The Wallflower and The Star Athlete (closed for Poprockz)

She was taken by surprise at the suddenness of that next kiss, her hand going to his thigh unintentionally for something to hold onto. This one felt spicier, and she matched his energy as their lips enjoyed each other. Olivia didn't know how she was going to sleep tonight with how turned on she had been, but maybe she would have to sneak out to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

All his blood rushed to his cock when he felt her hand on his thigh. He was like an iron rod, pointing straight up inside his thankfully baggy sweatpants.
His own hand wandered to her thigh, also unintentionally. When he felt the softness of her creamy skin, he didn’t want to move it.

She glanced down at her hand and was reminded that he was at attention, pointing up as though he wanted to blast off into space. Olivia pulled her lips from his with great effort and panted softly, "do you... need some help?" Her eyes flicked down to his cock and back to let him know what she meant. While she felt a bit shy asking, she did want to help him out.

Adrian was so turned on, there was only one answer.

‘I’m not going to say no to a request like that’, smiling widely, ‘but only if I can return the favour’.

"Okay," she agreed with rosy cheeks, "I would like that."

Her hand moved up his thigh to the waistband of his pants, though it moved past so she could slip her hand under his shirt and make contact with his warm skin. Almost as if by gravity, her hand then slipped back lower and delved under the waistband of his sweatpants so she could find what she truly sought. It wasn't long before her fingers found it, hot and ready. Olivia wrapped her soft fingers around it and started to slowly, sensually stroke his cock.

Part of her couldn't believe that here she was, laying in bed with Adrian, jerking him off. It was an unexpected end to an unexpected day. She couldn't say that having his member in her grip didn't turn her on though.

Adrian watched through hazed eyes as Olivia made her first moves, his breath catching as he felt her grasp him. Her hand felt tiny around him, but so warm and inviting. He closed his eyes and let out a groan.

His groan was pretty erotic in her opinion, and she took it as an indication that he liked what she was doing Olivia debated on whether she should leave his cock in his pants or free it so it wasn't as restricted. For now, she decided to keep it under wraps, but she took her hand out of his pants for a moment to spit in it, returning it to his dick moments afterwards. The saliva helped her hand travel more smoothly along his shaft as she gently stroked him. At one point she paused to let her thumb rub tantalizingly over the head of his cock before continuing her movements.

His cock pulsed in her hand, throbbing with intensity. It had been almost three years since he had someone other than himself touch him. He willed himself to last, not wanting this to ever end.

He opened and drank in the sight in front of him. Olivia had this look of desire on her face. Being slightly bent over with her hand in his pants, her cleavage was on full view. He wanted to reach out and expose her breasts, but he didn’t want to do anything to make this stop.

One could see the rhythmic movements of her hand from under his pants as he was slickly stroked. Though she caught him looking down her shirt and connected the dots as to what he might be thinking in that moment. "Do you want to see them?" she asked, those blue eyes daring him to say otherwise.

‘How can I say no?’, his eyes wide with excitement. This is not happening, he thought. Nice guys do win sometimes it seems. He waited with bated breath for her to reveal her magnificent breasts to him.

She knew he wanted to before he voiced it, but she liked hearing it anyway. It made her feel attractive, seeing the way his face lit up with excitement at the prospect of her simply lifting her shirt. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra with her pajamas, so when her free hand lifted up the silk curtain, he could see everything from the milky curve of her perky C-cup breasts, to the pretty pink rosebud nipples. She didn't want to keep having to hold up her shirt though, so she tucked the edge of it into her mouth to be held by her lips.

Each jerk of his meat made her breasts jiggle slightly, her movements becoming quicker in his sweatpants. Who could have imagined that the two of them, opposites one might argue, would be engaged in such acts behind closed doors.

Adrian’s eye widened as her breasts came into view. They were perfection. He instinctively reached out a hand and gently cupped one. It felt so good in his hand, fitting it perfectly. He ran his thumb gently over her cute pink nipple, providing light stimulation.

He could feel his orgasm building. ‘Olivia I’m not gonna last much longer’.

