To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

I dunno about that, but she's certainly made it clear that she idolizes miles, of all the sleazy pricks to choose from.

She's always been the same, anything any right wing scumbag does can be justified. And she's incredibly stupid.

This is true.

Throb's "story" is ever-evolving and after the fact.

Because "someone" posted "his personal information" it made all his previous attacks on people's families permissible...

... and all following attacks mandatory in every discussion where his first post is not declared the "winning" post.
But throb aside, it doesn't explain why you still give support and kudos to Ken and Miles. Even if it were true that they didn't post robs info, the rest of the shit they have done is pretty sick. Especially Ken. How can you not condem something like that?

In fairness to AJ, whilst I don't quite understand why he's defending miles and kkk/Ken, his antipathy to RDS is understandable. Robs comments about his daughter are racist and pretty sick. And as far as I know, unlike most of the RWingnuts, AJ has never posted personal info or made personal attacks on others children.

This I agree with and have said before myself.

But throb aside, it doesn't explain why you still give support and kudos to Ken and Miles. Even if it were true that they didn't post robs info, the rest of the shit they have done is pretty sick. Especially Ken. How can you not condem something like that?

Yup...

Perg, do you know how fucking hard it is to get me and Petey to agree on anything including the square footage of his single-wide?

;) ;)

Do you know how fucking hard it is to get me to agree with Rob and SeanH and disagree with Miles and vetteman?

You aren't going to find the "proof" of the things posted about Rob's kid because he had Laurel get rid of it from the GB. I don't understand why it is so hard to believe that it WAS there and Laurel took it down for a reason.

His edited post and the circumstances surrounding it are highly questionable.

His explanations are weak and almost impossible to believe.

Yet you blindly defend him to the bitter end.

You are sleeping with dogs and waking with fleas.

^^^This^^^

For what it’s worth (fuck all I know) I’ve never seen RDS claim that Miles posted a photo. But, have seen him correct, several times, some that have said Miles did.

What he says is that Miles posted his information that Vette quoted and linked to a thread that makes that probable.

The posting of several family members faces followed after.

Woof!

Because of this....

And this is the problem. You will defend any tactic used by one of the other wingnuts.

You may think it shows allegiance, but it does not. It shows a lack of character on your part.

Woof!

Do you know how fucking hard it is to get me to agree with Rob and SeanH and disagree with Miles and vetteman?

You aren't going to find the "proof" of the things posted about Rob's kid because he had Laurel get rid of it from the GB. I don't understand why it is so hard to believe that it WAS there and Laurel took it down for a reason.

Despite talk of cybering with dudes, I think the conservative faction on the board mainly supports Ken because of his politics. If he's taken down, that's seen as aid and comfort to the liberals. You don't seem to feel the same way.

Despite talk of cybering with dudes, I think the conservative faction on the board mainly supports Ken because of his politics. If he's taken down, that's seen as aid and comfort to the liberals. You don't seem to feel the same way.

I think Ken or Skyskyleer were in the marines.

If Ken posted as Ken and talked politics on the board, I may actually agree with him. I don't know because I generally avoided KK threads. Personally, that's what I think Ken should do. Post as himself from now on (and not the Ken Kraft that someone already made up for humor.) He'll take heat for having had Karen Kraft in his past, but I'd judge him going forward on his posts then. Not the posts of the past.

I like to think I don't support someone, or disagree with someone, just because of their politics. I really don't see the KK outing as a political issue at all.

If Ken posted as Ken and talked politics on the board, I may actually agree with him. I don't know because I generally avoided KK threads. Personally, that's what I think Ken should do. Post as himself from now on (and not the Ken Kraft that someone already made up for humor.) He'll take heat for having had Karen Kraft in his past, but I'd judge him going forward on his posts then. Not the posts of the past.

I like to think I don't support someone, or disagree with someone, just because of their politics. I really don't see the KK outing as a political issue at all.
I agree, he ought to come clean and in time he'd be seen as a loveable rogue who pulled the wool over our eyes.

I think Ken or Skyskyleer were in the marines.

Ha!

Semper Lie!

I like to think I don't support someone, or disagree with someone, just because of attheir politics. I really don't see the KK outing as a political issue at all.

It's not a political issue, unless you're a dogmatic winger who can't think for himself.

I agree, he ought to come clean and in time he'd be seen as a loveable rogue who pulled the wool over our eyes.

I don't know about the loveable part, and he never pulled the wool over MY eyes. But yes, I think he'd be accepted here as himself. Afterall, Killswitch stayed after his pictures in tights. He gets reminded of it now and then, but he's stuck it out and kept on posting. If Killswitch can survive here after that, Ken could survive here after the KK mess. But only if he posts as himself and not as Karen in the future. He could even keep posting his stupid skinny girl pics, but as someone who loves skinny chicks. Not as a skinny chick himself.

I don't know about loveable. I'd still find the fake rape stories, the victim story solicitation and the screaming racism pretty gross.

It'd be one thing if his fake persona had been a bubbly cheerleader who just loved to suck cock and play tennis, as opposed to...the vile mess that KK was.

I don't know about loveable. I'd still find the fake rape stories, the victim story solicitation and the screaming racism pretty gross.

It'd be one thing if his fake persona had been a bubbly cheerleader who just loved to suck cock and play tennis, as opposed to...the vile mess that KK was.

Roughly half the board regulars are creepy retirees with dubious politics and psychosexuality that properly belongs under a rock. I think he'd fit right in.

Back