The Sinful Vixen Burlesque and Bordello

Strange could sense the atmosphere through the office door. No worries there, a little tension could work wonders in a place like this. He knocked briskly on the door and opened it enough to lean his head in.

"My apologies for the delay, I was detained with other matters. I do hope you've had chance to consider my proposal DW, and I've taken the liberty of putting the deal in place. If you are in agreement, one call to this number and the money will be transferred, easing your immediate financial pressures. The other number on the card is my own. Use it whenever you need me, for anything at all."

He passed in a simple hand written card, which Logan took, glanced at, then handed to DW. A nod of thanks to Logan, and he moved back to close the door.

"My thanks Mr Logan, and I've a feeling that you're going to be invaluable to this venture. Oh, and if anyone should come asking about me, I would most appreciate it if you've never seen me".

She felt claimed and desired. His arms around her body were strong and warm holding her up keeping her secured to his body. As he thrust into her body the shear pleasure of it drew another moan past her lips and she tightened around his girth as he thrust to the hilt and further. The connection to his body was primal and she felt it deep in her soul.

Sliding her hands up and into his hair she closed her eyes enjoying the cares of hairs along her fingers and then her arms tightened around his neck as she began to cling to his frame. He made her feel deliciously small when his hands slid up her spine to her hair holding the nape of her neck and when his other hand slipped to her hip. She could feel the power he was about to take to another level and she braced for the onslaught of his passion.

Opening her eyes once more to continue to watch his body buried so deep, and her lips spread around him she shuddered in his arms. His guttural words were an affirmation to his pleasure and she reveled in the lust she inspired in him. When she shifted slightly to come closer he moved to hold her still in silent commands of touch and caress and she followed his lead, in a dance as old as time. When he moved to withdraw and she felt every ripple and vein along his cock watching the skin glitter with her juices. The kiss was quick and brutal as if he felt like he need to assure her with it and she felt it to her sex that rippled along his turgid shaft.

He didn't' wait to reclaim what he had already conquered with his thrust came a long slow moan of pleasure from her lips. A slight hiss past her lips when he shoved deep into her core and bottomed out to hit the door to her womb and then moved drawing a moan of pleasure. As he began to thrust in and out of her body she could hear the wet slick sounds with each thrust and she watched still his fucking her pussy. The friction building with the movements and her breathing began to rise," of yes... fuck me... make me yours."

Lifting her head up now as he began to truly thrust in earnest to his need, the driving passion that had set this all in motion and building with the teasing of the card game. What had started as a battle of the mind now was a battle of the body, and she didn't feel like the loser as he continued to plunge his ridged fuckmeat into her honeypot like a hungry bear needing more.

She could feel his skin almost like a burning wave over her and the muscles tightening around her the crescendo building to take her and him over the precipice in a crashing of two bodies. Tightening her hold as he seemed so close tot he edge she didn't want to fall without him. burying her face in his neck she sank her teeth into his skin and her nails into his back the force of her orgasm rocked her into oblivion. Her release was a force unto itself her whole body tightening and gripping even his fuck stick pounding away inside her body. "So fucking good," She finally echoed his praise of his earlier words.
He felt her. The tension running through her. That lean, gorgeous body arching sharply as though she'd gone electric. The sweet heat of her amplified. The rippling caress of her sex turning into a hot, trembling vice and the wet rush of her cumming against him. His fingers white-knuckled, powerful arm flexing, fighting to keep her rooted in her perch atop the table so he could stroke that massive cock deep and fuck her through her orgasm. But she was so impossibly tight. It slowed him some. And the friction, the feel of her, tore at his restraint.

And then she bit down and cried out.

And his restraint snapped.

She was left to cling to him, riding out that pleasure, as through her his own ignited and he abruptly pulled his hand from her perfect hair and claimed her hips in both of his hands. She felt too good. The softness of her offered freely. The tight peaks of her nipples brushing his chest as her full tits swayed prettily against the impact of their fuck.

"F-fuck." He stammered.

