tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

What's your current sex toy collection, and which of those items have you enjoyed the most?

What's your current sex toy collection, and which of those items have you enjoyed the most?

Congrats on the first question to make me blush :eek:
Magic Wand; 8" & 10" dildos, 6" glass dildo, anal vibe, and a rabbit.

Wow I'm surprised this made you blush considering how open you are about your sexual interests.

It's interesting to see what makes you tick

Any funny/embarrassing stories about leaving your toys out and others finding them? Or maybe flying with them and worring about the bag checkers?

Any funny/embarrassing stories about leaving your toys out and others finding them? Or maybe flying with them and worring about the bag checkers?

Not exactly, but I used to have a roommate that would borrow my toys without asking.

Wearing the t shirt I run in on hot days, 2 day old panties, ankle bracelet, glasses, hair pin.

Eating Haagen Dazs Honey Salted Caramel Almond Ice Cream

Smoking some fine weed called Ogre.

Binge watching Lost on Hulu.

You?

Do you prefer to remember favourite experiences when your using your toys or make up fantasies?

Wearing the t shirt I run in on hot days, 2 day old panties, ankle bracelet, glasses, hair pin.

Eating Haagen Dazs Honey Salted Caramel Almond Ice Cream

Smoking some fine weed called Ogre.

Binge watching Lost on Hulu.

You?

Halestorm tour shirt, dark checkered shorts, clean boxers

Ate Ben and j errys netflix and Chilled (highly recommend )

Despite being in a country with legal weed I've never smoked

Binging 19-2 which is probably the darkest grittiest cop show ever created

Last edited:
Halestorm tour shirt, dark checkered shorts, clean boxers

Ate Ben and j errys netflix and Chilled (highly recommend )

Despite being in a country with legal weed I've never smoked

Binging 19-2 which is probably the darkest grittiest cop show ever created

What network is that on?

What network is that on?

It's a Canadian show. You may need to track it down through alternative means. Not sure if it was picked up in the USA

It *may*,come to Hulu given the popularity of Letterkenny if they dont have it already.

Last edited:
Congrats on the first question to make me blush :eek:
Magic Wand; 8" & 10" dildos, 6" glass dildo, anal vibe, and a rabbit.

Have you tried/looked into anything along the lines of a "clit sucker"? At least on the surface, I would imagine that if you enjoy the wand/clitoral stimulation over penetration, then there's a decent chance you would enjoy one of them.

Have you tried/looked into anything along the lines of a "clit sucker"? At least on the surface, I would imagine that if you enjoy the wand/clitoral stimulation over penetration, then there's a decent chance you would enjoy one of them.

I have not.
But I will.

Drinking jack with very little coke, wearing just an xl t shirt, mouse in one hand looking at nekked guys and gals on another website, other hand has very wet fingers.

UPLOAD (Amazon Prime series) playing on Tv. Love Robbie Amell- I would be his sex slave in a heartbeat.

tiny_t04065 said:
Drinking jack with very little coke, wearing just an xl t shirt, mouse in one hand looking at nekked guys and gals on another website, other hand has very wet fingers.

UPLOAD (Amazon Prime series) playing on Tv. Love Robbie Amell- I would be his sex slave in a heartbeat.

UPLOAD is fantastic! Better get a 2nd season.

However your current situation sounds much more appealing

Back