Third Time's the Charm (26 m)

Are you Sassing ME?! :eek:
sassy-lassie.jpg

Google says she's sassy.

What's the fun in having a thread, if you don't engage in a little shameless self promotion and bumping?

What's the fun in having a thread, if you don't engage in a little shameless self promotion and bumping?

Dude.... I'm officially boycotting your thread until I see more bubble butt! And your last strip ended about 4 pics to early... Just sayin'

Damn!!!

Got my hopes up too!!!

Bad Bad Bad Tek

Those new pics better be mmmmmmmmm

:kiss::heart::heart::heart:
What'd I do? :p

Dude.... I'm officially boycotting your thread until I see more bubble butt! And your last strip ended about 4 pics to early... Just sayin'
Four pics too early, huh? How do you figure?
I 2nd this motion. :cool:
I'm sorry- the representative from the other end of the state has no executive powers. :p

How's the smexiest litizen today?
Allegedly working... :D
We've made a bunch of sales today and we're set to make a few more.
Also, I'll be getting some really awesome, HUGE burritos for 3.25 in about 30 minutes. Want one?

ETA:
Wait! Don't you trick me! You're the smexiest litizen. How's you? :)

Nope! I don't want to see your Bones, just your bone-r :D

(had to!)
Touche, touche.
You let me touche your tushy and a) I'll get a bone-r and b) you can touche it. :D

Wait. Shouldn't offers of webcam shows be made now?

Touche, touche.
You let me touche your tushy and a) I'll get a bone-r and b) you can touche it. :D

Wait. Shouldn't offers of webcam shows be made now?

I don't know- is that the next step? :confused:

and my tushy is at LEAST 3 times the width of France from you *giggle* so the touche-ing may not work *pout*

I'd like to invite you to sample my index. We're having a fire sale right now, while we wait for new inventory to arrive.

Translation- too busy to take pics.

But, thanks for the bump. :)

I'd like to invite you to sample my index. We're having a fire sale right now, while we wait for new inventory to arrive.

Translation- too busy to take pics.

But, thanks for the bump. :)

You can still talk........:cool:

Back