The Count of Monte Vista ((UnHolyPimpHand & AmbrosiaCaress))

His hand about her throat tightened, his fingers invading her mouth, causing her to catch her breath, yet she did not fight him. Was it fear? Was it intimidation? Was it something else? A mix of both, peppered with her body's betraying desire?

“Tell me you want it. Beg me to put them in you—otherwise, so help me, I will turn around and leave you like this. I know you want it—you’re not fooling anyone. Just admit it.”

Jayne could not believe what was happening, or that she was allowing it to happen. The words tumbled from her lips, as if on their own, no conscious thought behind it.. "Yes, I want it, Yes.. Colton... I ..... want..... it...."

As soon as Colton pushed his fingers inside her, she felt a rush, a sensation, pleasure, heat, lust, all rocketing through her at once. It wasn't that she wanted this to happen, but she was not stopping it either. It had been such a long time since anyone touched her like this, even Issac. No matter that she had blown Ollie, she was pretty sure that was all that happened with Ollie and she'd been drunk. She blamed Jack. There was no blaming Jack for this.

Jayne's body reacted instantaneously, quivering, slick wetness flowing to cover his questing fingers. Her body had been craving this, hungering for it, her mind had been ignoring what her body was crying out for. It was as if Colton could read that, could sense what her body so desperately needed, desperate enough to let him do this to her.

He wasn't gentle, this was intimidation, but this was also for his arousal and pleasure as well. If she felt pleasure, all the better, but did that even matter to him?

Jayne's low quiet moan nearly mimicked her daughter's. Her voice may have been half an octave lower than Madison's but it was clear they were mother and daughter. In looks and reactions. She gripped the window frame behind her, her body trembling, quivering, the tightness of her sex clenching down upon his thrusting fingers. When he curled them upwards, finding that rough, delicate patch of nerve endings, Jayne nearly screamed out, Colton's other hand quickly covering her mouth to prevent anyone else from hearing what was going on right behind that closed, locked door.

Jayne shuddered, and she did indeed cry out against his palm, she gripping his wrist with one soft, supple grasp of fingers, the other was still helping her stay balanced between his pressing body and the window behind her.

How many times had she fantasized about almost this exact scene. NOT with Colton of course, with Issac, or a random stranger. Her need had been unfed for so long. So very long that she had given up all logical thought that he, at this moment, was still considered a criminal, a killer out on parole and she, she was the District Attorney. She never even should have agree'd to see him when he showed up, yet here she was, about to cum for him, his fingers buried deep inside her sex...

Her eyes were locked on him as she rode his hand, that elusive climax, which seemed to take forever when with Issac, was cresting quickly with what he was doing to her. Her pussy pulsed against those lengths, almost as if begging for more. When his thumb found and pressed her swollen clit, that was what did it. Jayne fell into the abyss of her orgasm, shaking almost violently, her body hit with wave after wave of the most extreme and intense pleasure, radiating out from where he manipulated her, a flood of her slick, slippery lubrication spilled forth, coating this hand.... her cries reverberating against his tight palm still keeping her as silent as he could as he let her ride out the immense climax that had overtaken her...

Jayne was very much like her daughter once she was in the throes of passion. Just like with Maddie, he’d had to clasp his hand over her mouth to keep her moans and screams from being heard across the street. When he felt her tensing up around him, me moved harder, jerking his muscular arm just slightly, driving his fingertips into her G spot while his thumb bore down on her clit. He was holding her like a six pack of beer and it was making her cum.

This was easier than he’d expected. Jayne wanted him in spite of herself. He would not make her regret her confession. He did what any good litigator does in the face of a confession. He made a deal.

“By cumming for me now, you have pledged me your climaxes from now on. You may not climax for Isaac from this moment on. You may not climax for anyone other than me. I will take your next orgasm for consent.”

The sudden and rough shove from his arms, with his fingers curling roughly inside of her. When he shoved again he might have pushed too hard, because when he pushed against her, the window behind her broke.

“Good bitch. Now, when I leave I’m going to set a lunch with your assistant. By tomorrow, you’re going to have the red-light footage from that night. Once I have what I need, I’m going to fuck her brains out. Then, I’ll come back to strategize our next moves.”

The whole time Colton was speaking, he was fingering her rougher and harder, her athletic ass slapping against the broken window—a wet, sloshing sound filling the air.

“If she doesn’t show, or she doesn’t have the footage I require, you can expect not to see her again,” another bluff, but he knew that he could at least keep the redhead off the grid for a while, “If I’m still not satisfied, you’ll start to lose things that are more important to you.

“Cum if you agree.”

Again, his arm writhed against her middle while he muffled her voice with his hand. It was almost too easy. When things finally calmed down, he released her mouth first, sliding his hands out of her next. He slipped his two digits that had been inside of her into her mouth for cleaning.