And for a brief moment he could find her eyes with his own. Admiring the dark satisfaction swelling in them beneath those full lashes. The husky tilt to his own words accented by the panting cadence of his breath. Between her silken thighs, under her warms, against her body every muscle tightened down. Contracted. And he finally gave in to the perfection of her. The last stroke mercilessly driving his cock to the very hilt, stuffing himself until his dick's mighty crown was relentlessly grinding into her cervix. Leaving no room as he erupted inside of her. Thick, hot jets spurting against her tightened, trembling walls again and again. The molten heat of him spreading rapidly and powerfully inside her as he emptied his heavy balls of his potent load.

The flexing of his cock inside her both visible and palpable now. Though he did not retreat. Though the pleasure shattered him, ran through him sharp, made his corded legs tremble some against the waves of sensation that ripped along every synapse and set his heart racing. He came. And he came. And he came. His forehead falling until it rested against her own, eyes tightly closed, as he gathered himself in the wake of the storm. The tremors of pleasure still walking through him. There was no effort to disentangle from her. No concern that some of his hot, thick cum was starting to escape the tight seal of her slick petals and run out between them. Out of room. Unable to be contained. Another hot rush of seed filled her. Less this time. And then another. Before, finally, his cock was still. Buried deep. Their bodies locked against the card table that'd started it all.

"My apologies for the delay, I was detained with other matters. I do hope you've had chance to consider my proposal DW, and I've taken the liberty of putting the deal in place. If you are in agreement, one call to this number and the money will be transferred, easing your immediate financial pressures. The other number on the card is my own. Use it whenever you need me, for anything at all."

"My thanks Mr Logan, and I've a feeling that you're going to be invaluable to this venture. Oh, and if anyone should come asking about me, I would most appreciate it if you've never seen me".

He looked at Strange as he entered. Blinking as the man handed him a card. He canted his head to one side as he studied the male, Looking at the card, noted he numbers listed and nodded again, curious he arched a brow “and what venture is this?” His voice was gruff, a frown now marring his features as he placed the card on DW’s desk and crossed his arms “you haven’t really given us any information that doesn’t lead us to believe this “venture” of yours isn’t some illegal plot” He stated simply “while I dont sense any deception from you, you’d understand that as the head of security it’s my job to make sure this business stays in business, not that I’m concerned with any…….legal….troubles.. no I’ve got that handled….but…..”. He frowned as Strange turned and wandered off, leaving him with the itch to chase after the man and beat some information out of him, turning he looked to DW, catching her ogling him he arched a brow “its too late in the evening, to even attempt to wrap my head around this mess, lets call it a night and go over this again in the morning, that way I can bring newbie up to speed on protocal at the same time”

sighing he just turned after DW nodded at him, knowing she was tired too he walked across the bar “Hey Ish, bright and early, we start getting you up to speed” he stated then walked towards his office, knowing Rain was already in bed and most likely asleep, we were nearing opening day. Sighing he locked up and shut down, sliding into the furs beside Rain, he tucked her in close and sighed as he passed out

He felt her. The tension running through her. That lean, gorgeous body arching sharply as though she'd gone electric. The sweet heat of her amplified. The rippling caress of her sex turning into a hot, trembling vice and the wet rush of her cumming against him. His fingers white-knuckled, powerful arm flexing, fighting to keep her rooted in her perch atop the table so he could stroke that massive cock deep and fuck her through her orgasm. But she was so impossibly tight. It slowed him some. And the friction, the feel of her, tore at his restraint.

And then she bit down and cried out.

And his restraint snapped.

She was left to cling to him, riding out that pleasure, as through her his own ignited and he abruptly pulled his hand from her perfect hair and claimed her hips in both of his hands. She felt too good. The softness of her offered freely. The tight peaks of her nipples brushing his chest as her full tits swayed prettily against the impact of their fuck.

"F-fuck." He stammered.