“Mm,” she let out a little noise of approval when she felt his hand on her breast, and she was happy to know that she was really getting him there.

While she didn’t say anything, she didn’t need to. She only looked at him as her strokes intensified, now massaging his cock with purpose. At the same time, she arched her back and pressed her chest insistently against his hand, her eyes conveying how much she wanted him to cum for her.

The unspoken words between them echoed around the room. He continued his actions on her nipple, switching between them as they hardened under his touch.

Then - ‘Oh fuck, Olivia, fuck I’m cumming!’

She could see him getting closer, so she had slipped her other hand into his pants. After all, she didn’t think he would want to cum right into his underwear, leaving it all gooey for the rest of the night and then crusty later on. So when the time came, she wrung the orgasm out of him and caught his thick cream right in her palm like her very hand was a tissue.

When the last spurt was spent, she took her hands back and marveled at the amount of cum he had unleashed. “Wow,” she commented, her shirt falling from her mouth. “You had some saved in the bank didn’t you?”

Adrian let out a guttural groan as he exploded, Olivia’s hands delivering the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt.
After a few seconds, he came down from his high and saw Olivia sitting there with his cum pooled in her hand. He chuckled at her comment, finding it a little weird. Maybe she was into cum play!

‘You could say that! Though a lot of it was to do with you. Now, your turn’.

"Oh, um..." she looked around, holding her hands up awkwardly. "Do you have any tissues nearby or something? I'd like to wipe off my hand if possible." Technically she could just wipe it on his sheets, but that would be rather rude, she figured.

Adrian turned to his bedside table and pulled a few tissues out from their box. He handed to Olivia.
‘You can just put them in the bin over there’.
He watched her rise from the bed, admiring her as she moved around his room.
Once she returned to the bed, he asked,’Ready now?’

Now that her hands were clean and she was standing next to his bed, she felt a bit nervous about it all. She fidgeted and looked up at him, "Um. I don't know. I want to, but I guess I would say that I'm a little nervous."

Adrian could sense her nervousness went a little deeper than just first time jitters with him.

‘Olivia, have you…have you never been pleasured by someone else before?’

He wasn’t sure if he was right, but he just had a feeling.

Olivia nodded, "No... I mean," she looked away and looked a bit shy at her admission, "I've done stuff myself, but I've never been- I mean I've never had a guy touch me like that." There was a little bit of a chuckle, "it's probably a little weird that I haven't at this age, but it just never happened."

Adrian smiled at her admission, thankful that she told her truthful. He stood up from the bed and took her in his arms, giving her a tender kiss.

‘It happens for everyone at different times. And if you want to wait a little longer, that’s OK too. But I promise to make you feel amazing, if you will let me’.

His gentle kiss and the assurance that it was her choice as to whether she wanted to proceed was reassuring. She hadn’t had a choice when she sucked off that other guy, but here he was clearly letting her prioritize her own comfort. That in of itself made her want to trust him and let him take the helm.

“I think I’d like that. I mean, I think I’d like you to show me what that's like tonight." She kissed his lips once more, reveling in their warmth.

Hearing her consent, Adrian smiled into their kiss. They kissed a bit more, gently lowering her onto the bed. He kissed her a bit more, before letting his kisses trail down her neck and across her collarbone.

He knew this was a big moment for her, so he was determined to do it justice. His hands moved up her sides, lifting her top again. He exposed her breasts, taking a moment to revel in their natural beauty. He was somewhat distracted when she showed them to him earlier, so he wanted to give them his full attention. He planted kisses all over them, before gently teasing her nipples with his tongue.

He was so gentle, so affectionate. She sighed as he kissed his way downward, though she hadn't expected for him to do so. When he had mentioned pleasuring her, she had assumed that he was going to lay her down and rub her pussy or put his fingers inside her. Still, perhaps he was still going to do that but simply wanted to work her up more before he did.

Her breath hitched the first time his tongue came into contact with one of her nipples. She could feel his wet tongue swirling around them one by one, each of them becoming more pert under his erotic attentions.

Back