Toy Talk and Review

Its almost Valentines Day, time to get those gifts ready, I'm thinking of getting something for hubby (rings), and of course getting something for us too.

I am not sure to go something like a rabbit, or the womanizer.

Whatever it is, I'm ordering this week :)

I have watched all the reviews and I think I need to sort out my toy box and see if can fit it in.
Your birthday may be coming up soon, but sadly I was told never to buy a present for a woman that has an electrical plug on the end. :(

When you do will you come back and write a review? I'm still not sure if I should have gotten that instead of the Sona Cruise.
Not just a review, but a supporting sound clip as well, judging by the existing reviews. :D

Your toybox is big enough to fit an excessive machine in? WOW! :eek:
It would make an excellent accessory for the secret underground dungeon that I'm planning to build as soon as I can figure out a sustainable method for ditching the extracted soil. *shakes trouser leg* ;)

She has an electric plug on her end? :)
That would explain a great deal. No wonder Tinglebliss is such a live wire! :D

Back on the original topic, Tinglebliss and I are currently researching the Womanizer W500 versus its less expensive and waterproof cousin, the Womanizer Pro40. Oddly, the cheaper one appears to have the edge in several departments. :confused:

I just stumbled across (as one does ;)) a description of a new sex machine on the market:

The Cowgirl <-- descriptive blog link rather than a sales link​

I'd advise against rushing out and buying one (at USD $1,500-$2,000) just yet, as the reviews that I've seen aren't great. :(

Still, it's a product that fires up the imagination. Okay, well, it fires up mine. I've had long-running fantasies about capturing women and putting them through successive ordeals on a powerful machine like this, all for my own entertainment (and possibly theirs too). I daresay that a few women might enjoy that type of fantasy too. :devil:

Hey! I didn't just write that out loud, did I? :eek:

Good one, brain. Now everyone here thinks I'm a filthy pervert. :rolleyes:

I am curious how other people might weigh in on this......

This thread offers great chat about toys and accessories. I think this subject goes right in there with it.

I am a bit of an audiophile. Music and sound, tone and voice are electric to me. The right tone and voice or song sends chills up and down my spine. A lot of masturbatory feed goes through the mind and at least to me, this is a pleasant add to my sensory experience.

My questions to you all....

As an accessory to your masturbation experience, do you listen to music/some other audio and intentionally include it as a part of your experience either sometimes or always?

What do you listen to with it and why?

Headphones, earbuds, room filled sound or none?

Do you get triggered if listening to a song you have enjoyed while masturbating?

Any other thoughts and experiences?

My last question, and this is what prompted this for me, I heard this song on the radio this morning.....just for a little audio fun

Which version do you like, if any?

Caroline and the Treats<<<< click here

Suzie Seacell<<<<click here

Last edited:

This thread offers great chat about toys and accessories. I think this subject goes right in there with it.

I am a bit of an audiophile. Music and sound, tone and voice are electric to me. The right tone and voice or song sends chills up and down my spine. A lot of masturbatory feed goes through the mind and at least to me, this is a pleasant add to my sensory experience.

As an accessory to your masturbation experience, do you listen to music/some other audio and intentionally include it as a part of your experience either sometimes or always?

Do you get triggered if listening to a song you have enjoyed while masturbating?

My last question, and this is what prompted this for me, I heard this song on the radio this morning.....just for a little audio fun

Ooh- I hadn't thought about this but there are two very distinct songs that I associate with sexual encounters. When I hear them playing it's almost an aphrodisiac. It doesn't matter how I hear them, they'll do the trick.

I'm going to listen to yours now, and here is mine.

**Edit** I'm partial to #2. That was great.

Ooh- I hadn't thought about this but there are two very distinct songs that I associate with sexual encounters. When I hear them playing it's almost an aphrodisiac. It doesn't matter how I hear them, they'll do the trick.

I'm going to listen to yours now, and here is mine.

**Edit** I'm partial to #2. That was great.

I too have a few songs that are associated with encounters.
and of the two audio files I also like #2. What a funny song. Never heard it before. :devil:

I just received the Svakom Echo.