And for a brief moment he could find her eyes with his own. Admiring the dark satisfaction swelling in them beneath those full lashes. The husky tilt to his own words accented by the panting cadence of his breath. Between her silken thighs, under her warms, against her body every muscle tightened down. Contracted. And he finally gave in to the perfection of her. The last stroke mercilessly driving his cock to the very hilt, stuffing himself until his dick's mighty crown was relentlessly grinding into her cervix. Leaving no room as he erupted inside of her. Thick, hot jets spurting against her tightened, trembling walls again and again. The molten heat of him spreading rapidly and powerfully inside her as he emptied his heavy balls of his potent load.

The flexing of his cock inside her both visible and palpable now. Though he did not retreat. Though the pleasure shattered him, ran through him sharp, made his corded legs tremble some against the waves of sensation that ripped along every synapse and set his heart racing. He came. And he came. And he came. His forehead falling until it rested against her own, eyes tightly closed, as he gathered himself in the wake of the storm. The tremors of pleasure still walking through him. There was no effort to disentangle from her. No concern that some of his hot, thick cum was starting to escape the tight seal of her slick petals and run out between them. Out of room. Unable to be contained. Another hot rush of seed filled her. Less this time. And then another. Before, finally, his cock was still. Buried deep. Their bodies locked against the card table that'd started it all.
Slowly releasing the bite on his skin she licked it tasting his flesh and his salt, the cool air not preventing him from sweating his muscles so tense. When he released her she clung to him as he placed his hands on her hips and began to pile drive his cock deeper harder and faster before. She lifted her legs up to his hips and opening her body up more to him. He was so thick and hard and long, she felt every stroke to her depths. The rippling of her pussy hadn't stopped yet and he was still going She closed her eyes and held onto him feeling like she was holding on to a storm in her arms.

"F-fuck." He stammered.

When he found her eyes she returned the look seeing the lust of a man over the edge and claiming her body was his one goal. Claim her he did, when he filled her with his seed, marking her soul with his essence. She sank her teeth on once more unable to hold back the need to keep him going, he felt so good in her body. He was made to please a woman's body and please her he did. The grip on her hips was tight and anchored her to the spot he had placed her before as if she would have moved. The throbbing cock inside her was the center of her world at that moment and she was spinning out of control right along with his thrusts.

His trembling body made her aware of the power he had been holding back, she clung to him as much as he held her to keep him there inside her welcoming heat. He was so strong and so hard a pillar of muscle and bone that made her sigh,"there are no words... " Her voice trailed off as she tried to catch her breath. her own body began to tremble as she felt the last little thrust of his cock filling her to overflowing.

She giggled again, this giggled followed by another and another and with each one her pussy clutched his cock inside her and she couldn't help it as she buried her face in his neck and clung to his body. The twitch of her body jerked against him and she couldn't help that either, he had won the card game, she had won so much more. She could feel him breathing hard against her and she remained in the circle of his arms slowly coming down from the high wall of euphoria not really wanting to let go.

He looked at Strange as he entered. Blinking as the man handed him a card. He canted his head to one side as he studied the male, Looking at the card, noted he numbers listed and nodded again, curious he arched a brow “and what venture is this?” His voice was gruff, a frown now marring his features as he placed the card on DW’s desk and crossed his arms “you haven’t really given us any information that doesn’t lead us to believe this “venture” of yours isn’t some illegal plot” He stated simply “while I dont sense any deception from you, you’d understand that as the head of security it’s my job to make sure this business stays in business, not that I’m concerned with any…….legal….troubles.. no I’ve got that handled….but…..”. He frowned as Strange turned and wandered off, leaving him with the itch to chase after the man and beat some information out of him, turning he looked to DW, catching her ogling him he arched a brow “its too late in the evening, to even attempt to wrap my head around this mess, lets call it a night and go over this again in the morning, that way I can bring newbie up to speed on protocal at the same time”

sighing he just turned after DW nodded at him, knowing she was tired too he walked across the bar “Hey Ish, bright and early, we start getting you up to speed” he stated then walked towards his office, knowing Rain was already in bed and most likely asleep, we were nearing opening day. Sighing he locked up and shut down, sliding into the furs beside Rain, he tucked her in close and sighed as he passed out
Ish nodded and exited the venue in his Ram 2500 Truck. He drove home to hang up his newfound shirt. He put his usual shirt in the hamper where dirty clothes went. He went to bed, knowing opening day was just around the corner.

