The Sinful Vixen Burlesque and Bordello

Ish sat down for a bit after the night was done. It was a great first night. Success and with zero issues. He noticed he wasn't going home to a beautiful woman, so he would just relax his legs and feet. He then got up and nodded. "Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow." He said and then got on his motorcycle to relax a bit before heading home.

*he chuckled* yea, i can do that, we have that Massage room we haven't found a therapist for yet, " he stated as he moved to her "i think we are set for now, first thing i did was a full upgrade, if i think of anything i will let you know " his hand curled around the back of her neck, his fingers finding the tight muscle below her jaw and side of her neck and pressed firmly, rolling in slow circles to ease the tension, seeing her rubbing his mark on her shoulder "is the bite bothering you?" he asked casually
"No, not in a physical way but what is it exactly, Logan? There's more than you're telling me, isn't there?"

She turned slightly toward him, raising her eyes to his.

"Oh god, what you're doing feels so good. I know we still need to hire a therapist but I'm only one person and I can only do so much at one time. I am rather pleased by tonight. I'm hoping we'll get a better response as the word gets out. I noticed we moved a lot of booze. I'll need to get Rain to go over inventory and let know what we need to order. You're going to do one more round before turning in?"

Ish sighed, riding off. He abhorred going home alone but he can get the frick over it. He returned home to turn in for the night. No woman, no luck, just a man alone. Calling it silence was far from it. He sighed and drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
"No, not in a physical way but what is it exactly, Logan? There's more than you're telling me, isn't there?"

She turned slightly toward him, raising her eyes to his.

"Oh god, what you're doing feels so good. I know we still need to hire a therapist but I'm only one person and I can only do so much at one time. I am rather pleased by tonight. I'm hoping we'll get a better response as the word gets out. I noticed we moved a lot of booze. I'll need to get Rain to go over inventory and let know what we need to order. You're going to do one more round before turning in?"

He smiled as she groaned, distracted by the massage, his fingers walking down to the base of her neck, "Yes, it means more" he said softly as he continued to stroke her neck till her head fell forward, and he felt her muscles loosen "Yes, ill do a quick walk around but im sure everything is fine, get some rest darlin, we can talk in the mornin" he said, slipping from her office, checking the cameras and locks before he returned to his office, slipping into the furs beside Rain*

((go to bed Ish LOL ))

With a yawn he steps from his office, stretching he looked around at the quiet bar, seeing Ish is in early he nods to him, moving to the bar his Bourbon on ice already waiting for him he takes a seat, pulling out his tablet and propping it up, rain still half asleep in the Fur's yet, not sure if DW was around yet or not either, he sipped his drink as he reviewed footage from last night

He smiled as she groaned, distracted by the massage, his fingers walking down to the base of her neck, "Yes, it means more" he said softly as he continued to stroke her neck till her head fell forward, and he felt her muscles loosen "Yes, ill do a quick walk around but im sure everything is fine, get some rest darlin, we can talk in the mornin" he said, slipping from her office, checking the cameras and locks before he returned to his office, slipping into the furs beside Rain*

((go to bed Ish LOL ))
yes, it means more. We'll talk in the morning. Damn him. Her back felt great but her curiosity was left unsated. Well, she wasn't to get any answers tonight. She shut off the lights in the office and made her way to her quarters and went to bed.
With a yawn he steps from his office, stretching he looked around at the quiet bar, seeing Ish is in early he nods to him, moving to the bar his Bourbon on ice already waiting for him he takes a seat, pulling out his tablet and propping it up, rain still half asleep in the Fur's yet, not sure if DW was around yet or not either, he sipped his drink as he reviewed footage from last night
She dressed in jeans, a comfy blouse and her usual heel. Leaving her rooms, she headed downstairs for her much needed coffee. Ish, well, was being Ish and Logan was at the bar with his tablet.
*tap* *tap* tap* her heels more than announced her arrival. She slid onto a bar stool next to Logan and called over the bartender.
"Call over to the kitchen please, ask them to send out the Madame's usual. Thank you, sweets*
She glanced over at Logan, "Morning Dear One. How did you sleep?"

yes, it means more. We'll talk in the morning. Damn him. Her back felt great but her curiosity was left unsated. Well, she wasn't to get any answers tonight. She shut off the lights in the office and made her way to her quarters and went to bed.

