The Mystery of the Internet

Re: Re: Online

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~~I posted a poem today on the BDSM poetry thread. If you get a chance, Art, Please read and tell me what you think.
Also, my online experiences began at games, I play backgammon and mostly tournement backgammon. Have met many fine people there. A couple of them told me about literotica several months ago. I found this forum (BDSM) right off the bat, because this is the ME I am. I also have posted one poem on the lit poem site since coming here.

Thanks to you Art and to all for posting to my thread.

Rose:heart:

Sometime, when Dream is unavailable online, I challenge you to a game or two of backgammon. I warn you,...I am good. :) :rolleyes: :rose: -LOL

Re: Re: Re: Online

artful said:

Sometime, when Dream is unavailable online, I challenge you to a game or two of backgammon. I warn you,...I am good. :) :rolleyes: :rose: -LOL

~~~~~~~~And I warn you, I WIN tournaments. LOL

Re: Re: Online

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~~I posted a poem today on the BDSM poetry thread. If you get a chance, Art, Please read and tell me what you think.

I read your poem,...and I enjoyed it,...but Dream is the best half of us, at critiquing. I just don't REALLY know anything about poetry.:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Online

artful said:

I read your poem,...and I enjoyed it,...but Dream is the best half of us, at critiquing. I just don't REALLY know anything about poetry.:rose:

~~~~~~~~~Thank you Art. Dream did critique it before I posted it. She was very kind, too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Online

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~And I warn you, I WIN tournaments. LOL

...but never one I was in! :D

watch out Rose

He's kicked my lil ass 5 times in chess already too ..the last time was the best however ,for it was the night of His birthday and right after was when He collared me ..mmmm memories...:)

OHHHHHH I am scared....

~~~~~~~~Yea your both scarin' me. lol I don't play chess, don't know how, don't wanna know how. lol

Backgammon is MY game. And one day Art I will be glad to play you. I am afraid you will likely beat me, though I will give you a tough game.

heh, thanks for the words. I'll do that, when I can. Hopefully i WILL eventually get up to that point; what is it, 100 posts? *sighs* Seems too far away...

Oh well. Thanks, again. It's 1:30am, I can't think of anything...

~Detton

Re: OHHHHHH I am scared....

A Desert Rose said:
~~~~~~~~Yea your both scarin' me. lol I don't play chess, don't know how, don't wanna know how. lol

Backgammon is MY game. And one day Art I will be glad to play you. I am afraid you will likely beat me, though I will give you a tough game.

No need to fear ADR,...come,...sit at MY table. Uh
...just a minute here,...let me get my ropes.-LMAO
:rose:

Re: Re: OHHHHHH I am scared....

artful said:

No need to fear ADR,...come,...sit at MY table. Uh
...just a minute here,...let me get my ropes.-LMAO
:rose:

~~~~~~~~~ Oh ropes! Silk ties work for me too.... LOL.
long as my hands are free to roll dice and move stones, I will be fine LOL.

Back