tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

Sounds like you've got a pretty good night going that you could use some virtual company for ;).

Drinking jack with very little coke, wearing just an xl t shirt, mouse in one hand looking at nekked guys and gals on another website, other hand has very wet fingers.

UPLOAD (Amazon Prime series) playing on Tv. Love Robbie Amell- I would be his sex slave in a heartbeat.

What website are you cheating on us with? 😂

I dreamt last night that I was blindfolded, tied down and someone I knew was fucking me, but I couldn't quite tell who. I could hear two voices, but again although I was sure I knew them I couldn't tell who. The only thing I remember what was said was "don't tell her."

I dreamt last night that I was blindfolded, tied down and someone I knew was fucking me, but I couldn't quite tell who. I could hear two voices, but again although I was sure I knew them I couldn't tell who. The only thing I remember what was said was "don't tell her."

How did all this make you feel? Good dream? Nightmare ?

Any funny/embarrassing stories about leaving your toys out and others finding them? Or maybe flying with them and worring about the bag checkers?
I worked for TSA at ORD in Chicago for 9 years. Double headed dildoes with lipstick marks on one head and super size black dildos for when the Mr. Leaather contest was in town.

Since another poster mentioned it, I do enjoy the frequent profile and AV changes. Such a sexy treat. ;):devil::kiss:

I just had the wildest night of sex of my life.

For the past month or two, a guy I used to work with has kinda been like a ' friend with benefits'.

If you have read any of my past posts here, he was the beginning of my end with Kevin- I referred to him as 'Guy'.
Well, Guy has told me about when he and his brother shared an apartment back when he was in college. There were a few times when they hooked up with his brother's girlfriend for a MFM.

His brother came for a visit this week, and last night I was the 'girlfriend'.

love you to be my girl like that TT :devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

Oh wow- that was, like, 6 years ago.

(full story here )

Can't remember- have we talked about my new boyfriend is actually my Sugar Daddy?

Good for you!!! I've known a few women over the years who ended up very happily in arrangments just like that. You're a genuine prize so I'm certain he's beyond pleased.

Can't remember- have we talked about my new boyfriend is actually my Sugar Daddy?

I have to admit, I’m intrigued buy the sugar daddy / sugar baby arrangement. How does it work in your situation if you don’t mind sharing?

Back