the last blowjob you gave . . .

Oh boy

I only like to give them if I know that the guy is really enjoying it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I fantasize about it. I ask my husband if he enjoys it, and he says he does, but I don't think I believe him. Sorry. Venting

....Was late Saturday night celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary in Niagara Falls

L:rose:

I only like to give them if I know that the guy is really enjoying it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I fantasize about it. I ask my husband if he enjoys it, and he says he does, but I don't think I believe him. Sorry. Venting

Well if you need a second opinion ;)

getting one sometimes makes me feel bad...I don't know why...I would just think her jaw must hurt and then I lose focus...O have only had one girl who was so great at it that she made me relax enough and I could enjoy it and not worry about her...

Took hubbys sweet/salty nectar down my throat around 1:30 this morning

you can always give one to me and i will tell you how great it is :D

Yesterday with a guy who I know is taking advantage of me and will never ask me on a date.

I have received a ton of PMs about this post so I thought I would explain here rather than trying to answer each one.

Last March a guy named Mark asked me for some help preparing for a history exam. I had a crush on him because he is a hottie so I was excited and of course agreed. We were sitting on the couch going over notes when he opened a bottle of wine. I got a little high which always loosens my inhibitions. We kissed and that led to sex in his bedroom. Over the next several weeks he asked me to stop by for one reason or another. Each time we ended up having sex. He never did ask me on a date. I knew he was just using me for sex and part of me felt a little cheap about it but I guess in a way I was using him too. Anyway, I then found out he was in a relationship with a girl that I knew. Not a close friend but it didn't matter. I wouldn't see him again. She never found out.

Last week he stopped me in the hallway and said how sorry he was about what had happened and went on to explain that he and Linda were in the process of breaking up (which I later confirmed) and that he really did have feelings for me. He asked if I could stop by and help with history again. I said no. He can be very persistent and kept after me pleading and begging in a way that made me laugh until I finally said okay. I think I already knew what was going to happen. He opened a bottle of wine, I got a little drunk and we ended up having sex (blowjob included!) No, I don't expect him to ask me out and yes, he was/is using me for sex but I'm a big girl and am just as much to blame.

I have received a ton of PMs about this post so I thought I would explain here rather than trying to answer each one.

Last March a guy named Mark asked me for some help preparing for a history exam. I had a crush on him because he is a hottie so I was excited and of course agreed. We were sitting on the couch going over notes when he opened a bottle of wine. I got a little high which always loosens my inhibitions. We kissed and that led to sex in his bedroom. Over the next several weeks he asked me to stop by for one reason or another. Each time we ended up having sex. He never did ask me on a date. I knew he was just using me for sex and part of me felt a little cheap about it but I guess in a way I was using him too. Anyway, I then found out he was in a relationship with a girl that I knew. Not a close friend but it didn't matter. I wouldn't see him again. She never found out.

Last week he stopped me in the hallway and said how sorry he was about what had happened and went on to explain that he and Linda were in the process of breaking up (which I later confirmed) and that he really did have feelings for me. He asked if I could stop by and help with history again. I said no. He can be very persistent and kept after me pleading and begging in a way that made me laugh until I finally said okay. I think I already knew what was going to happen. He opened a bottle of wine, I got a little drunk and we ended up having sex (blowjob included!) No, I don't expect him to ask me out and yes, he was/is using me for sex but I'm a big girl and am just as much to blame.

So to sum up, you are two adults just having sex. I don't see that anyone has to be blamed for anything here. Unless I'm reading it wrong or misunderstanding something.

One month ago next to our camp fire while I was on my knees in front of him worshipping his beautiful cock and taking him deep in my throatuntil he came in my mouth and all over my lips :heart: it's one of my most favorite memories ever.

Just got back from my friends house and gave his dad a quick blowjob as we have been doing for about 15 years now. He is in his 60s and I love his balls hitting my chin as he pushes his cock deep down my throat before delivering a nice juicy load.

With him being a single dad and I am his only outlet so he doesn't normally last long but hey whenever i am horny for the last 15 years his cock has never been far away.

Shes lazy been years until I started going to bars picking up college girls and also my secretary sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't cum in my mouth ... so I don't think I can answer the OP's actual question. (Although after 17 years I could probably make an educated guess.)

Back