The Techniques Thread

boz said:

I like to press down with my thumb on the clit, have two fingers pressing up on the g-spot while opening and closing the two fingers so that the opening gets alternately spread and closed, and also have my third finger in her ass moving around.

Mmmm excellent techinque. I like it. Never thought of spreading those fingers... <grin>. The situation with my tongue also usually causes it to tire out very quickly or at the very least to be come inflamed because the skin rubs back and forth across my bottom teeth... so I usually have to resort to the thumb on the clit... or at least use my other hand on her clit. Just to give my tongue a little breather :)

Thanks for that new technique.

PBW

Desdemona said:

Now... I think I'll just go remove my wet panties....

Is it just me or have the ladies suddenly become very horny... <grin>

Damn... now I'm horny just thinking about them being horny. LOL

PBW "I've got your Woodrow"

P. B. Walker said:

Is it just me or have the ladies suddenly become very horny... <grin>

Damn... now I'm horny just thinking about them being horny. LOL

PBW "I've got your Woodrow"

Its your fault. You started it. LOL

Desdemona said:

Its your fault. You started it. LOL

And it's up to me to finish it right? <grin> I am hoping you'll say that... noww....

assume the position! <weg>.

PBW "Licking my lips does not make me a lech... mmmm well ok... maybe it does. :)"

P. B. Walker said:
PBW "God bless women that go 'Commando'"

Ahh, but the drycleaning bills....tsk tsk tsk

A personal favorite for me is, after a few downstrokes to get him wet, using my index and thumb to stroke, while using the other three fingers to lightly scrape up the center seam of of his penis. Meanwhile the other hand lightly presses down on the perinium area, massaging slightly, all the while a good ball tonguing goes on...

there is alot of back and forth relubing the shaft with your mouth...but I've never had a bad review...you can also up the stakes by putting warming oil on your hands and ice in your mouth....mmmm - warming oil

~~~
b

Bijoux said:

Ahh, but the drycleaning bills....tsk tsk tsk

A personal favorite for me is, after a few downstrokes to get him wet, using my index and thumb to stroke, while using the other three fingers to lightly scrape up the center seam of of his penis. Meanwhile the other hand lightly presses down on the perinium area, massaging slightly, all the while a good ball tonguing goes on...

there is alot of back and forth relubing the shaft with your mouth...but I've never had a bad review...you can also up the stakes by putting warming oil on your hands and ice in your mouth....mmmm - warming oil

~~~
b

Bijoux, that perineal massage trick is a winner! If you're really sneaky, you might even press the tip of a finger lightly into his anus while you're at it. ;)
I have also heard that putting one of those new Listerine breath things in your mouth adds a nice cool tingle. I'm planning to try that soon.:p

I'd love to hear from the Dom/me's in the audience about how to really redden a fine ready-to-be-spanked bottom. :) Tell us some of your favorite technique's and toys to use.

PBW

Back