She dressed in jeans, a comfy blouse and her usual heel. Leaving her rooms, she headed downstairs for her much needed coffee. Ish, well, was being Ish and Logan was at the bar with his tablet.
*tap* *tap* tap* her heels more than announced her arrival. She slid onto a bar stool next to Logan and called over the bartender.
"Call over to the kitchen please, ask them to send out the Madame's usual. Thank you, sweets*
he didnt bother looking up, catching the rhythmic tapping of stern heels on the floor he smiled as she sat beside him, his finger idly tapping as he swiped through the cameras, "mornin darlin hows your back?" he smiled finally looking to her, his eyes trailing over her before he tipped his glass back taking a sip "slept like the dead as usual, Rain is still out, but she's feelin better" he said

he didnt bother looking up, catching the rhythmic tapping of stern heels on the floor he smiled as she sat beside him, his finger idly tapping as he swiped through the cameras, "mornin darlin hows your back?" he smiled finally looking to her, his eyes trailing over her before he tipped his glass back taking a sip "slept like the dead as usual, Rain is still out, but she's feelin better" he said
"I am so relieved Rain is feeling better. The back is much better this morning. Thank you for your help with that, darlin' and I slept like a log. However..."

She looked up to thank a member of the wait staff for bringing in her usual. She stopped speaking long enough to add creamer to her coffee and take a sip before she turned slightly on her stool and looked at him over the rim of the cup.

"You and I have a talk to finish, don't we."

She was like a dog with a bone and wasn't dropping the subject until she understood.

"And while we're at it, why do you keep calling me 'mate'?"

She returned her attention to her coffee. Gods, she needed this, this morning.

Ish, was just walking around. No one was doing anything bad or demeaning. He was doing his normal rounds where the man was walking his routine checks of if anyone was out of line or if they needed anything. He smiled at them.

"I am so relieved Rain is feeling better. The back is much better this morning. Thank you for your help with that, darlin' and I slept like a log. However..."

She looked up to thank a member of the wait staff for bringing in her usual. She stopped speaking long enough to add creamer to her coffee and take a sip before she turned slightly on her stool and looked at him over the rim of the cup.

"You and I have a talk to finish, don't we."

She was like a dog with a bone and wasn't dropping the subject until she understood.

"And while we're at it, why do you keep calling me 'mate'?"

She returned her attention to her coffee. Gods, she needed this, this morning.
he looked to her as her tone changed, that "we need to talk" tone never boded well for any male that it was aimed it and his hand clenched on his glass and eyebrow arched "You and I have a talk to finish, don't we. why do you keep calling me 'mate'?" he swiveled in his chair, turning to face her, "Because, you are my mate, my female, just as Rain is, i marked you, D, and you accepted my claim, " he stated, reaching out to briefly brush his fingers over the bite mark he'd left on her shoulder, peaking out just above her shirt collar

he looked to her as her tone changed, that "we need to talk" tone never boded well for any male that it was aimed it and his hand clenched on his glass and eyebrow arched "You and I have a talk to finish, don't we. why do you keep calling me 'mate'?" he swiveled in his chair, turning to face her, "Because, you are my mate, my female, just as Rain is, i marked you, D, and you accepted my claim, " he stated, reaching out to briefly brush his fingers over the bite mark he'd left on her shoulder, peaking out just above her shirt collar
His words filled her ears. "Because, you are my mate, my female, just as Rain is, i marked you, D, and you accepted my claim."

Coffee spit all over the bar top as she coughed. When she could catch her breath and speak again, she turned incredulous eyes upon Logan.

"You did what?... I did what?" she sputtered, "I thought it was just some... some kind of...of... hickie. Damnit, Logan! You never told me what it was. How was I suppose to know? Hell, I thought we were just having sex. "

She signaled to the bartender to bring her a towel so she could clean up the mess she made as she tried to keep her voice down. She tossed the towel behind the bar. Her fingers kept flexing. She cleared her throat.

"My office, please."

She didn't even wait for a response, just slid off the stool and headed for her office. Her heels told of her agitation. She left the door to her office open for him. She was muttering to herself as she sat down at her desk.

Ish strolled around a bit more. Did this place have it's fair share of secrets or was it something more? He wasn't concerned about that. Right now he was going around the burlesque area to see if things here were okay or if anyone needed anything.