ca5d191a8ec04ae0fb9baa885cb784fb_656abf0bd00355a0.jpg
Ish decided not to take the truck today. 2 things, one gas was expensive so he left the truck at home today. 2, it was motorcycle riding weather today so there's that. He got on one of his motorcycles, a Street Glide he loved. He was in his new "Security" Shirt. It was snug like a glove on his ripped body. He rode into the parking lot to head over to the Vixen. He opened the door, headed over to the main area. Awaiting for either Logan or the Miss.

Ish nodded and exited the venue in his Ram 2500 Truck. He drove home to hang up his newfound shirt. He put his usual shirt in the hamper where dirty clothes went. He went to bed, knowing opening day was just around the corner.

View attachment 2164111
Ish decided not to take the truck today. 2 things, one gas was expensive so he left the truck at home today. 2, it was motorcycle riding weather today so there's that. He got on one of his motorcycles, a Street Glide he loved. He was in his new "Security" Shirt. It was snug like a glove on his ripped body. He rode into the parking lot to head over to the Vixen. He opened the door, headed over to the main area. Awaiting for either Logan or the Miss.

He stepped from his office, running a comb through his beard , freshly showered he yawned spotting Ish he walked over, the bartender handing him a glass of bourbon he takes a healthy swallow* "mornin Ish, come on" he nods back towards his office, his apartment door closed as Rain was still asleep, he kicked a chair around his desk placing it beside his own as he sat at the computer, nudging the mouse to wake it up, the camera feeds the first thing that pops up. Reaching into his desk he pulls out a new large galaxy tablet and powers it on, handing it to Ish

"heres your tablet, it allows you remote access to the camera systems, we have 75 cameras total, while on foot around the perimeter, even if youre away from the building, the camera access extends as far as the fence line of the property, once you pass the gates or fence line, signal is lost. You can still use it as a normal tablet just wont have access to company network systems until you return within the boundaries, security feature. You can click on any camera individually from the computer here in the office or on the tablet and it will enlarge that one camera view to give you better glimpse or what thst camera sees, double tap again to return to all cameras"

he demonstrated on his own tablet clicking on individual cameras then returning to the main feeds, "employee only, secure spaces, guest rooms and dungeon access is keyed to biometric palm readers and a 6 digit keycode that allows management and security access to any room in the event of trouble, Tech should have the palm scanners up and running by end of day so we can get you set up with access codes."

He swallowed the last of bourbon and set the glass aside. "As Dw mentioned to me, being the smartas that she is, when interacting with guests, be nice, until its time, Not, to Be nice, while you are considered staff, we do have leniency to mingle and..........entertain.........guests, long as you clock out for break and let one of the staff know, me or DW, that your taking a break, now that applies as long as we are slow, and we dont need full staff manning. once your shift is done youre free to do whatever you want, explore, mingle, whatever." He looked to Ish then, his head cocked slightly "we can drink" he holds up his now empty glass "while on duty, within reason, you get sloshed on the clock ill put your ass through a PT session you've never experienced before" he growled

"Any questions?"

He stepped from his office, running a comb through his beard , freshly showered he yawned spotting Ish he walked over, the bartender handing him a glass of bourbon he takes a healthy swallow* "mornin Ish, come on" he nods back towards his office, his apartment door closed as Rain was still asleep, he kicked a chair around his desk placing it beside his own as he sat at the computer, nudging the mouse to wake it up, the camera feeds the first thing that pops up. Reaching into his desk he pulls out a new large galaxy tablet and powers it on, handing it to Ish

"heres your tablet, it allows you remote access to the camera systems, we have 75 cameras total, while on foot around the perimeter, even if youre away from the building, the camera access extends as far as the fence line of the property, once you pass the gates or fence line, signal is lost. You can still use it as a normal tablet just wont have access to company network systems until you return within the boundaries, security feature. You can click on any camera individually from the computer here in the office or on the tablet and it will enlarge that one camera view to give you better glimpse or what thst camera sees, double tap again to return to all cameras"

he demonstrated on his own tablet clicking on individual cameras then returning to the main feeds, "employee only, secure spaces, guest rooms and dungeon access is keyed to biometric palm readers and a 6 digit keycode that allows management and security access to any room in the event of trouble, Tech should have the palm scanners up and running by end of day so we can get you set up with access codes."

