The voyeur and the exhibitionist

100% voyeur :) My GF has a strong exhibitionist element plus a touch of sub and she enjoys risky exposures, often in public, knowing it'll really turn me on. Sometimes she'll tease me by sending photographic evidence, short skirt and no panties whilst sat in a café or a tit exposed on the train. We both find the risk of someone else getting a glimpse very erotic.

Not something that happens very often so when it does it's massively exciting.
I didn’t see her on my train today, maybe I was sitting in the wrong place ☹️

Oh my f'kin god Ursula, you horny minx.... trust me the only stroke involved would indeed be of my rigid cock after watching that extremely erotic vid. Mmmm, just the way you play with your obviously sensitive little bud for maximum pleasure, and plunge your vibe inside. I can only imagine the delight of spreading your thighs and teasing that bud with my tongue, flicking and drawing circles around it awaiting the oncoming flood of pure nectar. Deee-licious. 😘😈🍆👅💦💦💦
Oh my! You certainly have a way with words! That would certainly be delicious 😋
I hope you enjoy this as well! 😍😈🍆💦💦💦
https://sendvid.com/0ptnca59

Oh my! You certainly have a way with words! That would certainly be delicious 😋
I hope you enjoy this as well! 😍😈🍆💦💦💦
https://sendvid.com/0ptnca59
Well I can honestly say that vid gave me immense climactic pleasure 🍆💦💦💦💦 imagining seeing that through the window, makes me think you don’t have enough hands to pull,and tweak your nipples whilst teasing your clit and plunging your vibe deeeep inside your drenched pussy 🤔

My wife has mixed experiences. Her twin brother either made or discovered a hole in the shower wall at the family lake house and spied on my wife during her teen years and until we married. He even let his friends see her naked. When she found out, years later, she was totally pissed! On the other hand, she enjoyed showing herself to her brother. So she was a bit of an exhibitionist, but she didn't like being spied on.

Back