Thick Asian Wife

From the front, from the back, tits glazed. How would you take her?
I have to admit that backside of hers would be HARD to resist not grabbing her hair and pulling her back along my shaft for a really fun time.🔥🔥

It would seriously be a very difficult decision to make eyeing her gorgeous body so I'd have to take her 3 different ways 😜!!

Seeing her face as she got fucked and her gorgeous tits bouncing as well makes front an obvious good choice but dam that luscious ass of hers hmmmmmm no way a guy would be able to resist fucking she doggie style with an ass like hers!!??
Doggy style is definitely the popular choice 😉

She enjoys doggy the most, loves to be bent over or be on all fours. And she loves her tits being covered in cum as you can probably tell from all the pics lol
I bet you can imagine her on all fours with her sweet ass in the air with a line of 4 or 5 guys behind her and waiting for their turn to slide their hard dicks into her tight pussy??

How sexy would it be to watch her handle that many cocks while she's on all fours hmmmmm?? I'd gladly volunteer to stay in front of her so she'd have my cock to entertain in her mouth. Just sayin' 😜

She enjoys doggy the most, loves to be bent over or be on all fours. And she loves her tits being covered in cum as you can probably tell from all the pics lol
That's great to hear - she looks amazing from behind, and you're a lucky man being able to have her :) Being able to slather her magnificent tits in your cum is just an added bonus.

Back