With Ish now going around the area to see who's needing what. He pointed out to the main bar to a chick who was thirsty for a drink. She was kinna cute but he was here to watch the area. She nodded. He then pointed the bar to a man who also was thirsty. He also nodded to the burly short bouncer too.

Last edited:
His words filled her ears. "Because, you are my mate, my female, just as Rain is, i marked you, D, and you accepted my claim."

Coffee spit all over the bar top as she coughed. When she could catch her breath and speak again, she turned incredulous eyes upon Logan.

"You did what?... I did what?" she sputtered, "I thought it was just some... some kind of...of... hickie. Damnit, Logan! You never told me what it was. How was I suppose to know? Hell, I thought we were just having sex. "

She signaled to the bartender to bring her a towel so she could clean up the mess she made as she tried to keep her voice down. She tossed the towel behind the bar. Her fingers kept flexing. She cleared her throat.

"My office, please."

She didn't even wait for a response, just slid off the stool and headed for her office. Her heels told of her agitation. She left the door to her office open for him. She was muttering to herself as she sat down at her desk.

"You did what?... I did what?" he just watched her as she exploded, flinching back a little as she spit coffee all over the bar, blinking as she stuttered then stared daggers at him "I thought it was just some... some kind of...of... hickie. Damnit, Logan! You never told me what it was. How was I suppose to know? Hell, I thought we were just having sex. " he canted his head to one side as she spluttered "we were having sex" he couldnt help ribbing her, his lips twitching with a grin as he watched her ass slide off the stool and start stomping her way towards he office, damn, she had a great ass. "My office, Now." Sighing he knocked back the rest of his drink and left the glass which was swiped up by the bar tender. sliding off his stool he gave Ish a shit eating grin then followed DW to her office, flinching as she slammed it.
"Yes love?" he asked, blinking innocently

Quietly he walked back into the establishment, letter in hand. Walking to the office of DW he slid the envelope under her door and walked away. HIs hopes for a future with the company high,

"Dear boss,
I never had the opportunity to meet you, but I hope you found the lighting and the stage directions pleasing to you and your guests. I will continue to work here if you are satisfied with the work I have done and still wish me to be an employee of this wonderful establishment.

Please do not take my silence as anything but that of a man who is working his way into things and maintaining a distance until he knows that what he is doing is the best for your company.

Thank you for the chance to prove myself.
The Jester."

"Yes love?" he asked, blinking innocently.

"Don't give me that damn innocent look, Logan. ARUGH! How could you do this without at least asking me? Without even enlightening me?"

She crossed the floor and moved to her desk, staring at him with a steely glint in her eyes. It wasn't that she had an objection to it, she was upset because she had not even been consulted in the first place.

"Why the bloody hell did you think I even accepted such a claim when I didn't even know what it was?"

Oh, she was bloody well madder than a wet hen. She stared at the man with a fight in her eyes. The dress she had chosen to wear today rode up her thighs and she absentmindedly twitched it back down.

work dress.jpg

"Yes love?" he asked, blinking innocently.

"Don't give me that damn innocent look, Logan. ARUGH! How could you do this without at least asking me? Without even enlightening me?"

She crossed the floor and moved to her desk, staring at him with a steely glint in her eyes. It wasn't that she had an objection to it, she was upset because she had not even been consulted in the first place.

"Why the bloody hell did you think I even accepted such a claim when I didn't even know what it was?"

Oh, she was bloody well madder than a wet hen. She stared at the man with a fight in her eyes. The dress she had chosen to wear today rode up her thighs and she absentmindedly twitched it back down.

Don't give me that damn innocent look, Logan. ARUGH! How could you do this without at least asking me? Without even enlightening me? he crossed his arms as he sighed, leaning back against the door he looked down to see a note sliding under the door jam and he picked it up, tossing it on DW's desk, "i did ask, you said yes" he then returned to leaning on the door "Ignorance of wolves if no excuse, you know what i am, you know what lurks beneath my skin, i figured you and Rain would have talked," he sighed, scrubbing his face, his eyes trailing over her form and the dress she wore Why the bloody hell did you think I would have even accepted such a claim, when I didn't even know what it was he continued to stare at her, the black of his pupils seeming to take on a shine as the light reflected in the low light as he stared at her, a low rumble rolling in his chest "11 years, youve known me DW, youve known the beast in my soul" his voice low, tingled with a rumble "i dont believe for one, minute, you dont know a thing about wolves, or claims, or mating, i know what you read, i know the books you like" he pushed from the door, straightening to his full height as he stared at her*

"tell me im wrong, " he growled low

Rain was sitting out at the bar, but close enough to the door to her sister's office to hear both her and Logan. She could not help the smile the curled her lips. Sometimes her sister just did not want to accept what was right in front of her. She'd seen Rain's mark. Rain knew what it was from the moment he had sunk his fangs into her shoulder. She had waited for DW to ask, but she never did.