Ok girls...yes. Yes. Get this. Now.

It’s tiny and super powerful. I think there are 8 settings but I generally only like one. However, there’s a tapping one that reminds me of someone and is so. Good.

It’s like $50US on Amazon.

You’re welcome.

It’s tiny and super powerful. I think there are 8 settings but I generally only like one. However, there’s a tapping one that reminds me of someone and is so. Good.

You’re welcome.

Can you say more about it? like how quiet it is and how well the remote function works? If it really does work for 5 hours without a recharge? things like that.

I liked the 2nd one and I think music can absolutely play a part in setting a mood and I have several songs that instantly put me in a sexy mood.
I think that your environment can be key to all of it.
Date yourself. :) By all means.
Candles, music, whatever works for you.

You’re welcome.
I think this has similar features to my Lelo Siri, which I love. It's my #1 go to toy.
AND it connects to my ipod or iphone and syncs with music (which... see above)
Mine does not have any type of app that works with it, but I didn't see that the Echo does either? I might be wrong.

This review was sent in and asked to be posted anonymously. It's the first review of this product which is interesting since I didn't even know this one existed. This is another using “teledildonics” which is toys that can communicate with one another as well as be controlled via apps. (The Max and Nora are others and there has been some discussion of those as well as the WeVibe which has remote long distance capability as well)
I found it interesting that when I checked on lit's toy store, it's completely sold out.
So here's the review. (Please note this is not my review and I cannot answer any questions about these products)

First of all, it is the Kiiroo app that makes it possible to connect the two partners seamlessly via the products. The big difference there is with the other ways to make love remotely is that here you can actually feel the other’s movements in real time. Real. Time.
This connection is possible because of three crucial elements: the app, the connected masturbator, Onyx, and the connected vibrator, Pearl.
Very intuitive, clean and easy to use, the interface will allow you to access a video chat with your partner.
This software, which exists for both Mac and PC (Windows 7 at least) with Bluetooth 4.0 (or separate Bluetooth key) was created by a company specializing in the security of your data. So don’t worry about that, unlike the issues that some people experienced with Wevibe tracking data. :eek:Platforms: Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OSX 10.8 and onwards.

Pearl: Pearl is an elegant vibrator with a slight curve, ideal for stimulating the G-spot.

The product is covered with a very soft, healthy and phthalate-free silicone. Of course, Pearl is water resistant and can be very simple to clean.

Inside the Pearl, there are five vibrating rings that collectinformation on movements and transmit them to an Onyx
Silky smooth, nice vibrations,
Micro-USB cable to charge (3 hours charging for 1 hour of use)
Authentication card for the app

For solo mode, all you have to do is press the main button for a few seconds to bring up a red light. Nice and easy.

This will then turn on the Pearl as well as its Bluetooth, in order to be used with another remote product if desired, but if you press the button again you will be able to choose one of the five different rhythms: three continuous vibrations more or less intense, an irregular and slow rhythm, and finally a fast and strong pulsation.

Onyx is a masturbator for men with 10 rings that contract in rhythm or response to the movement of a Pearl (for straight couples) or of another Onyx (for gay couples). Kiroo has partnered with fleshlight in the design of this product and the quality shows in my opinion.

It should be noted that its careful maintenance requires the acquisition of specific products from the Kiiroo online shop so that the interior lasts as long as possible, for cleaning and maitenance purposes.

Micro-USB cable to get charged (3 hours charging for 1 hour of use)
Authentication card for the app
Card referring to online manuals

The solo mode of the Onyx consists of three different modes: a manual mode that consists in using the touchpad present on the device to create contractions, a fast movement and a slow movement.
The Onyx is not made to be moved from top to bottom, but to remain stable.
Lube is necessary. We repeat, lube is necessary.
Our overall feedback, the Onyx + Pearl pack is a bit expensive ($250-$300) , but if you can afford it then go for it. It is really worth it and it's less than 2 nights out if you view it that way.