“Once you follow my instructions, your assistant will bring you further instructions. Follow those, and I will fuck you. But not today.”

It was almost playful, if it hadn’t been so cruel when Colton removed his hands from inside and on her. He walked over to her purse, helping himself to whatever cash he found there.

“Until next time, Jayne Norton,” Colton smirked over his shoulder, unlocking the door and leaving her office. He leaned over Melinda’s desk, “your boss wants you to buy me lunch tomorrow. She’s going to have some documents for you to bring me. See you then.”

Colton scribbled his number on a memo pad from Jayne’s stationary. He dropped the pen in the middle of Melinda’s desk.

"See you then," as he was leaving Jayne's office, he texted Maddie with wet fingers: Miss you already. Can you get away to visit me tonight?

Colton decided that he'd hit the grocery store before he returned to the Motel.

“By cumming for me now, you have pledged me your climaxes from now on. You may not climax for Isaac from this moment on. You may not climax for anyone other than me. I will take your next orgasm for consent.”

Her next orgasm? Only cumming for him??? Jayne was confused for a minute. She rarely, if ever, had multiple orgasms. It always seemed that as soon as Issac was finished, that was it, and she was lucky even then to have ONE...

“Good bitch. Now, when I leave I’m going to set a lunch with your assistant. By tomorrow, you’re going to have the red-light footage from that night. Once I have what I need, I’m going to fuck her brains out. Then, I’ll come back to strategize our next moves.”

Jayne had expected him to pull his fingers out from inside her when she had that intense, body wracking orgasm. But he did not. She felt, within the grasp of her still spasming pussy, him curl his fingers and find that one spot, that one bundle of the most sensitive nerves and Jayne felt another almost blinding wave of pleasure suddenly shoot through her. Her eyes widened as she stared at him, she still holding her own hand around his wrist, tightening as her body reacted again to his touch, her other hand gripping the broken window sill.

“If she doesn’t show, or she doesn’t have the footage I require, you can expect not to see her again, If I’m still not satisfied, you’ll start to lose things that are more important to you."

He was threatening her. Threatening Melinda.. and even more.. she took that as a threat to her family, to Madison. Jayne had a moment of clarity, but she was still silenced by his hand and still lost in the sensations that were rocketing through her, the words had no where to go, and the thought, that one moment, was gone he uttered... "Cum if you agree.”

And cum she did, again. Her low groans and cries vibrating and rippling against his hand. Her body jerked and twisted, her pussy clenching, convulsing, another spill of her own fluids drenching his fingers and hand, leaking out of her onto the floor. Jayne had never cum like that, had never felt an orgasm as intense or shattering as that had felt. She had dreamed, imagined this kind of release, fantasized and wished. But never did she think it would happen and ever with a criminal like Colton... And he had done it to her... twice!!

When he released her mouth she was panting, and about to say something when she found herself silenced again, he pushing his cum soaked fingers into past her still quivering lips. His eyes narrowed, and Jayne caught the hint and licked, suckled each of the 2 fingers clean. Again, this was the stuff of her deepest, darkest fantasy.

“Once you follow my instructions, your assistant will bring you further instructions. Follow those, and I will fuck you. But not today.”

“Until next time, Jayne Norton,”

As soon as he was out of her office, she fell to her knees. She was still panting, humiliated, ashamed. What the hell had she been thinking. How the hell had he gotten the upper hand so easily and done that.... done THAT to her.

Melinda was caught almost as off guard as he walked by, leaving his number and flashing her a smile.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Madison was sitting in her room, on her phone texting with Rikki and Kate. She did not tell them she had seen Mack, or about the tattoo, or about that kiss he had laid on her. She did not tell them anything. She so desperately wanted to. Her bottom lip ached, but she LOVED the little heart tattoo and since it had been Mack's idea, she loved it even more.

What are you doing tonight?... she asked both Rikki and Kate.

Both had dates with their respective boyfriends.

Come with us, ask Blaine, I know he wants to get back with you!!

Yeah, no, he's banging Isabella isn't he!

She did not get an answer back right away, so that told her. Fucking Isabella. She was the school slut. Maddie could only shake her head.

That's when Mack's Text showed up...

Miss you already. Can you get away to visit me tonight?

Tonight!!! He'd just seen her a couple hours ago!! He wanted to see her tonight!!

YES.. I can. Where do you want to meet? There was no way she could have him come to the house !!

She never bothered texting Rikki or Kate back. She spent the rest of the day figuring out what to wear for tonight!

Jayne stayed on her knees, shaking and panting, until she heard a tentative knock on her door.

"Mrs. Norton?" Melinda's voice sounded almost as shaky as she was sure hers would.

