Thick Asian Wife

From the front, from the back, tits glazed. How would you take her?
Fuck that's sexy! Love the heels. Looks like shes got quite the collection. I'd take her both, front so I can suck on those nipples as her legs are wrapped around me with my cock buried deep inside her, then doggy so I can grab hold of her hair and thrust in deep and hard until I shoot my load inside her

Work, clubbing and gym outfits. Which one do you prefer?
It is a tough choice…all 3 are wonderful….but this is the best one….
1722183670814.jpeg
What a body your wife has!!❤️❤️
What a full figured buxom lady she is.
Her big tits are spectacular, and though she is ready for work, I think I’d like to pull that top down, expose her giant mams, stick my lengthy shaft between them and just fuck the hell out of her huge, fleshy soft Juggz!:devil:
But that’s not the best part of this outfit.
Those tiny little shorts are amazing!!
I love how just barely visible are traces of the shapes and fullness of her delicious, hairy little pussy!!💋🔥
She has a sweet little gem between her legs and it must be heaven to feast on it. I further imagine that her butt looks incredible in those shorts.
Oh the way the tight denim must cling to and frame her ample ass!
If that is her work outfit, I can’t see how anyone could get any work done with her around!!

Number one for me is the work outfit. Any chance we can see same or similar outfit with her tits out?

View attachment 2371018
Her big tits are spectacular, and though she is ready for work, I think I’d like to pull that top down, expose her giant mams, stick my lengthy shaft between them and just fuck the hell out of her huge, fleshy soft Juggz!:devil:
I love how just barely visible are traces of the shapes and fullness of her delicious, hairy little pussy!!💋🔥
She has a sweet little gem between her legs and it must be heaven to feast on it. I further imagine that her butt looks incredible in those shorts.
If that is her work outfit, I can’t see how anyone could get any work done with her around!!
She gets quite a bit of attention at work, but no complaints so far 😋

Definitely work. Of course I would have to call her into my office at least once a day to either sit her on my desk or bend her over it. So instead of the short shorts, maybe a short skirt.

View attachment 2371018
Lovely

Back