob you gave . . .

last night - in my dreams (literally)
someone I know
started with a little oil - intending on giving a relaxing body massage
started on the legs - worked the thighs, hands tongue lips -licking -little bites
pushing him further into the bed face down - stripping me - oiling myself up-
sliding my oiled tits along his butt, enticing him to turn over - licking - extending - mouthing
his cock his butt -then riding him fucking rythmatically and recklessly until we both came
awesome dream woke up soaking wet....

Last edited:
His cum tasted kind of sweet. My man drinks pineapple juice to make his cum taste good for me.

I'm a guy. I've never given a blowjob. I've never tasted another man's sperm. I have tasted my own.

I dont find that diet changes the flavor. I've only found that my level of horniness is what does it. I've been snowballed by girls after being up all night at crazy parties where it was all drinking/drugs/and grillin out. I've been snowballed by girls after a wedding reception and the high class dining deserts and champaine associated with it. It didnt seem to change. My gf was outta town for a month, and I didnt cheat on her, or jerk off, but I ate pineapple with ever meal. I didnt notice much difference.

I've eaten creampies (ONLY put there by me out of pussy and asshole) and have found that combined juices have a better taste, but its usually only because its a more 'out there' step than a snowball. And you call it different things (at different times with the same girl) the taste of love, the taste of wreckless abandon, the taste of two satisfied content people, it can take on a different 'tone' based on the session that created it. Its a deeper connection too, and I think that effects the taste.

My best tasting load was when one gal ate a creampie that I deposited into my gf, and then snowballed it into my mouth. It was when me and my gf had decided to take her as not just a friend and occasional sex partner but as a complete equal in our relationship. Needless to say, it didnt work but for the most part was a great time, I am left with beautiful memories and bitter memories, but as it gets farther out I find that the beautiful ones last longer, and remain sharper than the bitter.

I was with a younger couple a few weeks ago and I gave the guy a B.J. right after he was done fucking his girlfriend. He tasted like salty cum intermingled with the musky wetness of his girlfriends pussy. Very pleasant and erotic.

last night - in my dreams (literally)
someone I know
started with a little oil - intending on giving a relaxing body massage
started on the legs - worked the thighs, hands tongue lips -licking -little bites
pushing him further into the bed face down - stripping me - oiling myself up-
sliding my oiled tits along his butt, enticing him to turn over - licking - extending - mouthing
his cock his butt -then riding him fucking rythmatically and recklessly until we both came
awesome dream woke up soaking wet....
then realised - ahhh that will never happen he is very married
one of the hottest sex dreams i've ever had....so what does it mean i thought....
time for me to get out there and repeat with an available willing man

That does sound like a fantastic dream :)

there's a lucky guy over there in Melbourne that will enjoy that amazing imagination of yours and the reality that you will hopefully bring it to.

I haven't had a blow job make me cum in years.

Not for lack of trying. I've been told that I have a great cock and it gets sucked often, but I can't seem to find the woman who can take me deep enough.

Well, enjoy yours.......

Mmmm, I'd love to try!

And you call it different things (at different times with the same girl) the taste of love, the taste of wreckless abandon, the taste of two satisfied content people, it can take on a different 'tone' based on the session that created it. Its a deeper connection too, and I think that effects the taste.

That's beautiful.

Last blow job I gave...does to yourself count? And it has been years...beer is too good.

Later
Christopher

This morning at 6:30....On my knees, hands benind my back, his hands fisting my hair, and his cock fucking into my mouth and down my throat as he held my head in place. After I had swallowed his semen he wiped his cock on my face and went off to work.....Bye-bye Daddy!

I've been sucking off this guy fairly regularly for the past year or so, and his cum has a mildly bitter and slightly salty taste to it but I like it. It usually has a smooth consistency and I like to swirl it around in my mouth for a while before swallowing it to coat the insides of my mouth and retain the flavor longer. It also magnifies the effect of the semen's odor in addition to the taste on my tongue. I really like the taste of cum precisely because it IS cum!

Bitter, warm, thick and creamy! Yummy ... There's a guy in my dorm that as often as he gets drunk, I'm over to ride and suck his cock. I've had some great (and bad) drunk fucks in my short years and generally stay away from sucking a cock whilst he's drunk as it normally tastes like junk.

But this one guy goes crazy confident, crazy horny, near instant recharge and his spunk is crazy thick, creamy and bitter.

Had a slight salty but sweet taste, thick and warm..

yes exactly like that...and felt kinda "rubbery"...took a while sliding down, cuz I dont push to swallow, usually let it slide down with my tongue sticking out, the look in his eyes makes it worthwhile.;)

Back