"Hang on Melinda" she called out, getting her legs under her and standing. Smoothing down her skirt and making sure she didn't look to, well out of sorts she finally let her Assistant come in.

Melinda closed the door behind her, holding in her had the notepaper that Colton had scribbled his number on.

"Mrs. Norton, who was that man? Because, he scares me" she admitted, showing her the number.

"A former client" was all she would answer right now. She was not in the frame of mind to play 20 questions. She needed to get her head together and figure out what the fuck she was going to do. Jayne knew about, well, she knew that the evidence they had against him was merely circumstantial, and that Issac had made sure to bury or outright destroy anything that would exonerate Colton. But Jayne not known about the traffic camera footage and she needed time to investigate that.

"Listen, Melinda, just go ahead and take the day off, and just leave that number with me. You don't need to concern yourself with it. Do me one favor, cancel any remaining appointments I have for the day, and don't tell anyone about Colton McBryde being here, is that clear?"

Melinda nodded. She did not like how Mrs. Norton was looking or acting. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming train.

Once Melinda was gone, Jayne texted her daughter to let her know she'd be working late, very late...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maddie, working late tonight. You are on your own for dinner. Love you.. Mom...

"YES" Madison's luck was running hot today. First seeing Colton at the tattoo place. Then his text to meet him tonight, and now her mother was working late! More than likely her dad would not be home by the time she got out of there... Everything was working out.

She spent the majority of the afternoon ignoring the texts from Rikki and Kate.. and even Blaine dared to text her, apologizing, and choosing what she was going to wear. This was so important to her. She wanted him to see her as an adult, not an 18 year old "kid".....

Once she picked out her clothes, she showered, and dressed, looking at the time. She expected a text from Mack at any moment, she did not want to text him and look desperate. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was more than satisfied with how she looked, and with her long blonde hair falling down about her shoulders in a golden veil, she looked absolutely stunning in what she had finally chosen to wear.

Colton took the bus back to the tattoo shop and returned to Ashley’s vehicle from there. Just in case someone was watching him, he didn’t want to be seen by anyone other than Jayne and her staff. He couldn’t be sure that Ashley didn’t have some sort of Lo-Jack or GPS system monitoring where her car went, so he wanted the record to omit his little trip to the court house.

With the small sum of cash that he’d lifted from Jayne’s purse, Colton decided to plan something a little special for his evening with Maddie. He bought about 40 small, tea light candles along with a fresh pack of smokes. He bought two bottles of champagne, not top shelf, but not shabby either—opting for Asti Spumanti rather than Brut, since Maddy would most likely prefer it sweeter than dry. He bought pick up from a local Italian restaurant, selecting four entrees so that she could have her pick, or they could share. Fresh deodorant and aftershave, disposable razors, soap, laundry detergent for hygiene.

While waiting for the food outside the Italian restaurant, Colton smoked a cigarette and answered Maddie’s texts: Meet me at the motel. Room 244. One hour.

In that hour, Colton showered, shaved and lit all 40 of the candles all around the small motel room. The small, bedside table was set with the still piping-hot food as well as a dozen or so lit candles. The champagne was put on ice and though the glasses were made of clear plastic, they had been pressed to resemble champagne flutes.

Just before he expected her to arrive, Colton cracked one of the pills of “Molly” in half, pouring the powder into the bottom of what would be Maddie’s glass. He popped the first bottle and filled both glasses before killing the lights so that only candles illuminated the small room.

She was going to give it up to him tonight. He made sure of it.

He didn’t have any fancy clothes, but he opted instead for sex appeal, wearing only a snug wife-beater tank top and the tight jeans that Maddie had “helped” him pick out. Nothing underneath.

He took a small sip from his glass and lit a cigarette, turning on the radio, waiting for her to arrive.

Isaac was in a good mood as he arrived home—not knowing what the day had been for his wife.

He parked his vintage car in the garage, wrapped it meticulously in its custom cover and kissed his fingertips before dragging his hand along the covered hood. He didn’t notice the smear of lipstick still on his collar that Kelly had left behind.

Isaac was whistling to himself as he entered the house, just in time to see his daughter rushing down the stairs. She looked particularly dressed up and even a bit… mature for Isaac’s preferences.

“Hey, Sweetheart. Where’s Mom?” Isaac reached for the stack of mail that the housekeeper had left by the garage door, casually flipping through envelopes, “and what are you all dressed up for? You thinking sushi?”

Last edited:
Meet me at the motel. Room 244. One hour.

There is was, Mack's text. Funny, she had gotten a text from Rikki just a moment before ... what ya doin tonight? .. Maddie texted back.. Date... She did not elaborate any further.