Last edited:
Looking for a powerful G spot vibrator

Can any ladies help me out ? Thanks

Can any ladies help me out ? Thanks

Hopefully someone else has some recommendations for you as well, I did get a request to post this response to you anonymously.

"I like the L’amourose Prism V – The Prism V gets second place which is technically a tie because the Rave is a bit more powerful; the shape of the Prism V is absolutely perfect for G-spot. It allows me to do minimal work for maximum pressure and has more of a rumble than a buzz for vibrations. It's fairly slendder but the curve and rigidness remind me of my pure wand, if my enjoy have vibration."

Not my review so I can't answer questions about it, but that was enough to add it to my research list. :)

Hey folks...I need a little help.

I'm trying to rethink the index on page one.
Feel free to either reply here or PM me with ideas.

Questions:

Should it be organized differently? How?

Some of the reviews are very short, I've tried to include everything, is that good? Sometimes I'm not positive.

Have I missed your post that I should index? I'm sorry if I did...let me know!

Questions:

Some of the reviews are very short, I've tried to include everything, is that good? Sometimes I'm not positive.

Thank you again for all your work on that Lake :heart:

Its almost Valentines Day, time to get those gifts ready, I'm thinking of getting something for hubby (rings), and of course getting something for us too.

I am not sure to go something like a rabbit, or the womanizer.

Tink, here is a video about the “Womanizer” (approximately 4 minutes). It works on suction and its “. . . manufacturers claim that “80% of users orgasm between 2-3 minutes.” As a man I want to take longer to orgasm.

Here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwW_VtlHcV0

MF surprised me with a Womanizer Pro40 for my birthday. Thank you Sir :D

We found out the other day that a friend of ours has one, she said you need to try it out three times to get the maximum effect. OK I'm not going to complain that I need to continue with the experiment. The good news it is a hit! Once I get going I have a few orgasms at a go but this made me have very high and intense orgasms. Forget small ones! MF and I had great laughs testing it out.

Easy to hold once you engage it in the right place. Controls are easy to operate by yourself. Straightforward to clean.

MF surprised me with a Womanizer Pro40 for my birthday. Thank you Sir :D

We found out the other day that a friend of ours has one, she said you need to try it out three times to get the maximum effect. OK I'm not going to complain that I need to continue with the experiment. The good news it is a hit! Once I get going I have a few orgasms at a go but this made me have very high and intense orgasms. Forget small ones! MF and I had great laughs testing it out.

Easy to hold once you engage it in the right place. Controls are easy to operate by yourself. Straightforward to clean.

Thanks for the update TB! Happy birthday to you!
Is there anything you don't like about it?

Thanks for the update TB! Happy birthday to you!
Is there anything you don't like about it?

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. Celebrating went on some time! :devil:

What I didn't like about the toy? Nothing so far. You need to experiment a few times and maybe not play with it whilst drunk. Not sure if the room was spinning or me!

Have come back from a munch where MF and I have been recommending it. Look out for special offers (I can give you hints if you PM me!) LOL

Questions:

Hi Lakesailor, as a recent new reader of the thread I would say the index is useful and the effort you have made is well worthwhile. As the thread grows it must feel more and more difficult to keep the index accurate as the posts do wander around and have a little more chat in them. These are helpful as well but less need to be indexed. Despite the starting premise I do detect a little light flirting and banter in the posts in later pages... Tink must be displeased?? :)

I arrive here with two quests I guess. One is learning about toys to pleasure a female companion, so the reviews have been excellent and helpful. Two is to understand a little more about toys that men can use alone - sadly I spend a fair it of time enjoying my own company, so to speak. I am not keen on Fleshlight - tried it some years ago and found it too weird!

My own favourite at present is a glass plug. I saw the discussions on glass and steel... well having had silicon/rubber style plugs before I bought a small (well it doesn't feel that small!) glass one last year. The sensation is completely different, the lack of give fills you so much more and the orgasm with it in is quite amazing, more powerful than anything else experienced (or at least in my recent memory...!).

