The seven types of Playgrounders

omg a very funny thread that grew bigger as I read it! <Where've we all heard that before???

great bump made for those of us who hadn't seen it :)

Still one of my all time favorite threads.

That's just because you had your own special category, you self absorbed prick. :D

I did have the beans spilled on who the Gummi bitch was though. Never would have guessed it.

Last edited:
That's just because you had your own special category, you self absorbed prick. :D

I did have the beans spilled on who the Gummi bitch was though. Never would have guessed it.

That's only because you were having a bad day and I knew it would cheer you up :cool:

The "mature" normals. That's my group I think. Over 50. Can spot the B S a mile away and over it. Here just to chat. Make friends. And laugh on occasion.

Well yassssssss...

The "mature" normals. That's my group I think. Over 50. Can spot the B S a mile away and over it. Here just to chat. Make friends. And laugh on occasion.

I am 72. Other than being bi; I spose I am normal. The people here are so interesting, and the matures even moreso. They dont have to make anything up. What a fun place to be shameless.

Back