Rushing down the stairs, she about to call for an Uber when her father came in. What the hell was he doing home so early?

“Hey, Sweetheart. Where’s Mom? and what are you all dressed up for? You thinking sushi?”

"Hey dad. Mom's working late. And I have a date! See you later" Maddie leaned up and kissed him lightly on the cheek before heading out, calling the Uber from her driveway and having them pick her up down at the church parking lot on the corner. She didn't want her father seeing her waiting for a ride and asking questions. Nervously running her slender fingers through her long golden waves, she scanned the street, waiting for the Uber.. "come on.. come on"...

Once the driver finally arrived, Maddie got in with a genuine sigh of relief. She gave the Driver the address and sat back. Was she nervous? Yes, very. But the chemistry she felt with Mack was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jayne, in the meantime, sitting at her desk now, began her research on that red light footage that Colton was so adament about. But she could not seem to concentrate. Her mind was racing wildly, and she was still coming down from the intensity of the orgasms she had felt. How had she let him do that to her. What the HELL had she even been thinking. Sitting back in her chair, the only other thing she could think about was Jack... she needed a shot badly...

Her thoughts turned to Ollie. She desperately needed someone to talk to as well. Ollie was certainly well out of her usual circle of confidants, none of which she could discuss Colton and this with...

Since she had sent Melinda home and cancelled her remaining appointments, the coast was clear for her to head out early.

She found herself at the bar 15 minutes later, and was actually glad to see Ollie working. A smile curled across her lips when he brought over the bottle of JD and 2 shot glasses. The bar was quiet for a late Thursday afternoon, thank goodness...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Uber pulled up and Madison slid her ass out. She did not even notice the leer the Uber driver gave her as he pulled away. She was going to be fodder for some of his own depraved fantasies later that night..

Room 244... she said to herself as she walked toward the door. It was left open, and after double checking to make sure it was the right room, her nerves getting the best of her, she pushed it open, and stepped in.. "HI .. Mack"... His jeans, his tattoos, just the way he sat. She could feel her cheeks flush... It took her a minute to notice the candles all lit and the dinner he had ordered... with a light cant to her head she looked at him, a soft, appreciative smile dancing on her lips... "for me?" .. her nerves were settling, she was genuinely taken by surprise by such a romantic gesture.....

((The following is a collaboration between LitShark and RainingHeat))

With his signature flourish, Ollie spun a coaster onto the bar, stopping just short of Jayne’s fingertips. Two shot glasses between his fingers, Ollie poured with the bottle sandwiched between his cheek and shoulder. The stream cut off just perfectly before he let the square sided bottle roll dramatically down his arm into his hand. He set the bottle between them.

“If it isn’t the blonde swan herself, welcome back. Still paddling like hell I see,” Ollie raised his glass, “but still beautiful above the surface.”

Ollie tossed his shot back.

“Aside from the whiskey, perhaps you’d care to share a word? Both are within the bartender’s provenance.”

Ollie pronounced it “prah-vin-nahnse”.

Ollie...

She had only know him, what, a couple of days, yet he could make her smile. He was a character. She was still feeling what Colton had done to her, not just physically, but mentally. She did not like being in this position. She did not like being so completely out of control. And his threat, and it was a threat, no doubt to Jayne...

"If I’m still not satisfied, you’ll start to lose things that are more important to you."

The only thing more important to Jayne than anything else in this world, was her daughter, Madison.

Oh GOD...what if Colton went after Madison...

Just as that thought crossed her mind, Ollie and Jack were there. Thank GOD.. Her glass filled, she wrapped her fingers around it and knocked it back. Damn Jack felt good as the sweet heat slid down her throat. She was going to need a few of these, after the day she had. Nice thing was, she didn't even have to tap the glass, it was as if Ollie could read her mind. He certainly could read her face, and her eyes...

“What’s got those pretty eyes looking so worried?”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Of course it’s for you, babygirl,” Colton smiled, coiling his bare arms around Maddie’s waist, pulling her close, “I don’t want you to think I’m just… I don’t just want you for your body. You’re special. You’re the one that I want, more than anything. I have feelings for you, and I know that you’re young, but I want to have an adult relationship with you.”

Madison stared up into his eyes, his impossibly dark eyes. Hers, clear, crystal blue, open, innocent. No one talked to her the way he did. It was addictive for her. She had just met him, and he admitted his attraction, that he felt something for her. Never mind she was crushing big time one him and had been since the moment she had seen him.

Here, he stopped to kiss her, tenderly, reassuringly. She going to tip toe to lean up into him, her lips parting, moist, anxious, just the hint of her tongue seeking his.

“I’m getting ahead of myself. You. Look. Exceptional.” Colton smiled, rethinking the tight jeans already, “here, have a seat.”

