Third Time's the Charm (26 m)

You did it! Guess that's what I get for being busy yesterday! :caning: just cause!

Hot stuff and subscribed of course!

Did someone as for a jeans pic?
DSCN0081.JPG

Did someone as for a jeans pic?
DSCN0081.JPG

You know, I heard in the States it's very fashionable for girls to wear men jeans? Now I know I might have to fight Funluvinaj for them and I know it's a long way for you to come to Romania...but I want a personal delivery also. Please, pretty, please for the sake of romanian fashion ? :p
And I'd pay you in nature :devil:

Yum! Jeans pic! I think they'd look better on AJ's floor too. Ya know, if mine is too far away or something. But you forgot to unbutton the top! And if they were to happen to slip off your ass at that same time that your camera went off...well, we'd understand. Really. You could post that and we'd all think none the worse about you!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

By request, although, I don't look merely as good as that tattooed girl I'm supposed to be imitating.
DSCN0095.JPG
tumblr_lhdl8b3oB61qcp6rfo1_500.jpg

ETA: I was told to try to imitate that pic.

Last edited:
You know, I heard in the States it's very fashionable for girls to wear men jeans? Now I know I might have to fight Funluvinaj for them and I know it's a long way for you to come to Romania...but I want a personal delivery also. Please, pretty, please for the sake of romanian fashion ? :p
And I'd pay you in nature :devil:
Hmm... a catfight over my jeans? Involving a co-national? Hell yeah!
What are you holding? I don't mean the camera ;)
It's a belt that I'm hoping would pass for a leash. I like improvised BDSM? :devil:

Yum! Jeans pic! I think they'd look better on AJ's floor too. Ya know, if mine is too far away or something. But you forgot to unbutton the top! And if they were to happen to slip off your ass at that same time that your camera went off...well, we'd understand. Really. You could post that and we'd all think none the worse about you!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Oops. They did slip off above.

By request, although, I don't look merely as good as that tattooed girl I'm supposed to be imitating.
DSCN0095.JPG

You look good to me:devil:

DSCN0095.JPG

This is my fav pic on this thread so far! Oh and that girl has a kickass body!! So gorgeous.

DSCN0095.JPG

Close call Cuten!!! She might have you by a buttcheek.... But shit, I'd take second to her any day!!!!!

Back