Rain thought it was amusing that her Sister was sparring with Logan like she was. It was a loosing battle, Rain knew that. But let her Sister at least and try to put up a fight. She'd tease her about it later.

Taking a sip from her ice tea, the cool liquid flowing down her throat, never mind that her own shoulder ached, considering he'd deepened her own mark just that morning.

She saw The Jester pop in, she offering a soft nod of greeting as she watched him leave a missive for her sister and leave.

Rain then saw Ish, and waved from where she sat, smiling at Logan's protege. He had no where to go but up. Once he learned from Logan, he'd be as imposing as he was, well maybe not quite, but he'd be a force....

Don't give me that damn innocent look, Logan. ARUGH! How could you do this without at least asking me? Without even enlightening me? he crossed his arms as he sighed, leaning back against the door he looked down to see a note sliding under the door jam and he picked it up, tossing it on DW's desk, "i did ask, you said yes" he then returned to leaning on the door "Ignorance of wolves if no excuse, you know what i am, you know what lurks beneath my skin, i figured you and Rain would have talked," he sighed, scrubbing his face, his eyes trailing over her form and the dress she wore Why the bloody hell did you think I would have even accepted such a claim, when I didn't even know what it was he continued to stare at her, the black of his pupils seeming to take on a shine as the light reflected in the low light as he stared at her, a low rumble rolling in his chest "11 years, youve known me DW, youve known the beast in my soul" his voice low, tingled with a rumble "i dont believe for one, minute, you dont know a thing about wolves, or claims, or mating, i know what you read, i know the books you like" he pushed from the door, straightening to his full height as he stared at her*

"tell me im wrong, " he growled low
"i did ask, you said yes"

She stopped in her rant and simply looked at him. Her eyes held a quizzed look as her mind went back to that night. She shook her head.

"I don't remember saying yes and as for all the other stuff, " she swallowed hard because simply thinking back to that night, made her wet. She clamped her thighs together tightly.

"What do you mean it's no excuse? You assumed Rain and I talked. Well, for your information, we hadn't. Rain doesn't kiss and tell. For the record, neither do I. Yes, I know you. Yes, I know what and who you are. Have I ever been on the sexual end of it? No. Not until lately. Call it an excuse if you like, I'll accept that. Yes, I know wolves and other wild creatures. It doesn't mean I have studied or read on their mating habits. Besides, * she walked up to him, uncaring and jabbed him in the middle of his chest with her forefinger* "I thought wolves only took one mate."

"i did ask, you said yes"

She stopped in her rant and simply looked at him. Her eyes held a quizzed look as her mind went back to that night. She shook her head.

"I don't remember saying yes and as for all the other stuff, " she swallowed hard because simply thinking back to that night, made her wet. She clamped her thighs together tightly.

"What do you mean it's no excuse? You assumed Rain and I talked. Well, for your information, we hadn't. Rain doesn't kiss and tell. For the record, neither do I. Yes, I know you. Yes, I know what and who you are. Have I ever been on the sexual end of it? No. Not until lately. Call it an excuse if you like, I'll accept that. Yes, I know wolves and other wild creatures. It doesn't mean I have studied or read on their mating habits. Besides, * she walked up to him, uncaring and jabbed him in the middle of his chest with her forefinger* "I thought wolves only took one mate."