Colton pulled out her chair and reluctantly pulled his arms back.

She slips onto the chair, with a slight cant to her head, taking in everything he has done for her so far. Impressed would not even begin to describe how she was feeling.

“I wasn’t sure what you liked so I got some of everything,” Colton smiled, moving to sit opposite her, a proper gentleman, “I guess I’m a little nervous. I wanted to tell you something and I’m not sure how you’ll feel about it. Madison—”

He took a deep breath.

“I have been to prison. I didn’t do anything wrong, but they convicted me anyway. I’ve had almost a third of my life stolen from me, so I feel like I’m still in my early twenties. I’m just a guy who’s falling for a girl. But your parents, your friends—they would never understand. So we can’t be like, Facebook official,” Colton thought this was a contemporary reference, “but I haven’t been with anyone in a long time and you’re the one I want to be with.”

Prison. It was funny, but given her parents were lawyers, she knew all about criminals and prison. One would think she'd avoid anyone like that, that she'd maybe have formed a bias to people who had been to prison. Her parents had been careful to keep her away from that world that was for sure. But for her, she didn't care. Her attraction was first and foremost.

She was about to ask what he'd been convicted for, when he reached for his glass...

Colton raised his glass, gesturing with his eyes the glass in front of Madison.

She took hers.. and following his lead.... she raised it..

“To you and me, against the world.”

She felt her heart flutter just a little. She LOVED that idea. She was so tired of behaving how her parents wanted her to. How even Rikki and Kate wanted. She only dated Blaine because Rikki and Kate had pushed her. She was done with that. She was going to be her own person, make her own decisions. And her decision now was to date Mack. Her eyes flicked over to the bed... maybe... even sleep with Mack... and it was that thought that flushed her cheeks a very bright red.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ollie, I....."

She paused... downing the 2nd shot of Jack... and finding her glass magically filled once again. The man was a saint ...

"I just have some things to deal with at work that I was not quite prepared to deal with. And it has me.... worried"...

For some reason, Jayne had the urge to text Madison, Colton's threat ringing in her head...

you’ll start to lose things that are more important to you."

"Hang on Ollie... I just need to text my daughter"

“She walks in beauty, like the night,” Ollie smiled, pouring another shot for Jayne, “but she speaks in riddles, like the Sphinx.”

Ollie took a moment to curl his moustache between his fingers before going to help some others on the other side of the bar briefly. It was more crowded than the first time Jayne had come in, the weekend drawing nearer. But as soon as he was finished serving the others, he came right back to Jayne.

“Listen, Jayne. I’m notoriously a lover, not a fighter, but if you’re in some kind of trouble. I know people who can handle things like you’re dealing with. You know… unspeakable things.”

As he looked into Madison’s glistening blue eyes, Colton decided that the food would likely get cold. He wrapped his arms around her slender body and kissed her again, this time with the intention of moving things to the bed. He saw her glance at it—she wanted this too.

Colton gently turned her, moving to the song on the radio, almost like dancing, but more focused. He laid her down gently on her back, breaking the kiss just long enough to look down into her eyes. His voice was a husky whisper now.

“I don’t want to do anything you’re not ready for. Do you remember your safe-word? It’s where they’re going to send me if I ever harm a hair on your head,” Colton paused to kiss her forehead gently, “if you ever want me to stop, or even take a break. Just say San Quinten, and I’ll stop. I never want to hurt you—at least not in ways that you don’t enjoy.”

Colton smiled, she probably didn’t know what he meant by that—but she would.

He reached down, gently unbuttoning the bottom three buttons on her tight skirt, hiking it up as he kissed his way down her neck. He dragged his cheek over her perky breasts, over her petite waist and disappearing under her half-open skirt. He gently coaxed her panties to one side, slowly dragging his tongue between her young, pink pussy lips.

“Do you want me to stop?” his breath was warm against her wet skin.

Last edited:
His kiss, soft yet urgent, hungered yet almost restrained. His arms held her, wrapping around her slender, lithe form so easily. Madison was lost in the sensation, the feel of his lips on hers, the glide of his tongue into her willing, warm, wet mouth, his taste, his breath mingling with her own, his arms coiled around her tightly, yet gently, his body, so strong, so muscular, pressed to her lithesome, demure curves.

She was not even aware he was moving her, the music playing sounded as if it were distant, winging in on a breeze and gone again, her head was spinning, every nerve firing off, every synapse sparking with a heated crackle, waves of desire heating, swirling over her, around her, until she was laid to her back upon the softness of the bed...

When he finally pulled back, breaking the intense kiss, she was panting lightly, her cheeks flushed a rosy red, her throat, chest, a deep pink with heat.