He swallowed the last of bourbon and set the glass aside. "As Dw mentioned to me, being the smartas that she is, when interacting with guests, be nice, until its time, Not, to Be nice, while you are considered staff, we do have leniency to mingle and..........entertain.........guests, long as you clock out for break and let one of the staff know, me or DW, that your taking a break, now that applies as long as we are slow, and we dont need full staff manning. once your shift is done youre free to do whatever you want, explore, mingle, whatever." He looked to Ish then, his head cocked slightly "we can drink" he holds up his now empty glass "while on duty, within reason, you get sloshed on the clock ill put your ass through a PT session you've never experienced before" he growled

"Any questions?"
"I'm honestly more of a 2 alky drink limit on the clock kinna guy myself. Off the clock, it's open season. And I'll let any of you two know." Ish said nodding, taking the tablet. Smiling at him.

"Just one question, One. What if someone looks a bit out of it? Like say someone does something super hardcore in like indulging in hardcore drugs. I've kinna noticed some people do that in some of the same clubs like this one." He asked him a bit concerned since I know people do that in clubs he wasn't sure about their policy on it.

"I'm honestly more of a 2 alky drink limit on the clock kinna guy myself. Off the clock, it's open season. And I'll let any of you two know." Ish said nodding, taking the tablet. Smiling at him.

"Just one question, One. What if someone looks a bit out of it? Like say someone does something super hardcore in like indulging in hardcore drugs. I've kinna noticed some people do that in some of the same clubs like this one." He asked him a bit concerned since I know people do that in clubs he wasn't sure about their policy on it.

He smiled that Ish was asking good questions, nodding "we cater to all walks here, but we do not tolerate rude or rowdy behavior, if they get ripped and start causing trouble let me or DW know, we handle situations like that as a team, never go a fight alone IF you can help it, or if you know you can win with minimal damage to person and property, most of the time peoples knowledge there is a pissed wolf looking to sink fang into someone is enough of a deterrent but, always be mindful young padawan" he smirks

He smiled that Ish was asking good questions, nodding "we cater to all walks here, but we do not tolerate rude or rowdy behavior, if they get ripped and start causing trouble let me or DW know, we handle situations like that as a team, never go a fight alone IF you can help it, or if you know you can win with minimal damage to person and property, most of the time peoples knowledge there is a pissed wolf looking to sink fang into someone is enough of a deterrent but, always be mindful young padawan" he smirks
"I'm not the type'a guy who runs in and takes on things alone, prefer two or three people with me." Ish said to him smiling a bit and then started then listen to him. "Yessir." He smiled and then nodded to him.

"I'm not the type'a guy who runs in and takes on things alone, prefer two or three people with me." Ish said to him smiling a bit and then started then listen to him. "Yessir." He smiled and then nodded to him.

He nods *good man, feel free to explore, get familiar with all areas so youre not getting lost or confused on where a trouble spot is, sometimes reaction time matters, not that we are expecting "too" much trouble

He nods *good man, feel free to explore, get familiar with all areas so youre not getting lost or confused on where a trouble spot is, sometimes reaction time matters, not that we are expecting "too" much trouble
"Any points of interest I need to familiarize with the most, sir?" Ish asked him smiling a bit more.

ARUGH! Her head was pounding. Like she needed any more on her plate than she already had. She picked up the card from her desk. The one Strange had left her yesterday. She fidgeted with the card in her fingers before she picked up the phone and dialed the number. Someone picked up on the other side.

“This is DW, the Madame at the Sinful Vixen here in town. Strange came by with a proposition for us. My partner and I talked it over and yes, we want in…. thank you.”