I don't remember saying yes and as for all the other stuff, he chuckled low "oh, you were sayin Yes" he teased, his tongue tracing over his bottom lip as he stared at her, his fingers tucked into the beltloops of his jeans, sighing as she ranted about having not spoken to Rain, figuring with how close those two had been that it woulda been a gimme......sighing, ok, he shouldnt have assumed, he was only part human after all. Yes, I know wolves and other wild creatures. It doesn't mean I have studied or read on their mating habits. he cracked a grin, just not able to help himself, or his mouth at times, "well, i can help you study, so we dont have this misunderstanding again" he growled at her as she stomped around her desk, her finger poking him hard, he glanced down at her hand then back up to her, his smile slipping just a little I thought wolves only took one mate. his hand snapped out and he gripped the hand that was poking him, a low growl vibrating his chest, in one move he pulled her off balance by her hand, his free arm curling around her waist he spun her, the thud of her back hitting the wall he pinned her there, his knee between her thighs, lifting her off the ground slightly, pressed intimately against her body

"regular wolves do, but, im not a normal wolf, am i? Although youre right, i only ever saw myself as a 1 woman wolf, if i ever mated someone" he growled, the hand leaving her waist, trailing up to collar her throat, still holding her hand with the other "when i mated Rain, i never expected to find another who would tempt and entice the beast within me again to the level of possessiveness he feels for you as well. I enjoy sex, D. you know that, but the over whelming feral instinct you and Rain have awakened is new, even to me, i didnt see you coming," his eyes never broke contact with her, but his head turned, as he brushed his nose against her captive wrist, inhaling the scent of her skin, his tongue dragging up the thin skin over her veins before he nipped the heel of her hand "but i certainly enjoyed seeing you cumming"

Rain was sitting out at the bar, but close enough to the door to her sister's office to hear both her and Logan. She could not help the smile the curled her lips. Sometimes her sister just did not want to accept what was right in front of her. She'd seen Rain's mark. Rain knew what it was from the moment he had sunk his fangs into her shoulder. She had waited for DW to ask, but she never did.

Rain thought it was amusing that her Sister was sparring with Logan like she was. It was a loosing battle, Rain knew that. But let her Sister at least and try to put up a fight. She'd tease her about it later.

Taking a sip from her ice tea, the cool liquid flowing down her throat, never mind that her own shoulder ached, considering he'd deepened her own mark just that morning.

She saw The Jester pop in, she offering a soft nod of greeting as she watched him leave a missive for her sister and leave.

Rain then saw Ish, and waved from where she sat, smiling at Logan's protege. He had no where to go but up. Once he learned from Logan, he'd be as imposing as he was, well maybe not quite, but he'd be a force....
Ish waved back to the bartender, returning the smile. She was right, he did have nowhere to go but up. He was still going around the main area since he knew this was where it needed patrolling the most. He also nodded to the leaving Jester who left a note under the madame's door.

I don't remember saying yes and as for all the other stuff, he chuckled low "oh, you were sayin Yes" he teased, his tongue tracing over his bottom lip as he stared at her, his fingers tucked into the beltloops of his jeans, sighing as she ranted about having not spoken to Rain, figuring with how close those two had been that it woulda been a gimme......sighing, ok, he shouldnt have assumed, he was only part human after all. Yes, I know wolves and other wild creatures. It doesn't mean I have studied or read on their mating habits. he cracked a grin, just not able to help himself, or his mouth at times, "well, i can help you study, so we dont have this misunderstanding again" he growled at her as she stomped around her desk, her finger poking him hard, he glanced down at her hand then back up to her, his smile slipping just a little I thought wolves only took one mate. his hand snapped out and he gripped the hand that was poking him, a low growl vibrating his chest, in one move he pulled her off balance by her hand, his free arm curling around her waist he spun her, the thud of her back hitting the wall he pinned her there, his knee between her thighs, lifting her off the ground slightly, pressed intimately against her body

"regular wolves do, but, im not a normal wolf, am i? Although youre right, i only ever saw myself as a 1 woman wolf, if i ever mated someone" he growled, the hand leaving her waist, trailing up to collar her throat, still holding her hand with the other "when i mated Rain, i never expected to find another who would tempt and entice the beast within me again to the level of possessiveness he feels for you as well. I enjoy sex, D. you know that, but the over whelming feral instinct you and Rain have awakened is new, even to me, i didnt see you coming," his eyes never broke contact with her, but his head turned, as he brushed his nose against her captive wrist, inhaling the scent of her skin, his tongue dragging up the thin skin over her veins before he nipped the heel of her hand "but i certainly enjoyed seeing you cumming"
Their heated argument had made a swift turn to sexual. Damn him to pieces. His sudden move took her by surprise as she found herself, back to the wall, her hand held captive in his grip. His knee between her thighs, made her absolutely wet and she prayed, although she knew it was a useless prayer, that he would not learn just how wet he was making her or the fact that her panties were so skimpy, that they could not hold her scent from him. His sensitive nose brushed against her wrist and she instinctively tried to yank it from his grip. He knew damn well how sensitive her wrists and her neck was. His tongue. Oh, that damn tongue of his. Flashbacks of how he had used it on her, made her whimper and more whimpers came from her throat as she felt his teeth on the heel of her palm. Her eyes had closed at some point but she forced them open and found his, amber met dark green. Her arousal was evident in many ways to him, one being the darkening of her eye color.