“I don’t want to do anything you’re not ready for. Do you remember your safe-word? It’s where they’re going to send me if I ever harm a hair on your head,” Colton paused to kiss her forehead gently, “if you ever want me to stop, or even take a break. Just say San Quinten, and I’ll stop. I never want to hurt you—at least not in ways that you don’t enjoy.”

Madison, honestly, did not catch that last phrase. She was lucky, in her heightened state of arousal, that she understood any of what he had just said. All she could feel was the wicked trail of his lips, the heated touch of his tongue, as he slithered so slowly down her quivering form, slipping her skirt up, lace white panties so easily pushed aside, the feel of his tongue teasing the moist, tender folds of her virginal slit, Madison bit down on her lower lip to keep from crying out...

“Do you want me to stop?”

"Nooo ..Don't ... stop...please... I... I... want you... Mack" her whisper dripping with her unbridled desire, every fiber of her being wanted him, and she found herself gripping the bedding beneath her to try, in vain, to cease her trembling.

She may have been a little scared. One usually is when about to have sex for the first time, and Madison had always thought it would be Blaine.. Not because she wanted to have sex with Blaine, it was just, well, predictable. This, was totally and completely unpredictable. She was a little scared, a little nervous. But her body was on fire, and when she looked down at the man... and he was a man, NOT a boy like Blaine, any and all fear and nervousness went out the window... and she was lost in his dark, almost predatory, gaze

"Please Mack" she whispered again...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Listen, Jayne. I’m notoriously a lover, not a fighter, but if you’re in some kind of trouble. I know people who can handle things like you’re dealing with. You know… unspeakable things.”

His... words... was it a proposition?... Caught her off guard. The 3rd shot of Jack downed easily, Jayne canted her head, clear blue eyes, so much like her daughter's actually, regarding the charismatic and enigmatic man before her. "Unspeakable things" she said to herself.

No, she was an agent of the law. She could not even entertain a thought like that. Unless, of course, Colton DID go after Madison. Jayne would see to it that he would die a slow painful death if that was the case... Blinking, she shook her head. Where the hell did that thought come from? Was that Jack talking? She always got a little extreme when Jack was involved.

"Ollie... I don't think I want to talk about unspeakable things right now. But thank you. I'm a big girl, I need to handle my problems like a big girl" She smiled at him, soft pinkened lips curling sweetly. She wasn't sure how believable that was, that was the problem. Colton being released and then showing UP, knowing more about his conviction, and the buried evidence, then she had realized, him doing to her what he did to her, his threats, she was feeling overwhelmed, and the worst part, she could not bring this to Issac. She was going to have to deal with this on her own. And keep Madison safe.

Speaking of Madison, her daughter never answered her text, which Jayne didn't like.

Madison, answer me please ... she texted again.. Looking back up at Ollie, then down to the filled glass again. The man really was a saint....

Last edited:
His eyes remained locked with hers as his tongue slipped down to gently curl under the erect nub of her clit. Colton teased it gently at first, coaxing more and more of it out of hiding, letting his lips wrap around it and gently suckling. He continued looking into her eyes even as the sucking began to make a sound.

Next he opened his mouth wider, breathing heavily on her damp skin before sliding his tongue inside her. He had a pretty decent idea of where her G spot was and curled his tongue inside her, feeling for it with the tip, curling more, trying to touch the tip of his nose.

Once she responded to his internal caressing, Colton shook his head from side to side, just barely changing the angle of his tongue while he kept the depth meticulously constant. His thumbs settled into the creases between her thighs and hips, keeping her pussy well within reach of his mouth.

When his head came still, his tongue moved, up and down, in opposition to the axis that he was shaking his head at, swiping across her spot again and again while he made a loud slurping sound between her legs.

The whole time, his eyes remained fixed with hers, locked in and burning with intense focus. The more she screamed, the more urgently he thrashed around inside of her. He wanted her high on emotion before he introduced her to harder drugs.

“Always paddling,” Ollie sighed, refilling her glass again, “and always beautiful.”

Ollie reached out, gently curling his index finger knuckle under her chin and gently pressing her away from his hand, an old-fashioned gesture of fondness.

“Have it your way, Swan Lake. Just don’t forget the offer, it remains open to you. I know I’m just your bartender, but I hope you know that you can trust me. I’m here for you. Whatever you need. Even if it’s…” here Ollie trailed off, leaning forward to whisper into her ear, the starched curl of his moustache tickling the outer shell of her ear, “Unspeakable.

He rapped his knuckles twice on the bar and refilled her glass again before turning back to take other orders. It was considerably more busy than the night before and though Ollie was working hard at keeping up appearances, Jayne wasn’t the only patron who knew him in the carnal sense. He had to make each one feel special.

