the last blowjob you gave . . .

Mmmmmmm! Last night at the Lakers party at my hubby's boss's place. :D

(two loads, right down the gullet ... and they both tasted like salty oysters -- well, that's what he was serving!) ;)

~Tori

The only cock I've ever had in my mouth was about a week ago because my girlfriend wanted me to see what it tastes like. He was about 70 and couldn't get it up, but I sucked him a while anyway. I got no cum out of it, but I did get a tiny bit of urine. He was appreciative of the attention, because nobody but a doctor had messed around down there since his wife died many years ago.

hehe, oh dear, if you are going to do an experiment like that, you should at least choose a more interesting cock. :)

Mmmmmmm! Last night at the Lakers party at my hubby's boss's place. :D

(two loads, right down the gullet ... and they both tasted like salty oysters -- well, that's what he was serving!) ;)

~Tori

And who were the lucky recipients? And did they do anything with you afterwards, because I imagine that after sucking their cocks you must have been flooded with desire (in the literal sense).

Last night's had absolutely NO taste. It was thin, almost watery; not at all what I'm used to. He told me later he drinks at least 6 bottles of water a day. Now I'm wondering how diet affects the taste of semen. :confused:

~Tori

Lol...I need to find the men who taste like vanilla...I've never had one that wasn't saltier than the red sea. In fact it's like having the back of my throat bleached.

Firebrain said:
I swallow because I know he likes it and I get a kick out of not liking it. Still. Bring on the fruit...

Diet has a huge effect on the taste of cum. There's actually a thread devoted to that topic somewhere in the How To, I believe.
As I recall, if a man refrains from eating anything for a period of something like 3-4 hours before sex, and then has a teaspoon of sucrose, and a glass of water, 1/2 hr to 1 hr before cumming, it will be very sweet.
Those times may be a bit different, I'm reciting this from memory, it's been several years since I've done this, but it works.

Of course, my cum is always sweet... ;)

This morning he tasted weird, at first tasted me on him, then his precum was a lil bitter. When he came his cum was thin not thick like last night, and had a taste I did not really like, needed diet coke and a lot of ice to get the taste to go away....He has tasted great before, he needs to change his diet back to what it was before....

This morning he tasted weird, at first tasted me on him, then his precum was a lil bitter. When he came his cum was thin not thick like last night, and had a taste I did not really like, needed diet coke and a lot of ice to get the taste to go away....He has tasted great before, he needs to change his diet back to what it was before....

You make him a very happy man, don't you?

Yesterday while watching the Simpsons me and a friend started to fool around, and before you know it i had him in my mouth. It didn't last all that long maybe 3 minutes. It was very thick and salty. I didn't swallow because i never do, but instead of spitting it in the toilet he wanted me to spit it back in his mouth.

Yesterday while watching the Simpsons me and a friend started to fool around, and before you know it i had him in my mouth. It didn't last all that long maybe 3 minutes. It was very thick and salty. I didn't swallow because i never do, but instead of spitting it in the toilet he wanted me to spit it back in his mouth.

Did spitting it back into his mouth make it hotter?

WF

I haven't had a blow job make me cum in years.

Not for lack of trying. I've been told that I have a great cock and it gets sucked often, but I can't seem to find the woman who can take me deep enough.

Well, enjoy yours.......

So... did you?

Back