To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

Sorry about the bump bit has kkk abandoned this thread mow? Is he eber coming back?

“But what about all those pictures of that other poster’s kids Karen Kraft posted on here? What about that?!” It never happened. That other poster and I have been ribbing each other in subtle and not so subtle ways for years on here. Both he and I have acted childishly, but neither of us has posted pictures of anybody’s family members on here. He, however, claims that I have done this. It is not true. What is true, however, is that another person, famous for creating more alternative posting identity personas or “Alts” than the remaining population of the General Board combined (an exaggeration, but you get the point), created a bunch of Alts including but not limited to “Karen-Kraft” and “Karen_Kraft” and a few others with bizarre names. Then, these Alts began communicating back and forth, “admitting” the posting of kids’ pictures, etc. The other poster continues to claim that I am the person who created the offending Alts, but the evidence is to the contrary. For the record: I have never, ever, posted a picture of anybody’s family members here on Literotica. Not once, not ever. Of course, the same cannot be said about the person who posted pictures of my Dad and his family. Again, that was not done by the guy with whom I have been trading childish shots for years, but by a different person entirely.

“But you and the poster with the allegedly offended son say extremely vile things to each other, including references to my sister, my breasts, his son, and so on! What’s up with that?” Again, he tells me I should cut off my boobs to avoid the allegedly non-existent cancer my allegedly non-existent sister had, and I tell him to go have sex with his non-existent son.

“Wait! ‘Non-existent son’? What if he actually has a son? What then?” When he invented the theory that I had posted pictures of his son, who remained unnamed, of course, and only had conjecture and guesswork to support that theory, I "invented" the son he never had, and named him using diminutive of the poster’s screen name here. This invented, fictional son, is the one I rib him about when he ribs me about my sister and my boobs. No real son, no postings of family pictures. All that said, to his credit, said poster has not, to my knowledge, ever posted any pictures of my family, although we both know each other’s real life identities, as I said above. Just want to be clear about that. While he enjoys my being roasted currently, to my knowledge he has never gone outside the Literotica rules.

And he then uses this as a pretext for abusing our children, something he was doing BEFORE this episode occurred.

Now the clown has a link that says 87-3 He wins the debate!

Too fucking funny...

And he then uses this as a pretext for abusing our children, something he was doing BEFORE this episode occurred.

Now the clown has a link that says 87-3 He wins the debate!

Too fucking funny...

You continue to act and post as if there's no difference between saying "your momma wears army boots" and posting said momma's face and name.

I see those things as orders of magnitude different.

You continue to act and post as if there's no difference between saying "your momma wears army boots" and posting said momma's face and name.

I see those things as orders of magnitude different.

Prove this posting happened.

I've patiently asked ThrobDownSouth to do this for a week now.

He cannot. Everyone from KK, to miles, to Vette has been accused by him of posting his personal information, yet to a man (*chuckle*) they all deny it and provide links to show Throb made everything up in yet another attempt to win with his keyboard ju-jitsu.

He's managed to drag a lot of otherwise fairly intelligent people down to the level of stupid. But that seems easy to do with false claim...

Now wait just a God damned minute here.

Your Mama does NOT wear combat boots?

Really??

So does she wear the green and black Vietnam boots or the tan Desert Storm boots?

No tan after Labor Day?

I'm waiting for a PM off you!

Also, I need to make a thread for you if only I can work out how to post pics via my BB
Sent. A thread just for me?
i knew that, and it works, and they do. :D
Then why aren't you and Kyb in my bed right now?
Prove this posting happened.

I've patiently asked ThrobDownSouth to do this for a week now.

He cannot. Everyone from KK, to miles, to Vette has been accused by him of posting his personal information, yet to a man (*chuckle*) they all deny it and provide links to show Throb made everything up in yet another attempt to win with his keyboard ju-jitsu.

He's managed to drag a lot of otherwise fairly intelligent people down to the level of stupid. But that seems easy to do with false claim...

If I dig it up later, I'll repost the link to miles' post which is since redacted by the mods. Along with miles describing the picture that was in the original post. A picture of Rob's father at a school board meeting.

Sent. A thread just for me?

Then why aren't you and Kyb in my bed right now?

If I dig it up later, I'll repost the link to miles' post which is since redacted by the mods. Along with miles describing the picture that was in the original post. A picture of Rob's father at a school board meeting.

you gonna need a bigger bed

what with lady P, the cats, the hats, the laptops and everything.... :D

Back