Madison was lost in the sensations that overtook her body, the waves of pleasure that radiated out from where his tongue feasted upon her virginal pussy. She dug into the bedding with her fingers, her nails almost tearing the sheets. She had never felt anything like what was cascading through her now. Her body bucked, writhed, twisted under his manipulation, her pussy spasming, twitching, her sheath so tight, the muscular walls threatening to squeeze against his tongue...

She was moaning, screaming, her voice going from almost high pitched squeal to a lower purring growl. Deep in her mind was the thought that she was finally going to lose her virginity, finally, and not to a high school boy, like Rikki and Kate had. She remembered when they told her about it. That both boys had fumbled around, that it was awkward and hurt and was not the best of experiences. Madison knew hers would not be like that. Mack was not a high school boy. He was a man, and even though Madison knew it would most likely hurt when it happened, there would be no fumbling, no awkward. She would remember this for the rest of her life...

"Mack... Ohhhh Godddd Mack"... she was bucking wildly now, her hips lifting to meet his mouth and tongue, rocking, twisting. Her young, lithe body squirmed on the bed, and a mere minute later, her first orgasm of the night rocketed through her. She tensed, as her pussy spasmed, sending shockwaves thru her entire body. Hissing, her eyes rolling back as the intense climax washed over her. She had never felt anything even remotely close to that before and it left her panting and whimpering, her face flush, her skin moist, her pussy still twitching and clenching...

She never heard her cell phone text jingle at all....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jayne was not happy that Maddie didn't answer her. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. Maybe call it mother's intuition. If Colton got her near daughter... she was not sure what she would do. No matter of he had not killed that girl before, as far as she was concerned he was fucking dangerous. But she was not about to take Ollie up on his offer. That would only make matter worse, and she knew that.

Downing the shot of Jack, she watched as Ollie spun his magic for his other customers.

She honestly was not sure what she was going to do. But she wasn't going to make any decisions tonight. Not after what Colton did to her, and now Jack. Jayne wished she could confide in Issac. She needed to confide in Issac, and she couldn't. It was his mishandling of this whole thing with Colton 8 years ago that had her sitting at this bar with Jack again.

Last edited:
Colton loved every minute of Maddie’s performance, screaming and moaning—calling out his name. She was so ready. He was tempted to mount her right there, drive his rigid cock inside and be done with it. But he wasn’t ready to do that yet, he wanted her to recover—for now. As he gently guided her back down from her climax.

When she was done, he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her neck tenderly. He picked up one of the many candles around the room and gently blew out the flame.

“I want to blow out a candle every time you cum,” Colton whispered against the nape of Maddie’s neck, placing the extinguished candle back on the nightstand, “then we’ll sleep when the room is dark.”

He kissed her neck again, caressing her breast tenderly with his large hand, gently rubbing her thigh with his other, he wanted to touch her everywhere at once. He was working his way around her petite body.

“We’ve got all night. Let’s eat the food before it gets cold. And I think I heard your phone.” Colton gave Madison a tender kiss on the cheek before climbing out of the bed and unboxing the take-out food, “and we don’t want to let the champagne go flat.”

Colton picked up the spiked glass of champagne and handed it to Madison with a convincing smile.

“When we’re alone together, I want you to call me Daddy. Mack Daddy.” He set the small table with two places.

Madison was left panting on the bed, her body felt, almost too tender, as if any touch would send her over the edge again. Every nerve ending was on fire, sensitive, tingling.

Some guys, hell most guys, may have simply climbed on top of Maddie right then and there and fucked her until she was screaming again. Mack may have even been one of those guys, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, maybe Madison and who she was mad him act differently. She would never know. What he did, instead of mounting and fucking the 18 year old beautiful virgin in front of him, was gently allow her to come down off that intense high of her orgasm... Letting her body, and mind for that matter, settle slowly as he held her in his arms..

She relaxed in his embrace as his lips glided along her neck. The touch send a shiver slithering down her spine...

She then watched, as he reached for a candle, and blew out the flickering flame.

"I want to blow out a candle every time you cum,” Colton whispered against the nape of Maddie’s neck, placing the extinguished candle back on the nightstand, “then we’ll sleep when the room is dark.”

"Mack.... " she whispered, unsure what to even say to something so carnal, yet so romantic... her whisper melting into another hushed moan as he slowly began to explore her body with his hands. His touch was gentle yet, possessive, his hands large, encompassing, rough, her skin was so delicate, pure, fair, silken, and each pass of his fingertips sent small goosebumps and sensitive twitches to be seen and felt along her skin...

“We’ve got all night. Let’s eat the food before it gets cold. And I think I heard your phone.” Colton gave Madison a tender kiss on the cheek before climbing out of the bed and unboxing the take-out food, “and we don’t want to let the champagne go flat.”