The conversation was short but she wasn’t sure it was so sweet. It meant unknown money from somewhere, but she wasn’t going to ask questions. Strange had been very hedgy. Ice said they had Logan if a problem developed. She was going to trust in that. Even she didn’t know everything about Logan, but she knew enough to trust him to keep them safe.

Looking at the time, she sighed and got up from her desk, she needed to run to her room and change for the Grand Opening tonight. Since she had rooms here, it wouldn’t take her long. Going through her closet, she found a dress. That was a good thing because she didn’t want to go shopping.

She entered the main room and looked around. Everyone looked sharp. Everyone looked busy. Hopefully guests would arrive soon. She at least was ready....

black-opening.jpg

It didn't take long for the place to fill up. DW found herself stopped by patrons often. She was on the floor, laughing and sometimes drinking with them. Somewhere in the crowd or away from it, was Ish and Logan but the one person she could not find was Ice, her partner. She knew the poker room had been clean and steadly began to fill with people wishing to gamble. Drinks flowed. Music played. Dancers danced. It was just what they hoped for.

She had been mingling here and there, but at the moment, she had retreated to a corner of the bar, sipping an Iced Tea, sans booze, and watching, which was one of her favorite passtimes. Of course she watched Logan, the man moved like the predator he was. She offered a quick wave to Ish, and a wink to her sister, who was "working the room". The Woman looked stunning, that was for sure.

She was in her red lace dress, one of Logan's favorites, and it looked striking with her long dark hair pulled back in a braid, and her sparkling dark eyes. She made sure to keep an eye on the stock behind the bar, in case any replenishment was needed.

She had been mingling here and there, but at the moment, she had retreated to a corner of the bar, sipping an Iced Tea, sans booze, and watching, which was one of her favorite passtimes. Of course she watched Logan, the man moved like the predator he was. She offered a quick wave to Ish, and a wink to her sister, who was "working the room". The Woman looked stunning, that was for sure.

She was in her red lace dress, one of Logan's favorites, and it looked striking with her long dark hair pulled back in a braid, and her sparkling dark eyes. She made sure to keep an eye on the stock behind the bar, in case any replenishment was needed.
Ish nodded to her. He was strolling the area, seeing if anyone needed anything. He felt good since seeing no trouble from the patrons, everybody was enjoying themselves. The music was vibrant and awesome. The dancers moved around in a very sensual rhythm. He even pointed out directions for people as well.

It was taking a chance, Strange knew, but he felt that Logan would be happier if he knew the facts. He took the seat next to Logan at the bar and called for drinks for both of them.

"Logan, from the feeling I get, you're little uneasy about me, which is good, that's your job. Now I don't know how much DW has told you, but this is the deal. I'm putting $800k into the Vixen, looking for a return of 4% over two years. I'm not buying in, it's not a partnership, I have no input or control. That's not what I want. Is the money clean? Yes. I used to own the Blue Mule over in Reno until a freak fire burned the place to the ground. Big investigation, fraud squad, the works. Not suspicious. Unfortunately the insurance didn't cover enough to rebuild, so I moved on. Do I have dirty money? Some, that's why I want the clean money away from me. Am I in trouble? I don't know, but something about that fire didn't sit right, so getting the hell out of Dodge seemed like a good idea. I might need to hole up here for a day or two occasionally, or it could be some time between visits. Whatever, I won't be bringing my shit back here. By the way, you haven't seen a '70's Firebird around here, have you?"

ARUGH! Her head was pounding. Like she needed any more on her plate than she already had. She picked up the card from her desk. The one Strange had left her yesterday. She fidgeted with the card in her fingers before she picked up the phone and dialed the number. Someone picked up on the other side.

“This is DW, the Madame at the Sinful Vixen here in town. Strange came by with a proposition for us. My partner and I talked it over and yes, we want in…. thank you.”

The conversation was short but she wasn’t sure it was so sweet. It meant unknown money from somewhere, but she wasn’t going to ask questions. Strange had been very hedgy. Ice said they had Logan if a problem developed. She was going to trust in that. Even she didn’t know everything about Logan, but she knew enough to trust him to keep them safe.

