The perfect man

Nobody's perfect. But I come damned close.:cool:

Seriously, it's hard to find the perfect man. And that's because all the sweet, caring, loving, passionate, romantic, considerate, hansome, clean, fresh, sexy, intelligent, funny, witty, cuddly guys already have a boyfriend.

English Lady said:
I am really lucky..I've married my soul mate :) and he's perfect for me but nowhere near perfect(Thank God!) He cleans you know....and he can cook...and the sex thing *ewg* oh thats his speciality!

I clean, too! And cook! .. Um, occasionally, anyway.

And I do all the stuff that men are supposed to do around the house, like fixing shit that's broken, rewiring electrics and stuff like that.

English Lady said:
I am really lucky..I've married my soul mate :) and he's perfect for me but nowhere near perfect(Thank God!)
Lady, that's a fine way of putting it. Now I realize I have "perfect for me" and can put up with imperfections (for a while at least, haha).

See, young lady, you've taught an old one something new.

Perdita :heart:

Imperfections is what makes both men and women interesting. I wouldn't want to live with someone who didn't have flaws and issues.

To err is human. I want a human.

And if perfectionism them is a flaw in itself, wouldn't that mean that the perfect mate is an oxymoron?

A perfect match though, imperfections hooking into eachother on the right partmer, now that's magic. And does happen.

#L

raphy said:
I clean, too! And cook! .. Um, occasionally, anyway.

And I do all the stuff that men are supposed to do around the house, like fixing shit that's broken, rewiring electrics and stuff like that.

I've always cooked, and good thing too because I had to teach my wife how to when we got married. As a sailor in the US Navy, and later the merchant marine I learned how to do most everything that a house wife does, and in many cases much better too. However, since I was hardly ever home I had to teach my wife to be more independent than she was use to in her prior marriage. (He cheated on her when she was pregnant they divorced, he married his misstress, she took him for everything after their first child when they divorced.) Her former husband obviously hadn't wanted her to be independent. It took a while, but eventually she became more comfortable with her independance, to the point where she did the repairs when I was not home. Our marriage has been anything but boring, and we've celbrated 29 years together already.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

29, Dirt Man? I'm impressed. It'll be 25 for me and my husband this summer.

A perfect man would be boring. And I wouldn't be good enough for him.

Back