Champagne, he had actually bought champagne for tonight. Madison knew that neither Rikki or Kate's boyfriends had bothered. They both lost their virginity in the back seat of each boyfriend's respective cars. Not in a hotel room, with a bed, and candles, and champagne... and a man....a real man....

Her phone, he mentioned her phone. Running her fingers thru her hair, she took a deep breath, picking up her cell from where she had lain it on the bed.

Madison, answer me please

Rolling her eyes, she figured she better answer, otherwise her mother was going to have a meltdown. And she did not want the phone dinging all night...

All night... SHIT... she needed an excuse for being out all night. She still lived under their roof, they still saw her as their kid, despite being 18.

Mom.. out on a date.. Will be sleeping at Rikki's... See you in the morning... Love you!!!

That should take care of it. It was not out of the ordinary at all for her to spend the night at Rikki or Kate's so this should shut her up for the night.

That done, she tossed the phone onto the nightstand and looked over at the food. Truth was, she was hungry and everything looked so good, not to mention just the fact he had taken the time to do this for her...

With a smile curling her lips, she moved from the bed, to the table, sitting down and taking the offered glass of champagne..

“When we’re alone together, I want you to call me Daddy. Mack Daddy."

Daddy... that sounded so wrong to her... yet so wanton.. so obscene.. and so incredibly hot. She could feel herself getting wet again, just at the idea of it, and when she repeated it back to him... "Daddy.... Mack Daddy" her soft, almost sultry voice, much like her mother's... not high pitched, except when in the throes of an orgasm, but melodic, lyrical, sensuous for an 18 year old....

"To us... Daddy" she said with a sparkle in her eye, the champagne tickling her nose and throat as she drank...

The food, was incredible. And so was just talking to Mack. An adult, or someone with more street smarts than Maddie, may have peppered him with questions about his time in prison, what happened, why was he wrongly accused. But Madison had grown up around that and wanted nothing to do with that kind of conversation. A little part of her didn't really want to know. She was afraid it would scare her. Perhaps that was a self defense mechanism coming into play what she just did not want to deal with. She wanted this. She wanted him. Nothing was going to change that, and she convinced herself of that. And that small fact that he had been in prison, a real bad boy, was such a huge turn on for her.

But as much as she tried to push his prison time out of her mind, the question came tumbling out, that self defense mechanism in her head winning out at the moment...

"What... what did you do to be put in prison?"

Colton smiled, raising his glass to hers. The cheap, plastic imitation champagne flutes didn’t make that satisfying chime sound when they touched the edges together, but he drank his toast with her, smiling. The Nortons probably had a beautiful, designer crystal stemware set.

“Yes. To us against the world,” he smiled, swallowed and began to portion the food out onto paper plates.

Colton was also hungry, so he was glad to see that Madison wasn’t one of those prissy girls who hated to be seen consuming calories in public. As much as he liked her, he didn’t want some bird-eating bimbo and Maddie wasn’t one.

Was he actually falling for her?

It was hard to tell at this point—though her feelings for him were less mysterious. He was trying to take stock of the pros and cons of developing sincere feelings for her when Maddie hit him with the big question. The elephant in the room. Why was he locked up for so long?

Colton took his time, considering the answer while coiling a mouthful of angel hair pasta around his fork. The sauce had truffle shavings and had been tossed in a hollowed-out wheel of legacy parmigiana. He fed her the small bundle of fine noodles to her, reaching across the table before he began his answer.

“I know it’s kind of a cliché, but I didn’t do what they said I did. I’m not saying I was a saint, but I didn’t hurt that girl. We hooked up—her and I, it was a little rough, but she liked it that way. I liked it to—but her I was mostly indifferent about. I should have never done it. She had a reputation for being… available to male companions without being too particular. Someone else killed her. I don’t actually know if she was raped, but I didn’t rape her. They used the evidence of us having sex to argue that I raped and murdered her. My semen was in her. My skin was under her nails.

“The DNA looked bad, but I had rock solid alibies. Traffic footage, witnesses. There were things that proved my innocence. But…” he hesitated. Maddie knew who her parents were, at least in part. If he said that evidence in his case disappeared, she could probably piece together who disappeared it, “but my lawyer was incompetent.”

It wasn’t exactly a lie. It just wasn’t the whole truth.

Here, Colton set down his fork and took Maddie’s hand in both of his hands, cradling and gently squeezing it between his own palms.

“I lost half of my life because I made a bad choice, thinking with my dick. I decided that from then on I wasn’t going to just fuck anything that moved. I didn’t want to be led around by my prick. I wanted to let my heart guide me from now on. My heart has settled on you.”

Colton reached over, caressing her cheek with his tattooed hand. It was time to yank the hook.

“I love you, Babygirl."

Back