Looking at the time, she sighed and got up from her desk, she needed to run to her room and change for the Grand Opening tonight. Since she had rooms here, it wouldn’t take her long. Going through her closet, she found a dress. That was a good thing because she didn’t want to go shopping.

She entered the main room and looked around. Everyone looked sharp. Everyone looked busy. Hopefully guests would arrive soon. She at least was ready....

It had turned out to be a busy but quiet night, he was happy with the way things were progressing, and not too many issues had arisen, booze was flowing, money was changing hands, bookies where takin bets, the dungeons and the play rooms were being used and enjoyed, his wolf's senses picking up all the scents, the booze, the cigar/cigarette smoke, the scent of sex and pheromones between the patrons, he watched it all, a smile, a nod here and there, making the rounds inside and out, patio's were full of relaxing intellectuals discussions of only god knows what being spoken.

Returning inside he spotted DW and Rain's dress brought him up short as he stared at the two women, his mates, he had made tonmove towards them when he was cut off

It was taking a chance, Strange knew, but he felt that Logan would be happier if he knew the facts. He took the seat next to Logan at the bar and called for drinks for both of them.

"Logan, from the feeling I get, you're little uneasy about me, which is good, that's your job. Now I don't know how much DW has told you, but this is the deal. I'm putting $800k into the Vixen, looking for a return of 4% over two years. I'm not buying in, it's not a partnership, I have no input or control. That's not what I want. Is the money clean? Yes. I used to own the Blue Mule over in Reno until a freak fire burned the place to the ground. Big investigation, fraud squad, the works. Not suspicious. Unfortunately the insurance didn't cover enough to rebuild, so I moved on. Do I have dirty money? Some, that's why I want the clean money away from me. Am I in trouble? I don't know, but something about that fire didn't sit right, so getting the hell out of Dodge seemed like a good idea. I might need to hole up here for a day or two occasionally, or it could be some time between visits. Whatever, I won't be bringing my shit back here. By the way, you haven't seen a '70's Firebird around here, have you?"

He stared hard at Strange as the man talked fast, honestly He didnt care about money or numbers, DW was the paper pusher *silently grinning to himself* but he nodded all the same "i wont tolerate shenanigans that put the Vixen or my Mates in danger" a dark ominus growl rumbled deep in his chest, "Long as you keep it out of the club we wont have an issue, you are welcome to come and go as you see fit"

He stared at the man when asking about the car, but shook his head no "havent seen it"

She was checking rooms, answering questions and making sure the burlesque dancers as well as the pole dancers, were doing okay. In the kitchen she stopped some of the wait staff to look over the plates they carried and nodded, letting them go before the food got cold. The chef hailed her but he didn't stop what he was doing. She simply raised a hand in recognition.

She escaped the hustle and bustle for a moment by retreating to her office. She closed the door softly behind her and sat down. Ahhhh. The sweet sound of peace. At least for the moment.

Ish did his rounds walking the place again. He smiled and went around to see if things went wrong and was making sure nothing went wrong or if there was anything out of the ordinary.

It had been a long, but busy night and she was tired. So very tired. All was under control. Her dark eyes searched the room for Logan, and she saw him across the way, speaking to SV. He must have felt her gaze, because he turned for a moment and looked right at her. Rain simply pointed to the door that lead to his office, which, of course, let to their private room. He nodded and went back to his conversation.

She slipped off the stool, patted Ish on the back as she passed him and headed out of sight, disappearing behind Logan's office door...

Within just a few minutes, she was out of the dress, naked as the day she was born, and curled up under the furs, dark eyes closing....

She was checking rooms, answering questions and making sure the burlesque dancers as well as the pole dancers, were doing okay. In the kitchen she stopped some of the wait staff to look over the plates they carried and nodded, letting them go before the food got cold. The chef hailed her but he didn't stop what he was doing. She simply raised a hand in recognition.

She escaped the hustle and bustle for a moment by retreating to her office. She closed the door softly behind her and sat down. Ahhhh. The sweet sound of peace. At least for the moment.