"but i certainly enjoyed seeing you cumming"

She swallowed. His words, yet again, conjuring intimate images.

He had. She had too.

Last edited:
Ish headed over to the bar to get a lite tonic water with lemon in it. The bartender gave it to him as he took the glass as he then walked around to check things out again. It wasn't boring, hell never was. He sipped his lemon tonic water as he then just walked his grounds.

Their heated argument had made a swift turn to sexual. Damn him to pieces. His sudden move took her by surprise as she found herself, back to the wall, her hand held captive in his grip. His knee between her thighs, made her absolutely wet and she prayed, although she knew it was a useless prayer, that he would not learn just how wet he was making her or the fact that her panties were so skimpy, that they could not hold her scent from him. His sensitive nose brushed against her wrist and she instinctively tried to yank it from his grip. He knew damn well how sensitive her wrists and her neck was. His tongue. Oh, that damn tongue of his. Flashbacks of how he had used it on her, made her whimper and more whimpers came from her throat as she felt his teeth on the heel of her palm. Her eyes had closed at some point but she forced them open and found his, amber met dark green. Her arousal was evident in many ways to him, one being the darkening of her eye color.

"but i certainly enjoyed seeing you cumming"

She swallowed. His words, yet again, conjuring intimate images.

He had. She had too.

Her soft whimpers were like a dinner bell to his beast, his k9's elongated just below his lip as she struggled, and he held her firm, her scent filling the room, saw the knowledge in her eyes that she knew he smelled it, a raw, primal growl echoed deep in his chest as he pressed to her, pinned her to that wall, his thumb playing over the pounding pulse in her throat, stroking over it back and forth, but she made no protests, as he leaned down, pressed his lips to hers, "Mine" was his growled demand, his promise, his declaration, his eyes, unblinking, the beast within poised, ready to pounce, his body taut against her, and he waited, staring at her,

There was some primal urge deep inside her to run. To get the hell out of her office. Her eyes never left his. She watched as his lips lowered and covered hers. They stole the whimper that broke free from her throat.

"Oh god...." she managed to whisper against his lips. His thumb found and rested on her erratically beating pulse. His touch moved her. Excited her. He could feel her heart pounding she was sure. Her breathing was making her chest rise and fall rapidly but when she heard his, "Mine" she almost caved. There no longer was any doubt that she belonged to him. That predatory look as well as the hunger deep in his eyes, the mark on her shoulder, said it all. His body was hard and waiting. Waiting for what she wasn't sure. To give in? For her to try and escape him?

How do you fight a force of nature? How do you fight a gale force just standing in front of you, staring you down, just daring you to deny him? There was something in her that wanted the fight. She wanted to snarl at him for not telling her. For not allowing her the choice. He would have won but it was the principle of the matter. She just wanted to tear into him, though she knew her own gale force would have been little rainwater falling off his skin. He had chosen a warrior. They were going to fight now and then when she felt like she had been wronged but she trusted their chemistry together to hold firm. He was the Wolf. She was the Warrior. Together, along with the Rain, they were a force to be reckoned with.

She stared him down a moment or two. It was hard to say as time seemed to have stopped in that office as they faced off.

"Kiss me again, Wolf."

Last edited:
Ish sighed since it was just close to most things were getting a bit normal for the late afternoon, early evening part of the day. He then stood in the back wall area which lead into the private upstairs quarters. Which was guarded by a velvet rope, he stood next to the rope. Standing in the area to cover the entrance.

He would nod as there were two people walking around to find a table to eat and drink at. He then returned to his normal main area of patrol again. Even if it was busy and loud. He enjoyed it.

Back