The lost last page of my story

I just published a story (Quite a Wet Fuck) and the final six words are on a new page at the end. And it's just my afterword. AND my afterword seems like it's completed on the second-to-last page (the final page is just my sign off signature) so no one will even think to continue on to the last page where they can rate my story and comment and all the fun author interaction stuff. 😯

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I do anything? Add a couple of paragraphs to fill in the last page at least a little? Edit out two lines to get rid of that final page? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Personally,
I wouldn't worry. If it's a good story, and held peoples attention to the end. They will want to comment and vote....
I don't think people vote just because the options sitting there below your last words...
They do it because what you wrote affected them in some form...
Regular readers know where the vote and comment section is...
Just not everybody uses it.

Cagivagurl

This just happened to me, haha.

The only thing on the final, 10th Lit page in my story... is the copyright notice. Oops!!!

Last edited:
This just happened to me, haha.

The only thing on the final, 10th Lit page in my story... is the copyright notice. Oops!!!
It's a sign of literary arrival, I reckon. I think it's happened to me three times now - the first I tried to fix it (unsuccessfully); the second time was, "really, wtf?"; the third time was a shrug. It's your archetypal Lit First World problem.

Back