To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

Because you're a retard?

If that's your assessment of me than you need to get your head out of your ass. You don't have to like me, agree with me, talk to me, be nice to me, interact with me, or anything else...but I'm not a mother fucking retard or a grumpy ass like you.

is this an open mic session? are you here to answer questions from the audience too KK? comparing your watermelon and chicken video with the interview of the actress attached to this whole mess shows either the biggest coincidence ever or that it's the same girl with the same voice in both videos. how do you explain that?

If that's your assessment of me than you need to get your head out of your ass. You don't have to like me, agree with me, talk to me, be nice to me, interact with me, or anything else...but I'm not a mother fucking retard or a grumpy ass like you.

Of course not.

*pats you on the head*

How come call me kevin, who used Ken's pic in his profile, has a pic on IMDB with Natasha whocannotbenamed. Said Natasha being the spitting image of the chick in the Karen Kraft video.

So. Fucking. Tired. Of. All. This. Horse. Shit.

I think this is something you can enjoy only if you've spent
years trading barbs with KK.

Or if you've cybered with "her"

.... if you dont have a dog in the fight( like me)
you could give a rats ass either way....

Don't know who this KarenKraft character is but I bet we find Miles DNA on his face

You've always been just annoying.

rasp1.gif

Because you are a stupid cunt.

If you don't like the way shit happens here, fuck off.

It's a pretty simple decision..

And you're a stupid cunt-licker with an IQ that's surpassed by your shoe size.

You don't like me, you can fuck off. I'm not going anywhere.

Then shut the fuck up, dipshit.

Go flirt with your fellow racist assholes like busybody if you don't like these threads you stupid cock-knuckle.

SeanH has been drinking and doing to much heroin again. You must forgive the racist idiot.

Chick, it's useless trying to argue with people like Nipples. He'll never be growed up enough to treat you civilly and he will only delight in any misery he may cause you along the way.

Chick, it's useless trying to argue with people like Nipples. He'll never be growed up enough to treat you civilly and he will only delight in any misery he may cause you along the way.

You assume that the object is winning and not making him mad....

Back