Thick Asian Wife

Oh that would be a fun time... think the women would be able to handle that??
It may not be easy for your wife and mines to handle so many hard dicks but I'm sure they'll enjoy trying ahem ahem to pleasure each one of us!?!? Please do take note that each of three orifices belonging to my wife would be available hnmmmm 😜!

Do you think she'd be popular at the strip club?

https://www.***********/scl/fi/fspl...ey=98segsekuu0roromrl2sx5rl0&st=66zq3gcf&dl=0
Absolutely she would be especially with her being Asian so she'll have that " Asian nitch " where she'll be differentiated from all the other blond, blued women or whomever else there?!?!

We know a lot of men has that " Asian fetish " so I can just see all the unmmmm interest and intrigue for her very fine ass!

Absolutely she would be especially with her being Asian so she'll have that " Asian nitch " where she'll be differentiated from all the other blond, blued women or whomever else there?!?!

We know a lot of men has that " Asian fetish " so I can just see all the unmmmm interest and intrigue for her very fine ass!
Especially if shes got one those sweet high pitched voices fuck love hearing an asian woman moan and beg

Back