It had been a long, but busy night and she was tired. So very tired. All was under control. Her dark eyes searched the room for Logan, and she saw him across the way, speaking to SV. He must have felt her gaze, because he turned for a moment and looked right at her. Rain simply pointed to the door that lead to his office, which, of course, let to their private room. He nodded and went back to his conversation.

She slipped off the stool, patted Ish on the back as she passed him and headed out of sight, disappearing behind Logan's office door...

Within just a few minutes, she was out of the dress, naked as the day she was born, and curled up under the furs, dark eyes closing....
as his Conversation with Strange concluded he watched Rain return to their room, knowing she hadnt been feeling well today he smiled softly, Catching Ish's eye he cocked his head toward DW's office, signaling he was going to go talk to her before he turned, confident things would remain calm the rest of the night, he knocked softly before cracking the door open, seeing her head resting on her desk he smirked slightly "good night it seems" he said softly

as his Conversation with Strange concluded he watched Rain return to their room, knowing she hadnt been feeling well today he smiled softly, Catching Ish's eye he cocked his head toward DW's office, signaling he was going to go talk to her before he turned, confident things would remain calm the rest of the night, he knocked softly before cracking the door open, seeing her head resting on her desk he smirked slightly "good night it seems" he said softly
She lifted her head up and stared at him, then smiled.

"Come in Logan. Is there something you needed?"

They had spent much of the day behind doors going over things and she had been confident he had everything under control.

"Where's Rain?"

She got up from her chair and stretched her back. The cut of her dress, showing off her calf and a small part of her leg. It hinted at what lie beneath. Sexy yet refined.

She lifted her head up and stared at him, then smiled.

"Come in Logan. Is there something you needed?"

They had spent much of the day behind doors going over things and she had been confident he had everything under control.

"Where's Rain?"

She got up from her chair and stretched her back. The cut of her dress, showing off her calf and a small part of her leg. It hinted at what lie beneath. Sexy yet refined.
"No, nothing important darlin, Rain went to sleep, she wasnt feeling well." he smiled, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall "everything went smooth, a quiet night. Im sure once our name gets whispered amongst the populace we will get busier, but im confident things will be ok with the staff we have for now" he said, watching her as she stretched, unable to stop his eyes from trailing over her lithe form and stretched "Back sore again?" he asked softly as he stepped to her desk "honestly, just looking at a pair of heels makes my ankles hurt" he said, smiling

Last edited:
"No, nothing important darlin, everything went smooth, a quiet night. Im sure once our name gets whispered amongst the populace we will get busier, but im confident things will be ok with the staff we have for now" he said, watching her as she stretched, unable to stop his eyes from trailing over her lithe form and stretched "Back sore again?" he asked softly as he stepped to her desk "honestly, just looking at a pair of heels makes my ankles hurt" he said, smiling
"Yeah, it's sore again. Could I get you to rub it for me later tonight?
I'm worried about the club. However, we got an influx of funds. Do we need anything else by way of electronics? Just make a list of anything that will make your job easier and I'll get it for you."

Her hand came up as she rubbed the mark on her shoulder absentmindedly. She remembered their talk earlier about it but she was still baffled. Logan wasn't telling her something.

"Yeah, it's sore again. Could I get you to rub it for me later tonight?
I'm worried about the club. However, we got an influx of funds. Do we need anything else by way of electronics? Just make a list of anything that will make your job easier and I'll get it for you."

Her hand came up as she rubbed the mark on her shoulder absentmindedly. She remembered their talk earlier about it but she was still baffled. Logan wasn't telling her something.
*he chuckled* yea, i can do that, we have that Massage room we haven't found a therapist for yet, " he stated as he moved to her "i think we are set for now, first thing i did was a full upgrade, if i think of anything i will let you know " his hand curled around the back of her neck, his fingers finding the tight muscle below her jaw and side of her neck and pressed firmly, rolling in slow circles to ease the tension, seeing her rubbing his mark on her shoulder "is the bite bothering you?" he asked casually

Back