the last blowjob you gave . . .

yes exactly like that...and felt kinda "rubbery"...took a while sliding down, cuz I dont push to swallow, usually let it slide down with my tongue sticking out, the look in his eyes makes it worthwhile.;)

I'd love to look into your eyes and watch mine slide down your throat ;)

creamy and a little salty.. And just a bit bitter from the alcohol he had consumed the night before..

My husband is a very heavy producer of cum. His is a creamy consistency and is always sweet/salty. It was a bit more bitter at one time until he eliminated dairy products from his intake.

Shit, it's been a while (too fucking long). From what I recall, it was rather bland tasting. Not terribly salty like the majority of guy's cum I've tasted. Fairly tasteless, but it was thick and plentiful, I'll give him that!

what did his cum taste like? NOT when it was! I don't care when.

Extremely salty - he takes effervescent-based painkillers every day.

About an hour ago, lots of fun... He moaned for 5 minutes afterwards and announced I'd get mine tomorrow and he was going to bed now! His cum landed mostly on my face but had his usual no taste, bland thing going! His snores are keeping me awake!

Shit, it's been a while (too fucking long). From what I recall, it was rather bland tasting. Not terribly salty like the majority of guy's cum I've tasted. Fairly tasteless, but it was thick and plentiful, I'll give him that!

Need some cum?

2 hours ago, in the stock room with my supervisor/fuckbuddy. I can still taste him :kiss:

Yesterday with a guy who I know is taking advantage of me and will never ask me on a date.

Back