Hi Lakesailor, as a recent new reader of the thread I would say the index is useful and the effort you have made is well worthwhile. As the thread grows it must feel more and more difficult to keep the index accurate as the posts do wander around and have a little more chat in them. These are helpful as well but less need to be indexed. Despite the starting premise I do detect a little light flirting and banter in the posts in later pages... Tink must be displeased?? :)

I arrive here with two quests I guess. One is learning about toys to pleasure a female companion, so the reviews have been excellent and helpful. Two is to understand a little more about toys that men can use alone - sadly I spend a fair it of time enjoying my own company, so to speak. I am not keen on Fleshlight - tried it some years ago and found it too weird!

My own favourite at present is a glass plug. I saw the discussions on glass and steel... well having had silicon/rubber style plugs before I bought a small (well it doesn't feel that small!) glass one last year. The sensation is completely different, the lack of give fills you so much more and the orgasm with it in is quite amazing, more powerful than anything else experienced (or at least in my recent memory...!).

Thank you for your joining in. (I expected that there'd be some banter and flirting.. it's lit after all..)
I'm fairly knowledgeable about female toys, but we don't do a lot of talking about toys for men. We should change that. :)
May I ask, was it features of the fleshlight itself of just the general premise? (I ask with a great deal of ignorance because I don't really know much about male toys)

Thank you for your joining in. (I expected that there'd be some banter and flirting.. it's lit after all..)
I'm fairly knowledgeable about female toys, but we don't do a lot of talking about toys for men. We should change that. :)
May I ask, was it features of the fleshlight itself of just the general premise? (I ask with a great deal of ignorance because I don't really know much about male toys)

For me it was the feelings... weird. The premise was fine, I have no regular fun partner, but have regular sexual drive! A female friend in the US sent it over for me, she was thinking of my lonely nights, but after a few, albeit successful, uses I got rid. I found the texture to be off-putting, if effective.

I did note the thread discussed female pleasuring, which on the hole I like to read and learn about, but male use is of interest too.

For me it was the feelings... weird. The premise was fine, I have no regular fun partner, but have regular sexual drive! A female friend in the US sent it over for me, she was thinking of my lonely nights, but after a few, albeit successful, uses I got rid. I found the texture to be off-putting, if effective.

I did note the thread discussed female pleasuring, which on the hole I like to read and learn about, but male use is of interest too.

It is, I'm fascinated by it and want to know more myself. Someone else noted that there seems to be a much larger variety of toys and types of toys for women. It makes me wonder why when "THEORETICALLY" the world seems to think men have a higher sex drive than women. This feels like it should be a "Shut up and take my money" concept.
Or are we just not getting a lot of men posting about what toys they do like?

It is, I'm fascinated by it and want to know more myself. Someone else noted that there seems to be a much larger variety of toys and types of toys for women. It makes me wonder why when "THEORETICALLY" the world seems to think men have a higher sex drive than women. This feels like it should be a "Shut up and take my money" concept.
Or are we just not getting a lot of men posting about what toys they do like?

Interesting questions. A couple of thoughts:

Men like to think they have a bigger sex drive for some reason but multiple orgasms don’t come along (pardon the pun) as easily as they do for women, it’s just the patriarchal society and the male machismo keeps the myth. I don’t mind admitting that the libido drops off after cumming, always has, but that admission doesn’t seem to be the norm even if the feeling is!

Is it seen as somehow not macho to need or want to play with a toy? Most toys have been anal related I guess, and accepting you enjoy something there has been seen as accepting you are not straight which is not true but seems a little taboo.

There are seemingly more pleasure points and ways of stimulating them for a woman than a man. The fleshlight or similar is the one that can bring an orgasm.. but how many different toys applied in how many different ways can bring a woman to orgasm? I bet some of those can help a man too - a wand on the sensitive end of an erect cock could bring amazing results so why don’t us men do that? Pride??

Not sure if that makes sense and am happy to be shot down :D

Back