THE STALKING

five squared times parentheses three squared plus three parentheses plus negative parentheses five squared times two parentheses equals the variable x, otherwise known as the number of posts this is on this particular thread.

KillerMuffin has been off associating with her StudMuffin and reading fascinating things about serial killers from the premiere expert himself, John Douglas, late of the federal bureau of investigation's behavioral sciences unit. I am appalled.

Ah, I forgot to mention, I have also downloaded Neil Diamond's Coming to America and have been listening to it rather repeatively. Someone email me some prozac or booze or something.

I think THE STALKING II should be out soon...........another serial killer gets invited to dinner by an altered female............!!! YES YES!!!! It will excite you!

KILLER MUFFIN KILLS ENGLISH

KillerMuffin said:
Ah, I forgot to mention, I have also downloaded Neil Diamond's Coming to America and have been listening to it rather repeatively. Someone email me some prozac or booze or something. [/B]

Repeatively???? Someone mail her a Webster's........

Sweetie the answer to your algebraic equation is 112 sorry it was bothering and i had to answer it and yes i did it in my head!!

Back